Mbah a Moute and the Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mbah a Moute and the Bucks

Mbah a Moute had his first big game tonight and his first career double-double as well against the Knicks: 11 pts + 10 rebs + 3 assists + 2 steals. Bucks won.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Im very impressed by Mbah a Moute. He is extremely useful rotation player for the Bucks. He makes plays on both sides, seems to be always in the right place at the right time, active rebounder, has good lenght and even knocked down couple of jumpers when Knicks dared him to shoot. He will see plently of minutes under Scott Skiles.

Definitely a steal for them.
    My blog about european hoops http://insidehoops.blog.com

Comment

He's even outplaying Joe Alexander who was drafted higher than him...

Comment

Career night for a Moute - 19 points + 17 rebounds in 101-96 win over Memphis.

Comment

Thanks for starting this thread, guys.
          Originally posted by BBallfanJ
          Career night for a Moute - 19 points + 17 rebounds in 101-96 win over Memphis.
          Wow! That's a real player right there. Fantastic!

I'm really glad that the NBA has a couple of very talented Africans who are not strictly big men. Was a Moute drafted?
          "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

14 pts + 6 rebs + 4 steals + 2 assists + 1 block off the bench as the Bucks lose to the Lakers.
            Artificial Nature

Comment

Milwuakee lost, but Mbah a Moute had a career-high points game. He scored 21 points (7-8), 11 rebounds, and 5 steals!!
              "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Luc finished the season with a double-double: 19 pts + 11 rebs.
                Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
                  Luc finished the season with a double-double: 19 pts + 11 rebs.
                  Really? Wow, that's fantastic. I think this young man has a good career ahead of him. I think he'll probably jump around the league a little, but he'll mostly play for good teams. He's got a good skill set.

Comment

Luc Richard Mbah a Moute: 15 points, 19 rebounds, 5 assists and 2 steals despite the Milwaukee Bucks losing to the Golden State Warriors 100-94.
                    Sacramento Kings
                    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

CNN | Luc Mbah a Moute: From African prince to king of NBA
                      Sacramento Kings
                      HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information