This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masterjcy
    My friend erdamutenogacem I have similar problems with MediaZone. I simply can't watch any of the highlights or the videos on demand! I tried sending loads of emails but no reply!
    Eventhough it wont matter i wrote fiba, If everybody does the same maybe it will help
    Even though it is not FIBA’s concern or fault I feel compelled to alert anyone that is willing to listen that Media Zone is the biggest disappointment and rip off I have ever encountered. Their system is not working properly or as they had advertised, but they are completely unreachable, they are pulling a hoax on the consumer. The reason I purchased this is due to the fact that I no longer live in Puerto Rico my hometown but I wanted to still follow my national team. The games are being blocked without reason in the wrong regions, and almost no games are being put on the on demand section. I was not able to watch the USA vs. PR game; fortunately I watched it on ESPN (this game from the 19th is still not on demand today on the 23rd, of course!!!). None of the PR games are on demand. The game PR vs. china was also blocked for my region (USA, does not make sense). I don’t know why, but I saw it on NBATV (not live but recorded). Their FAQ's are not adequate; their schedules for on demand are all lies. I am afraid I wont be able to see PR vs. Italy, because since they are going to show it later NBATV they might block my region, without any warning in the purchase information section. I have sent multiple emails regarding these and many issues, only to receive the same auto response email, but nobody has tried to communicate with me, they keep referring me to the same and not giving me any information. Take your money and run type of thing. The live chat is a joke, they never answer, and there has not been an available representative for over 200 times in their normal working hours. I cannot believe FIBA, such a prestigious organization, will use such an irresponsible and discourteous company to represent them in such an important event. Furthermore I cannot believe media zone can even charge the costumer for such horrible service. This is completely disrespectful. The quality of the stream is sub optimal, and I have at least 3 times the minimum connection speed required. In summary media zone is a waste of money and I wish I never paid for it. I know that probably FIBA did not know this, or have no control over this but I hope they never do business with them again.
    Cordially

Comment

Is anybody braodcasting Lebanon vs nigeria.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisbosh55
        do you guys know a site that lets you download the lebanon vs. france game.
        I've deleted your topic. The question should be asked here.

Comment

Now there is Puerto Rico vs Italy in CCTV-5....and in 18:30(china time),cctv-5 will broad China vs Slovenia again.
          Go~Air YI,Aaia is not enough space for you!~
          ]

Comment

Urgent: Where can I watch Greece-Turkey?

Does anyone know where I can watch this game online? I would be very grateful to anyone who can provide a link?
            Mods please don't merge this with the other thread until at least someone gives an answer.
            http://basketballfuture.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by hagakure
              Does anyone know where I can watch this game online? I would be very grateful to anyone who can provide a link?
              Mods please don't merge this with the other thread until at least someone gives an answer.
              I'm also searching for the link, but I guess no online TV shows the game.

Comment

Originally posted by hagakure
                no tv broadcast in greece?try cctv5,im not sure.
                faith in PAOK 06-07
                PAOK WILL WIN!!!!!!WAIT assoyo JOIN!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by elaj
                  I'm also searching for the link, but I guess no online TV shows the game.
                  Mediazone was supposed to be showing the game but it isn't working. Anyway, if anyone knows something please say.

Comment

Originally posted by BadMann
                    no tv broadcast in greece?try cctv5,im not sure.
                    I don't live in Greece and the greek satellite programs are not allowed to broadcast the game either. cctv5 is showing China-Slovenia.

Comment

• FIBA is really pathetic. They really don't care about promoting basketball.

To give you an example of what I mean. FIBA like most sports federations give the rights to a tournament to only channel in each country. In the United States the rights either go to ESPN or a Pay-per View channel.

I am from Greece but I live in the United States, so I follow greek sports from Greek satellite channels. Usually tournaments like the European soccer championship or the World Cup are broadcasted by american channels so greek channels are not allowed to show the game here. That's fine because american channels show the games anyway.
                      But what happens when ESPN isn't showing any games like they're doing now with the basketball World Championship? Shouldn't FIBA allow other channels to broadcast games that are not shown by the channel that has bought the rights in this country? How are they supposed to promote basketball if no one can even watch the games?
                      Ok, that's all I had to say.

Comment

• NTV is showing the game, but the internet broadcast is shit, I think it's overloaded now. But you can try anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Nakz
                          NTV is showing the game, but the internet broadcast is shit, I think it's overloaded now. But you can try anyway
                          http://www.ntvmsnbc.com/news/38903.asp
                          Thanks. I hope it works

Comment

• It's too overloaded for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by elaj
                              It's too overloaded for me.
                              yeah it doesn't work for me either.

Comment

• I watched plenty of wc games using sopcast. Probably some could watch game there but I wasnt here the time of game to post. Try it in next games

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information