NCAA Season 85 (2009-2010)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C2Hamm View Post
    mapua is a good option, but if you want some huge playing time, he should try out for CSB.
    What is CSB? And who is the head coach? Actually, playing time is not a big part of our concern. As I've mentioned earlier, aside from education his passion is also basketball. Not only to show his tallent and skills but also to help the team. Rome and Ellison's heart ever since December is with SBC because for Ellison he thought that he will be part of team B this year at least. But it's ok... what is important here is Rome will be with SBC and Ellison might be with Mapua.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhk111 View Post
      Yes, I agree with C2Hamm, Mapua is a top contender in the NCAA, and also a very good Engineering school.

CSB has a decent college basketball program, courtesy of being the sister school of DLSU. They're not really a top contender, at least not yet, but they are a team that could use a good player. If there is a team that can give Ellison all the opportunity to shine, CSB is it.

The school campus is good over at Taft, I would assume the other amenities also, like quarters, etc.
      Thanks for your suggestion... I will discuss this matter with our 3 other partners there (you guys know who you are) and we'll talk about it. Thanks again!

Comment

• Thanks NARDY.. I got it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ms.ADR View Post
          What is CSB? And who is the head coach?
          College of St. Benilde....head coach is former PBA player and now sportscaster richard del rosario

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
            College of St. Benilde....head coach is former PBA player and now sportscaster richard del rosario
            CSB is a very generous school, varsity players are given scholarships, housing and allowances. Sadly at DLSU there are only selected sports which the school's alumni pampers
            you know why I am happy

Comment

• Originally posted by b3lowzro View Post
              CSB is a very generous school, varsity players are given scholarships, housing and allowances. Sadly at DLSU there are only selected sports which the school's alumni pampers
              csb has good hotel and resto management courses, export management courses, and IT course(this is due to my GF finishing with a course on this). basketball wise they has some good players but the coach isnt really that great. decent, but not that great. if Ellison can stomach not playing for 2 years and wants good education, go to UST.
              WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
              SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
                Thanks a lot We will inquire with coach Richard (he used to be Romy's teammate).

Comment

Thanks a lot We will inquire with coach Richard (he used to be Romy's teammate).
                  yea..i think they played together at sta. lucia...

Comment

Thanks for your suggestion... I will discuss this matter with our 3 other partners there (you guys know who you are) and we'll talk about it. Thanks again!
                    Mapua and St. Benilde are the next best options for Ellison.

Mapua is known for its Engineering curriculum while St. Benilde with its business-related courses.

Both will be bannered by first-time coaches Chito Victolero (Mapua) and Richard Del Rosario (St. Benilde). Chito Victolero played point guard for Mapua from 1986 to 1990. As a starting point guard he won the NCAA championship on his senior year in 1990. Richard Del Rosario played center for La Salle and won a UAAP title as a reserve big man in 1988.

Chito Victolero almost crossed paths with Ellison's uncle, Ruben Dela Rosa at Mapua. Victolero played his final year at Mapua in 1990 while Ruben Dela Rosa debuted with Mapua in 1991. But Chito Victolero and Ruben Dela Rosa were teammates in the MBA and won an MBA title with the Manila MetroStars in 1999. On the other hand, Chito Victolero became teammates (i recall) with Richard Del Rosario and Romy Dela Rosa in the PBA with Sta. Lucia.

Either Mapua or St. Benilde, there is a family connection with the Dela Rosas.

Comment

Thanks NARDY.. I got it!
                      when you get here, if there is any help I could do .... don't hesitate to give me a ring.

if ever Ellison goes to MIT, his Tito Reuben would be very happy
                      LABAN KUNG LABAN! KAYA NATIN PILIPINAS!
                      Mabuhay ang TEAM PILIPINAS !!!!

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
                      THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nardy View Post
                        if ever Ellison goes to MIT, his Tito Reuben would be very happy
                        Oh, yeah. Reuben Dela Rosa was the NCAA MVP for the Mapua Cardinals in 1993.
                        Philippine Football News on Facebook

rhk111's Military and Arms Page

Comment

• bong pineda's baste may also be a good option. ato agustin is coach.
                          Dead Lizard.

Comment

• Originally posted by patay-butiki View Post
                            bong pineda's baste may also be a good option. ato agustin is coach.
                            Actually it's not Bong Pineda who's helping Baste. It's Dennis Pineda, son of Bong Pineda.

I think Baste's line up is fully loaded as of the moment! Baste has tons of rookies for this season.

Comment

• RED LIONS in the Pre-Season:

Sudan Daniels alley-up slam!

Dave Marcelo blocks Nonoy Baclao

Taganas battling for the rebound

Ginno Soliman

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
                                RED LIONS in the Pre-Season:

Sudan Daniels alley-up slam!
                                Kirk Long looks like a bad Vanilla Ice android

Evolution made possible by Mei.ka~ of Hello! Online

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information