Euroleague 2012/13 teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FernandoLive View Post
    gs eurocup 2006 final four 2011 league finalist and 2012 regular season league leaders
    spanish league 4 a license if turkish league 3 a license why not...?
    Then why not Partizan? Why not Lietuvos Rytas?
    I'm on twitter

Comment

I dunno if this text is still relevant :

With Maccabi not participating in the run for European tickets within ABA League the situation is as following:
      - One team from Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia will get a spot in Euroleague
      - ABA League also has one place in Euroleague's qualifications
      - ABA League has two places in Eurocup

According to the current situation, when Slovenian, Croatian and Serbian teams already finished their competition season in European competitions as in national cups, it looks that Union Olimpija, Cedevita (Croatia) and Partizan (Serbia) are the closest to get a spot in Euroleague in 2012/13 season.

If this scenario will be confirmed through the national leagues, than Budućnost will get a spot in the qualifications for Euroleague while Široki and Cibona will play in Eurocup.

Everything will be known, when the play-off will start in all countries.
      src: http://www.adriaticbasket.info/news.php?id=4466

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bounce View Post
        I dunno if this text is still relevant :

src: http://www.adriaticbasket.info/news.php?id=4466
        even more then it was back then

now there is no chance for cedevita to finish below 4th place in our champioship so they are sure no mather what. same is in slovenia and serbia

also few days ago kk split coach said if they finish 3rd they will probably get wc for eurocup i guess nikola vujcic has some conections that fixed this and they are now sure for 3rd spot with just crazy theory that zagreb or zadar win championsip can move them on 4th place
        Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post

also few days ago kk split coach said if they finish 3rd they will probably get wc for eurocup i guess nikola vujcic has some conections that fixed this and they are now sure for 3rd spot with just crazy theory that zagreb or zadar win championsip can move them on 4th place
          not eurocup but fiba eurochallenge..
          there is a "slight" difference between those two competitions..
          "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

".....evropski kup poslje sedam godina..." -".....eurocup after 7 years"-bavcevic words after game
            Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Unicaja won today versus Banca Cívica in the regional derby and finally keeps it A license.
              FIRE THE NEXT ONE!!!
              EŭroKorbo, the useless basketball blog in esperanto.

Comment

Let me be the first

Situation in domestic championships is currently showing this:

A licence:
                (13) Barcelona, Real Madrid, Vitoria, Unicaja, Siena, Milano, Olympiakos, Panathinaikos, Fenerbahce, Efes, Maccabi, CSKA, Zalgiris
                B licence:
                14 Gravelines
                15 Galatasaray
                16 Partizan
                17 Cedevita
                18 Olimpija
                19 Brose
                20 Prokom
                21 Khimki
                (22 C licence)
                23 qualifier
                24 qualifier

So my first question is, will Valencia get C licence if Khimki holds on to B licence.

Second, will VTB league get the right to be included in the distribution system. Unics is runner up there and in domestic championship is way down. Do they know something we don't? I think EL will give them qualifying spot at most so I don't understand their domestic flop.

Comment

Originally posted by fortaleza View Post
                  So my first question is, will Valencia get C licence if Khimki holds on to B licence.
                  When Rytas won both LKL (got B license) and Eurocup (C license) few years back - the C license was given to Khimki - runners-up in Eurocup. Also earlier when Real beat Rytas in final and later earned the spot in EL throught own championship, also the place were given to runners-up of Eurocup. So if ULEB will follow it - Valencia should get it, but with ULEB you never know

Originally posted by fortaleza View Post
                  Second, will VTB league get the right to be included in the distribution system. Unics is runner up there and in domestic championship is way down. Do they know something we don't? I think EL will give them qualifying spot at most so I don't understand their domestic flop.
                  If anything like that will happen with VTB, it'll be from next season. Negotiations were on, now it stopped. While Unics domestic flop can easily be explained by their focus on EL. Their roster is filled with veterans and their bench isn't long, so they simply couldn't play in both competition with the same intensity and motivation. Another thing is, they would still made the play-offs, but in case of Olympic qualifiers, the season in Russia was shortened and it was decided not to play quarterfinals, so that means that Unics out of chances for EL for next season. And this decision was made very late in the season, just few weeks ago, so Unics were victims of that

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                    ".....evropski kup poslje sedam godina..." -".....eurocup after 7 years"-bavcevic words after game
                    Sportske Novosti, may 3. 2012.:
                    komentar nakon utakmice sa Zagrebom:
                    NikÅ¡a Bavčević: Plasirali smo se u ABA ligu, čestitam svima. Navukli smo dvije muke ježeve, igrat ćemo u ABA ligu a mislim da će nam stići i pozivnica za Eurochallenge.

comment after the game against Zagreb (Split won and secured third place in croatian championship which secures a position in ABA league next year without paying for invitation):
                    NikÅ¡a Bavčević (Split coach): We secured a spot in ABA league, congratulations to everyone. We now have two worries, we will play ABA league and I also think we will receive an invitation for Eurochallenge.

Sportske novosti are the biggest daily sports newspapers in Croatia.
                    "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Originally posted by Picek View Post
                      Sportske Novosti, may 3. 2012.:
                      komentar nakon utakmice sa Zagrebom:
                      Nikša Bavčević: Plasirali smo se u ABA ligu, čestitam svima. Navukli smo dvije muke ježeve, igrat ćemo u ABA ligu a mislim da će nam stići i pozivnica za Eurochallenge.

comment after the game against Zagreb (Split won and secured third place in croatian championship which secures a position in ABA league next year without paying for invitation):
                      Nikša Bavčević (Split coach): We secured a spot in ABA league, congratulations to everyone. We now have two worries, we will play ABA league and I also think we will receive an invitation for Eurochallenge.

Sportske novosti are the biggest daily sports newspapers in Croatia.
                      don't know what bavcevic ment, maybe he ment eurochallenge but on tv, right after game he said: "... i jos nesto, ako zavrsimo treci vjerovatno cemo dobit poziv za evropski kup poslje 7 godina. Hvala vam!"...his direct words from where this statmant one of bigest bullshit papers in croatia take and shape. he also didn't metnion any worries
                      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                        When Rytas won both LKL (got B license) and Eurocup (C license) few years back - the C license was given to Khimki - runners-up in Eurocup. Also earlier when Real beat Rytas in final and later earned the spot in EL throught own championship, also the place were given to runners-up of Eurocup. So if ULEB will follow it - Valencia should get it, but with ULEB you never know
                        The question is if ULEB will want five ACB teams again. If Unicaja would lose the A license it would be easier.
                        FIRE THE NEXT ONE!!!
                        EŭroKorbo, the useless basketball blog in esperanto.

Comment

lithunia final playoffs zalgiris leads 2-0 rytas ...rytas goes to el qualifying...

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoLive View Post
                            lithunia final playoffs zalgiris leads 2-0 rytas ...rytas goes to el qualifying...
                            Both games were a blowouts I must add.

Comment

Please correct me if I miss something, seed raking taken from here

A Licence:

Seed1
                              FC Barcelona
                              Olympiacos
                              Maccabi
                              Panathinaikos

Seed2
                              Montepaschi
                              Real Madrid
                              CSKA
                              Caja Laboral ( Valencia could shift them into Seed3 , if qualifies)

Seed3
                              Khimki ( C-license)
                              Partizan
                              Unicaja
                              Efes Pilsen

Seed4
                              Zalgiris
                              Fenerbahce
                              Prokom
                              AJ Milano

B Licence: ( Places 17-23)
                              Partizan ( Serbia, Adriatic)
                              Cedevita ( Croatia, Adriatic)
                              Olimpija ( Slovenia, Adriatic)
                              Brose Basket ( Germany, likely champ )
                              Besiktas (Turkey, Finalist )
                              (France, champ)
                              (France, 2-nd)
                              Valencia ( Spain, likely 3-rd)

EL Qualification ( Places 1-8 )

Banco di Sardegna/Scavolini Siviglia ( Italy, 3-rd )
                              Kolossos ( Greece, 3-rd )
                              Charleroi/Oostende ( Belgium, champ)
                              VEF Riga ( Latvia, champ)
                              L. Rytas
                              Nymburk
                              BC Donetsk
                              Buducnost ( Adriatic, 3-rd )
                              EiffelTowers ( if Valencia 4th in ACB, Netherlands, champ)
                              Last edited by Billy Bounce; 05-28-2012, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Not sure for France, I thought not 2nd placed team, but regular season winner goes to EL or it's qualies, but maybe I'm wrong here. Also ASVEL had agreement with EL for B-license and qualies, don't know if it's still valid, the same goes for Prokom and Milano A-licenses, I thought it's only for 1 year. Also Greek 3rd team is Panionios, they beat Kolossos 3-2

As always lot of questions - little answers what comes to EL

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information