Top European prospects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
    No love for Vasilis Charalampopoulos (206-SF-97) ? I'm not mentioning his name because i'm a PAO fan but I believe he has great potential and the way he is developing his game he deserves a mention
    I don't think Vasilias is taller then 201-202 at best. He is good prospect, but also prematured wich helps him to look better then rest of kids. That's my opinion
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kwijibo View Post
      Pohani don you think hezonja have problems to create game with the balls in his hands? I mean ginobili have more or less the same body and he is a playmaker and i can't see hezonja as playmaker. His skilss for 1x1 are great but for 5x5 aren't so good

Hezonja is taller and stronger then Manu, probably more athletic. But has no where nere skills and mind mof Manu. I see two totaly difrent players

Hezonja does have limitations in set game as he lacks agility and skills to bee complete ofensive player, but evrey player does not named Kobe or MJ
      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
        You made a list with lot of Croats and Serbs
        Ok, it's your opinion and your choice.
        But if you look results of the u20 and u18 championships Turks did better then Greeks, Serbs and Croats.
        Cedi and Korkmaz also are playing El in team that could finish in first place in A group and are not only role players.
        But I understand that you look only potential of the player which is very imaginary story

ps. Sipahi is mediocre that doesn't deserve to be on the list and Saric has to be on the first place
        I have best look in Croatian and Serbian players, it's to hard to make better list from chair. Especially lover rakings. Croatia and Serbia were very shorthanded in U-20championship without half of players. In U-18 Croatia and Turkey had same level teams at worst, if played in Croatia, Croatia would win matchup. And when I tallk abot prospects I always look in future and try to see what level some player can reach. Not that I'm expert and that I'm always right. Just saying my opinion

And unfortunally I don't see Saric in first place in any combination
        Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
          I have best look in Croatian and Serbian players, it's to hard to make better list from chair. Especially lover rakings. Croatia and Serbia were very shorthanded in U-20championship without half of players. In U-18 Croatia and Turkey had same level teams at worst, if played in Croatia, Croatia would win matchup. And when I tallk abot prospects I always look in future and try to see what level some player can reach. Not that I'm expert and that I'm always right. Just saying my opinion

And unfortunally I don't see Saric in first place in any combination
          It's not about lover rakings but reality. I am also skeptical about future events but in this moment results talk more then expectations.
          That's all. I admire your effort to make a list.

Comment

• Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
            Hezonja is taller and stronger then Manu, probably more athletic. But has no where nere skills and mind mof Manu. I see two totaly difrent players

Hezonja does have limitations in set game as he lacks agility and skills to bee complete ofensive player, but evrey player does not named Kobe or MJ
            I think both player's height is 1'98m
            BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

• Hezonja is taller than 198, I think he is 203. I would agree he lacks some 5x5 "skills", but that's only because he is inexperienced, he is improving significantly since he started getting more minutes. When it comes to Hezonja-Ginobili comparison i don't think they are much alike, another Croatian prospect, Lovro Mazalin reminds me more of Ginobili than Hezonja does.

Comment

• Originally posted by baldermoon View Post
                Hezonja is taller than 198, I think he is 203. I would agree he lacks some 5x5 "skills", but that's only because he is inexperienced, he is improving significantly since he started getting more minutes. When it comes to Hezonja-Ginobili comparison i don't think they are much alike, another Croatian prospect, Lovro Mazalin reminds me more of Ginobili than Hezonja does.
                Mazalin reminds Manu really? No way! He has limited athletic skillset, strong sides of his playing court vision and good ballhandler but he has lack of strong first step, changing direction and attacking rim. Manu doing these stuffs perfectly. If I need to give a name in europe that similar features with Manu absolutely woudl be Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk btw welcome to forum.

Comment

• One thing that is a Manu-specialty, is as Nesterovič once put it that Manu himself never knows what he is about to do in the very next second, he does it instinctively somehow and is completely unpredictable to guard accordingly - I haven't seen that with Hežonja, don't know for Mazalin, but that's the most distinctive Manu ability that comes to my mind.
                  Hežonja is an incredible player already, but because of that unique ability I wouldn't compare him with Manu, in fact I have troubles comparing any player to him.
                  Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                  That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• Guys, I'm leaving this thread open, however EL mods agreed for a change - we're making an individual threads for talents by the year of their birth.
                    One reason is to make all this more traceable, it's great to read the old posts about how various players developed over the years, when all that is merged into one thread it takes a lot of time to find the players/generation you're interested in. At least personaly I find it great to be able to see what 88' generation with Batum f.e. was all about and compare the expectations in that thread with the evolution these players had.
                    Another reason is that f.e. right now 93' born players are really hard to compare with 96' born players and borderline impossible to compare with 99' born players so in a single thread it's a lot like comparing apples with oranges.

If that won't work out, we'll go back to the old "one thread system".
                    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• Rumours say Kurucs to Barcelona
                      BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

• You should look at young players from Red Star who won the Euroleague for the youth players, and now they are on loan at FMP. Stojanovic, Aranitović, Lazarevic, Guduric(50% for 3pt in KSL), and Ristic who went to Arizona.

Comment

• Live stream from L'Hospitalet tournament if anyone is interested

Comment

• We have two real diamonds in generation 99':

Sikiraš

Musa
                            Due to his elegance and imagination, Mirza Delibasic was one of the continent's greatest ever players.

Comment

• pay attention for this kid
                              Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information