Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by elisher View Post
    Now Judge him Hype or Not

i became a faithful believer when i saw him in an almost 4-6 second clip on gilas' camp USA documentary against campers lance stepehnson/jeremy lin/edgar sosa(but i didnt really saw if it was them). right when i saw him, i knew that that guy is something else. i mean c'mon he has different moves,he is fast but not iverson type speed. he has that mass coming with his speed.and if i remember he was shown driving/slashing and in one instance bringing the ball down and he is quick then he passed the ball swiftly.
    and with that 4-6 second clip that got me impressed is already something else..lol and add the good news/reports that were published..

i hope i didnt got blinded by it..hope he's really for real..

i am officially a banchero-hugger/bancherotard(like how pachaters call pacfans as pacquiao-hugger/pactards! lol

Comment

• ^ No homo? Joking... signup now, come on guys let's ride the Banchero wagon. Seriously, for a guy that good you seldom find a clip of him in youtube.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhinov View Post
        ^ No homo? Joking... signup now, come on guys let's ride the Banchero wagon. Seriously, for a guy that good you seldom find a clip of him in youtube.
        yep no homo..i just love his muscles... lol lol lol
        joke!

i just posted an OA post about banchero...i just got bored that's why i did that haha..

Comment

• Now Judge him Hype or Not

I watched the game in the internet last night. SPU play's start on Chris Banchero whether he shot or passing the ball to his teammates. In the first half he shot only 1/6 in the FT Line and connected 5/6 in the second half. He is deadly at the 3PT shot and has a quick released on his shot. He always shot farther beyond the 3PT line, Watch out for him when he plays with SMART GILAS. Next time when they have a live game I'll post here so all of you can watch how he plays.

This guy can play in the Division 1. He scored 33 PTS againts NCAA Div. 1 Nevada Wolf Pack in an exhibition game at Reno Nevada.
          Last edited by seez; 11-28-2010, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by seez View Post

I watched the game in the internet last night. SPU play's start on Chris Banchero whether he shot or passing the ball to his teammates. In the first half he shot only 1/6 in the FT Line and connected 5/6 in the second half. He is deadly in the 3PT shot and has a quick released on his shot. He always shot farther beyond the 3PT line, Watch out for him when he plays with SMART GILAS. Next time when they have a live game I'll post here so all of you can watch how he plays.

This guy can play in the Division 1. He scored 33 PTS againts NCAA Div. 1 Nevada Wolf Pack in an exhibition game at Reno Nevada.
            wow! i'll definitely watch out for that..thanks man.

btw welcome to IBN!

_____
            _____
            ok people like what bhinov said, ride the bandwagon!!! the seats in banchero's bandwagon is limited so ride now as early as possible! im in the front seat holding the flag,,i cant wait to pinch his muscles!!.
            just joking...

Comment

• Antelopes lose to Seattle Pacific video clip

www.pbadraft.net
              facebook.com/Pbadraftnet
              twitter.com/PBADraftdotnet

"ONE MAN ARMY"

Comment

• Release Banchero, the Italian macho machine. We need him to deal with those long-haired guards of taiwan and japan who have been tightly hugging tiu and barroca ahahay !

Originally posted by weward View Post

Originally Posted by seez

I watched the game in the internet last night. SPU play's start on Chris Banchero whether he shot or passing the ball to his teammates. In the first half he shot only 1/6 in the FT Line and connected 5/6 in the second half. He is deadly in the 3PT shot and has a quick released on his shot. He always shot farther beyond the 3PT line, Watch out for him when he plays with SMART GILAS. Next time when they have a live game I'll post here so all of you can watch how he plays.

wow! i'll definitely watch out for that..thanks man.

_____
                ok people like what bhinov said, ride the bandwagon!!! the seats in banchero's bandwagon is limited so ride now as early as possible! im in the front seat holding the flag,,i cant wait to pinch his muscles!!.
                just joking...
                Last edited by pachador; 11-28-2010, 08:50 PM.
                =========================================
                Anyone who wants to replace a coach because his dwarf team keeps losing against bigger teams is wishing for a miracle and should get a magician. A more practical solution is to get reinforcements unless one is content to wait a few more years in the hope that the dwarf players will grow wings and fly over their defenders. PBA reinforcements will not guarantee a championship, but it will guarantee close losses which is enough to make me happy.

Comment

• Nov. 27, 2010

St. Mary's 73 - BYU 74
                  Stephen Holt - 3 pts 3 rebs 1 stl

CSU Fullerton 85 - CSU Bakersfield 75
                  Isiah Umipig - 0 pts 3 rebs 2 asts

St. Bonaventure 51 - Cleveland St. 69
                  Matthew Wright - 2 pts 4 rebs 3 asts 1 stl

Nebraska 60 - USC 58
                  Christian Standhardinger - 2 pts 5 rebs 2 asts

San Francisco 62 - Loyola Chicago 63
                  Michael Williams - 16 pts 1 reb 1 stl
                  "There are only three kinds of mathematicians: those who can count, and those who can not."

Ana "The Hurricane" Julaton - 1st Filipino Female Boxer Double Word Champion.

Comment

• [QUOTE=ankle breaker;528619]Nov. 27, 2010

Nebraska 60 - USC 58

so mr standhardinger met the other fil-for in ryan wetherell..

Comment

• [QUOTE=weward;528631]
                      Originally posted by ankle breaker View Post
                      Nov. 27, 2010

Nebraska 60 - USC 58

so mr standhardinger met the other fil-for in ryan wetherell..
                      nope wetherell out of USC or did not been invole in the team seriously(what I mean significant playing time) at all
                      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• its like comparing james yap to ren ren ritualo. (remember 07?)

chris is i think can slash to the hoop. a slasher.. he can provide what gilas is missing. a slasher..
                        Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                          its like comparing james yap to ren ren ritualo. (remember 07?)

chris is i think can slash to the hoop. a slasher.. he can provide what gilas is missing. a slasher..
                          Marcio Lassiter is a slasher in last asiad Sol Mercado is one of the todays best filipino slashers, although in pg position yes
                          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                            Marcio Lassiter is a slasher in last asiad Sol Mercado is one of the todays best filipino slashers, although in pg position yes
                            hehe but an injured foot prevent him to do it in asiad. toroman must also look for baguio, dillinger and norwood.. if only a younger and injured free Danny seigle is playing in today's generation, toroman might get the prime danny seigle.
                            Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                              hehe but an injured foot prevent him to do it in asiad. toroman must also look for baguio, dillinger and norwood.. if only a younger and injured free Danny seigle is playing in today's generation, toroman might get the prime danny seigle.
                              Who is better Danny Seigle during his prime or Bahrami of Iran?....

Comment

• Originally posted by fadzki View Post
                                Who is better Danny Seigle during his prime or Bahrami of Iran?....
                                Danny Seigle!!!!!
                                https://www.facebook.com/pinoybaskebol/?fref=ts

http://pinoybasketbol.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information