Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi im 18 Serb and lives in Serbia i love basketball and im big fan of RedStar
    Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

• Originally posted by Tj Ford View Post
      Hi I am 24. French and lives in UK for education.I like basketball and have some key sources for the transfer rumours )
      Of course you have Welcome
      IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
      Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
      Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
      Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
      Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

• 47 years old. I've been a Maccabi fan since age 6, before they became a Euro powerhouse. Back in those days NBA games weren't televised in Israel, so we didn't know any better; As I child in the 70's I was looking at teams like Real Madrid or Varese as if they were gods from the Olympus, unbeatable monsters.
        I was allowed by my parents to watch the historic games of 1977 which changed Maccabi forever... I remember the sense of history, we thought we saw an achievement that would never be repeated.

I used to play ameteur basketball in a team and all, but the greatest story I ever tell is about when I was a 2nd grade schoolboy in the same school as Nadav Henefeld, who is exactly my age. When my class played against his, I scored two baskets over the guy who would become one of Europe's best defenders... and my class won. This is my "four touchdowns in one game" story...

Comment

• Hi, TheMirror. Nice to have experienced bball fans here, enjoy your stay

Comment

• Hi guys!

I am 17 years old, and live in Norway. My father is greek, so I have been following basketball all my life. Been a Olympiakos fan all my life.
            Olympiakos 2016/17

PG: Hackett, Mantzaris, Athinaiou
            SG: Spanoulis, Green
            SF: Lojeski, Papanikolaou, Papapetrou
            PF: Printezis, Gabriel, Agravanis
            C: Young, Birch, Milutinov

Twitter.com/isakprinos

Comment

• Originally posted by Killbill7 View Post
              Hi guys!

I am 17 years old, and live in Norway. My father is greek, so I have been following basketball all my life. Been a Olympiakos fan all my life.
              Welcome and enjoy the forum! Please also consider contributing to the Greek National Team thread which is here: http://www.interbasket.net/forums/sh...-Greek-NT-2015

Comment

• Hello Internet!

I'm 27, I live in Copenhagen, Denmark (where I was born and grew up). I have followed NBA since I watched Space Jam as a kid and only recently began to follow Danish- and European basketball. My local team is Stevnsgade from Copenhagen. Since Danish basketball is not very prominent in Europe, I have a few European favorites too.

I like
                - Stevnsgade Basketball
                - PAOK
                - KK Partizan
                - The Godfather
                - Spicy food
                - Travelling (not in basketball, but in life)
                - The Godfarther part II
                - Chanan Colman (currently at Maccabi Haifa)
                - Kyrie Irving

I dislike
                - Bakken Bears
                - Olympiakos and Aris
                - Crvena Zvezda
                - Movies where they speak English with foregin accents (just speak the language you try to represent in the movie!)
                - Drinks that contain elderflower
                - The license-system i Euroleague!(!!!!!)

I play some pick-up games with my friends but that's about all I can "brag" about regarding my basketball skills

Comment

• Remember that travelling in basketball is bad, but travelling FOR basketball is fun. Welcome
                  EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• welcome guys
                    "Winners train, Losers complain"

Comment

• Who are you European members?

How old are you and what is your job?Why you love basketball?
                      Quand j'dors, j'fait des rêves en dollars, tous les jours, j'ai un nouveau costard

Comment

• Merging threads. Compare me, there is already an existant thread for this purpouse
                        Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• I am 40 yrs old. I was born in Turkey, but have lived in US for 15 years now.
                          I am an industrial engineer, but went to academia after I got a Ph.D. (along with MBA) in Supply Chain Management /Operations Research. I am an Assistant Professor now.
                          I support Fenerbahce (not as big of a fanatic as I was 15 years ago - American Football smoothed things a little bit ). Played basketball till the end of high school as a shooting guard; gave it up in college due to being too short and slow . I support Spurs in NBA and Packers in NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by jamescaan View Post
                            I am 40 yrs old. I was born in Turkey, but have lived in US for 15 years now.
                            I am an industrial engineer, but went to academia after I got a Ph.D. (along with MBA) in Supply Chain Management /Operations Research. I am an Assistant Professor now.
                            I support Fenerbahce (not as big of a fanatic as I was 15 years ago - American Football smoothed things a little bit ). Played basketball till the end of high school as a shooting guard; gave it up in college due to being too short and slow . I support Spurs in NBA and Packers in NFL.
                            It is very nice to have Turkish posters from all around the world. Welcome abi
                            Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
                            Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

• Originally posted by slice me nice View Post
                              It is very nice to have Turkish posters from all around the world. Welcome abi
                              Basketball is universal - hi all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jamescaan View Post
                                I am 40 yrs old. I was born in Turkey, but have lived in US for 15 years now.
                                oh my.
                                Welcome again.
                                5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information