2017 jones cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anonymous123 View Post
    I guess it has something to do with tougher opponents. He's competing against men not college and high school players but pros in their respective countries.

Kobe just needs to adjust because the game will not adjust to him. This is why you do extra work outside regular practices and weight training.

For instance, Lonzo Ball runs up the hill to improve and maintain his conditioning. Lamelo and Liangelo do the same hence they run so fast down the court and are very efficient.
    Kobe's conditioning weight training and physical development is damaged.
    His arms were over developed and his thighs and legs were not developed for basketball. It looks like he is a volleball player. Even his form and hops were not fine tuned for basketball movements.
    It was developed for personal improvement but not really servicable improvement.
    His arms remind me of walter herrmann. Heavy and out of rhythm
    They call me THE HERO.

Comment

• Or we should just all relax. Maybe kobe is simply disappointed that taiwanese women are the ugliest women in the east asia...and he feels trapped with this ugly women for 9 days.
      Walang choice. Pangit din mga ofw sa taiwan eh.
      Tigang for 9 days.
      They call me THE HERO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ador Cruzado View Post
        Kobe's conditioning weight training and physical development is damaged.
        His arms were over developed and his thighs and legs were not developed for basketball. It looks like he is a volleball player. Even his form and hops were not fine tuned for basketball movements.
        It was developed for personal improvement but not really servicable improvement.
        His arms remind me of walter herrmann. Heavy and out of rhythm
        Sounds critical but to the point...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ador Cruzado View Post
          Or we should just all relax. Maybe kobe is simply disappointed that taiwanese women are the ugliest women in the east asia...and he feels trapped with this ugly women for 9 days.
          Walang choice. Pangit din mga ofw sa taiwan eh.
          Tigang for 9 days.
          lmao...

Comment

• Another reason why Paras is struggling is because he is playing the 4 spot. Would love to see him play the sf position for the rest of the tournament. But with how weak our pf spot has been, Chot is forced to use him and Ferrer as alternates for CBC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymous123 View Post
              I'm with you here 100 %.

As forumers, we have to do our share too. Let's taper the attention we're showering him, less discussion and hyping. this might lessen the pressure and help him focus on basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by NOiNU View Post
                Yeah, this is where the presence of African collegiate imports proves beneficial. Just imagine if they (Belo, et al) had to play center full time during their college stint.

At least now we are having "bigs" capable of playing the perimeter.
                Exactly. I see collegiate imports more of a boon than a bane

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                  2006-2007 ver of danny seigle is his most efficient and productive version and was checked by iran..
                  Nope, the best version of Seigle was Seigle before qatar exbition game injury 2002. Iran wasn't a powerhouse yet at that time, it was China and South Korea who were lording over Asia.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I'm actually ok with kobe's performance especially on the defensive end. He's playing out of position (pf) and has not played competitive ball in a while. His timing on offense is really off + "gigil" is really affecting him. This being his 1st time in a gilas uni + knowing you only have 1-2 minutes + chot screaming at you non-stop is tough. Maybe he can calm down a bit vs teams like japan and india.

On the defensive end, I love the hustle, running end to end, blocking or changing the opponents shot. I hope he continuous to develop. Him, edu, kai might give us our best defensive gilas frontline in a few yrs

Comment

• I agree that one of the causes of kobe's lack of quality play is his being forced to play out of position. He is being asked to play 4 instead of 3 or 2. He looks lost as a 4. He should get vergel meneses or Kenneth Duremdes to train him. Kobe at 3 would be great for Gilas.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by live_evil View Post
                        Nope, the best version of Seigle was Seigle before qatar exbition game injury 2002. Iran wasn't a powerhouse yet at that time, it was China and South Korea who were lording over Asia.
                        But we have a much more.efficient duremdes cariaso and seigle that time.. and ds cannot go iso against tall chinese his 3 point shot and back to the basket skills was harnessed after the injuries..
                        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• We thonk lebron james as a shooting guard not a combo forward?

Comment

• a taiwanese analysis on why taiwan blue lost to Ph.

"It's hard to believe that when Chinese-Taipei Blue faced off with the young Filipino team, their strength (taiwan) were completely gone. Quincy also lost his dominance...we really underestimated the young Philippine team. this team is full of potential."

Comment

• They not fully admitting by putting all the credit to yes austin powers the win against then..

Comment

• little by little kobe will get his time.. need to prove it. in short period of time he must play his game. his decision making still not there. open 3 and you drive? but his defense improved.. on and off ball defense..needs to polish more of his defense.. if he can develop somehow a passing game that would be great. polish that shooting form of his.. maybe jimmy alapag can correct it.. or once he got back to US, reggie theus.
                                Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information