This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Former PBA Player

anyone can give a name of former PBA player who already dead. i am curious only.

there are a lot....but this topic is kinda lame....i think this topic was deleted in other forum...

but to answer your question, some are arnie tuadles (was shot), rey cuenco, jack tanuan, alfie almario....and most probably some players who played in the 70's..

Comment

Arnie Tuadles (RIP). possibly the best basketball player Cebu has ever produced.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
        there are a lot....but this topic is kinda lame....i think this topic was deleted in other forum...

but to answer your question, some are arnie tuadles (was shot), rey cuenco, jack tanuan, alfie almario....and most probably some players who played in the 70's..
        Oh yeah, kinda creepy too..
        “I'll do whatever it takes to win games, whether it's sitting on a bench waving a towel, handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot.”

--Kobe Bryant--

sigpic

Comment

Irrelevant.

CLOSE THIS THREAD.

Comment

We do appreciate that we give respect to the departed. We do not ask these kind of things just for the sake of just posting a question or thread. Kindly be sensitive on such matters and hope that you have no intention to make fun of the dead. These question has been answered already indirectly on a different thread asking for the current whereabouts of former players so I do not know what is the real intention of creating this thread.
            LABAN KUNG LABAN! KAYA NATIN PILIPINAS!
            Mabuhay ang TEAM PILIPINAS !!!!

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
            THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BasketballAddict View Post
              anyone can give a name of former PBA player who already dead. i am curious only.

This thread is utterly insignificant, lets talk about live issues. If you are really curious just like any stray or domestic cats, try search online or google it and you will find your curiousity.

Comment

Originally posted by onono1 View Post
                This thread is utterly insignificant, lets talk about live issues. If you are really curious just like any stray or domestic cats, try search online or google it and you will find your curiosity.
                Maybe he's just curious. Instead of posting it here, maybe you can post it at MyPBA.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information