Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi my name is Danny, I'm 22 and i'm from London!

Comment

• hi everyone, as a member I'm quite new here but i have read since 09/10.
      I live in Istanbul and I will be 20 in may. Im a Fenerbahçe fan since my childhood. My father roots for Fenerbahçe, so theres not another option to me
      I had for 7 years all season tickets for football but to me first branch of sport is basketball. I like playin bb , have potential but too small for being pro great agility and acceleration. as it is seen im super modest
      I have this seasons all season ticket for Sinan Erdem. So far i have watched above 50 Fb bb games(since 99/00) on site.
      I played also in the basketball courses of FB. Today a friend of my friends is on roster
      I learned german as 1st foreign language at high school, i can make tons of mistakes. ( on the contrast today i studied in english at university )
      I met many foreign people thanks to exchange programmes, vacations and summer courses. Because of my friends i like Pao, Partizan,Tau Ceramica and Kinder Bologna in European BB
      I have always supported efes in europe. i have huge respect them
      Im a huge fan of Dallas Mavericks. also like OKC and Sixers-thanks to my rolemodel, AI3.
      aside from AI3 I love KDurant, Rajon Rondo(my new favorite), Nowitzki, Diamantidis, Majiauskas, Mirsad Türkcan, İbrahim Kutluay, Ginobili, Stojakovic and Hedo.
      I hate Navarro,Pau Gasol, Bourousis and especially Lebron.
      https://twitter.com/#!/_twilost_
      !Fenerbahçe! #12 Damir Mrsiç
      !Dallas Mavericks! #41 "The Best European"

Comment

• Originally posted by tonia View Post
        I'm waiting for you new pic to see what you're talking about!
        Only beard

BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

• Originally posted by Kwijibo View Post
          Only beard
          I prefer you this way!!

Comment

• After my football match

BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

After my football match
              You should add a video of you scoring at a football match!!

Comment

You should add a video of you scoring at a football match!!
                I only scored 2 goals in 8 matches
                BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

I only scored 2 goals in 8 matches
                  Bojan.
                  FIRE THE NEXT ONE!!!
                  EŭroKorbo, the useless basketball blog in esperanto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gonzaka View Post
                    Bojan.
                    I'm not so bad!!!
                    BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

I'm not so bad!!!
                      Don't listen to Gonzaka, you're the best!!

Comment

don't listen to gonzaka, you're the best!!
                        Oh my God!
                        FIRE THE NEXT ONE!!!
                        EŭroKorbo, the useless basketball blog in esperanto.

Comment

• Yeah i am . You're trying to messin me up gonzaka
                          BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

• Originally posted by twilost View Post
                            hi everyone, as a member I'm quite new here but i have read since 09/10.
                            I live in Istanbul and I will be 20 in may. Im a Fenerbahçe fan since my childhood. My father roots for Fenerbahçe, so theres not another option to me
                            I had for 7 years all season tickets for football but to me first branch of sport is basketball. I like playin bb , have potential but too small for being pro great agility and acceleration. as it is seen im super modest
                            I have this seasons all season ticket for Sinan Erdem. So far i have watched above 50 Fb bb games(since 99/00) on site.
                            I played also in the basketball courses of FB. Today a friend of my friends is on roster
                            I learned german as 1st foreign language at high school, i can make tons of mistakes. ( on the contrast today i studied in english at university )
                            I met many foreign people thanks to exchange programmes, vacations and summer courses. Because of my friends i like Pao, Partizan,Tau Ceramica and Kinder Bologna in European BB
                            I have always supported efes in europe. i have huge respect them
                            Im a huge fan of Dallas Mavericks. also like OKC and Sixers-thanks to my rolemodel, AI3.
                            aside from AI3 I love KDurant, Rajon Rondo(my new favorite), Nowitzki, Diamantidis, Majiauskas, Mirsad Türkcan, İbrahim Kutluay, Ginobili, Stojakovic and Hedo.
                            I hate Navarro,Pau Gasol, Bourousis and especially Lebron.
                            They are two of the best european players at history

Comment

• Hi everybody,

i'm a fenerbahçe fan from istanbul, also played for Fenerbahçe junior team in 01/02. i've been reading the forum since 2010 world champs.

Comment

• Hello everyone,

I'm a Yellow fan born and raised from central Israel, been reading the boards here for quite a while before I decided to sign up, great forum you have here.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information