Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What current NBA players will one day be in the Hall of Fame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What current NBA players will one day be in the Hall of Fame?

So what current NBA players do you guys think will make it to the HOF? I am asking based upon what they have accomplished and what they are likely to accomplish for the rest of their careers.

Here's my list:

Locks- guys that would be in HOF if their careers ended today:
    -Kobe Bryant
    -Tim Duncan
    -Dirk Nowitzki
    -Jason Kidd
    -Steve Nash
    -Kevin Garnett

Likely would be in already or likely to make it by the end of their careers:
    -Ray Allen
    -Paul Pierce
    -Dwyane Wade
    -Derrick Rose
    -Manu Ginobili
    -Pau Gasol (both he and Manu in when taking into account what they've done for their national teams)
    -Chris Paul
    -Dwight Howard
    -Kevin Durant
    -Kyrie Irving- its WAY too early for me to make this claim but I think the kid really is that good to where I wouldn't bet against him making it one day

Borderline- will need to raise their games just one more level in years to come:
    -Tony Parker- although he may be in the group above IMO
    -Deron Williams
    -Kevin Love
    -Carmelo Anthony
    -Andrew Bynum
    -Chris Bosh
    -Blake Griffin
    -Lamarcus Aldridge

Dark Horses- guys that probably won't make it but I thought deserved special mention
    -Ben Wallace
    -Chauncey Billups
    -Tracy McGrady
    -Vince Carter
    -Derek Fisher

I would vouch for LeBron James to be in the Hall of Fame one day. We had a similar discussion about this over at basketballforum wherein a lot of posters would only accept James in the HOF category if he wins one or two championships.

Rajon Rondo could be in the borderline crew as well.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
      I would vouch for LeBron James to be in the Hall of Fame one day. We had a similar discussion about this over at basketballforum wherein a lot of posters would only accept James in the HOF category if he wins one or two championships.

Rajon Rondo could be in the borderline crew as well.
      Whoops. Of course, I think Lebron is a lock even if he stopped playing today.

I agree with you on Rondo as well. Very underrated player IMO.

Comment

Paul Pierce is the truth! still don't know why people underreate him after all he acomplished?
        Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

I've always been a Paul Pierce fan too. He is underrated which is strange considering he plays in Boston.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information