No announcement yet.

Pre-Olympic Game: Turkey v USA 84-114

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder, what names will appear after USA - Lithuania game in he boxscore on nba.com..

Comment

Originally posted by sashikas
      I wonder, what names will appear after USA - Lithuania game in he boxscore on nba.com..
      Frederic Weis just had a nice dunk for Lithuania.
      Originally posted by Fedfan
      Most ppl get childish when they lose.
      Originally posted by GuTO
      refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Originally posted by hotjam_2
        I can't believe that Turkey put up a weaker or inexperienced team to play the US. Where were Okur, Turkoglo, Kurtoglu & Peker? This team would'nt even be able to make it to Euro top 16! If a 30 point win is all the US can muster, then I think Spain's going to kick their ass! Cna't wait for Ricky Rubio to show Kobe a baksetball a basketball lesson!
        However, I'm always surprised how teams just give up playing defence when falling behind to the US.
        Okay I watch a little bit of the end of the game from what I saw it look as if Turky completly gave up in the 4th. US saw that and preaty MUCH did like they did against canada and had a practice session against them, and just try to make a highlight plays like always. As for your Ricky Rubio showing up Kobe that funny. No offence Rubio a great player but kobe playing on a diffrent level then anyone in the world. His offence skillz is just madness (NO ONE COMES CLOSE TO IT) and he not that bad of a defensive player either.

Comment

Originally posted by each way
          Good win by Team USA. Expect another training run against Lithuania tonight.
          天将降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心志,劳其筋骨

Comment

Originally posted by JGX
            Four years later and we finally shut down Pozzecco...
            Hah, hah, hah!!
            "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Originally posted by demonyito
              why do the US team have brought their own dancers?
              To distract you from all the times they commit hinky fouls like Chris Paul tripping people and LeBron James flagrantly attempting to knock someone's head off their shoulders. What? I just cut your eye? My bad.

I know no one noticed this but me, but when Atsur came up to Chris Paul, he came all the way up to him and then backed away with his feet. He knew Paul would try to trip him and maybe it could work in his favor. The U.S.A. will play as ugly as they possibly can.
              Michelle Tackabery
              Tackabery Chronicle
              Durham, NC, USA

Comment

Originally posted by Picek
                just the type of ignorance why people hate them..
                Well, they did get it right at the USA Basketball site. Don't feel bad, the ESPN play-by-play was even getting the U.S. team's credentials wrong. Rick Kamla at least was able to pronounce every Turkish player's name correctly during the U.S. broadcast, and their professional team names correctly, and as far as I could tell he got all of that right, except I don't know anything about Tunceri so I couldn't verify that part.
                Michelle Tackabery
                Tackabery Chronicle
                Durham, NC, USA

Comment

great match

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information