Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just want to know: In s.Krea, who are the best C and PF young players ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just want to know: In s.Krea, who are the best C and PF young players ?

I know:Lee Jong-Hyun(1994,2.04m),Kim Jong-Kyu(1991,2.07m),Oh Sek-Eun(1987,2m),Kim Jun-Yl(1992,2.02m),Lee Seounghyun(1992,2.01m),Jang Jaeseok1991,(2.05m),Park Intae(1995,2.03m),Kim Seung Won(1989,2.02m),Jin Soo Kim(1989,2.05m)

Anyone else? anyone is 210+? Who can tell me. And who are the better ones?

I think the Krean C and PF r too short. u should find more taller players,or u can't protect the reb. China,Iran,Lebnon, and even JORDON, the players are tall.

Bang Deo-Kwon 210m

Comment

You probably listed the best of the young and tall bigmen in South Korea. The U-16 and U-17 boys have not yet grown. Cho Bo-Kyong (2.03m)
      Sacramento Kings
      HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
        You probably listed the best of the young and tall bigmen in South Korea. The U-16 and U-17 boys have not yet grown. Cho Bo-Kyong (2.03m)
        THANK u. Can u inroduce Jang Jaeseok(1991,2.05m)? he is the same age and similar tall with Kim Jong-Kyu .But Kim Jong-Kyu is more famouse.

Comment

Originally posted by yuanqiuchiren View Post
          THANK u. Can u inroduce Jang Jaeseok(1991,2.05m)? he is the same age and similar tall with Kim Jong-Kyu .But Kim Jong-Kyu is more famouse.
          Jae-Sok is a hybrid between a center and a power forward. Agile, can rebound and make outside shots. They also have Kim Jon-Il (204m), Kim Min-Uk (202m).

Maybe this will be useful:

You can use translator to translate from Korean to English / Chinese
          Sacramento Kings
          HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
            Jae-Sok is a hybrid between a center and a power forward. Agile, can rebound and make outside shots. They also have Kim Jon-Il (204m), Kim Min-Uk (202m).

Maybe this will be useful:

You can use translator to translate from Korean to English / Chinese
            Thank u.how old r they. i didnt see them in the junior NT.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information