Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charbel Sakr
    thats what i did but they made a deal out of it
    I understand u man, but u may have sounded a bit offensive when u said to Dani "Read before u post".
    Anyways I think that Tarek Ammoury is a talent whom has alot of potential and I hope that his basketball skills and career continues to develop and makes us all proud.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80
      I understand u man, but u may have sounded a bit offensive when u said to Dani "Read before u post".
      Anyways I think that Tarek Ammoury is a talent whom has alot of potential and I hope that his basketball skills and career continues to develop and makes us all proud.

Cheers
      "Read before u post"? initiated all that response?
      damn hehehehehe

Comment

forget guys forget...
        "Read Before u post" is very offensive and pathetic,everyone can make mistakes and i believe i didnt do so but if theres a mistake u can correct it without arguing.

According to Virginiapreps,Tarek is northern player of the year without initiated which level.
        Tarek Ammoury - McLean, 6-foot-3, Senior. Led McLean in scoring for three consecutive seasons, and was a starter since his freshman year. Was named the Northern Region Player of the Year last following the 2007-08 season. Ammoury grew up in Lebanon and moved to the United States with his family in seventh grade.
        But the funny thing about america,come on man we used to say America or US whats the difference ? so why u always insist on replying on every little point like this.
        I dont doubt ur knowledge that it seems high,so i invite you to share with us some informations about our players either in the AAU and NCAA,next year we have so many prospects in US so i hope u will share with us ur informations
        thank you and sorry guys for this trash talk,charbel is a good guy but he just missed the point
        Last edited by daniab; 08-10-2008, 11:30 AM.
        Proud to be Lebanese
        www.arabasket.com

Comment

Originally posted by daniab
          forget guys forget...
          "Read Before u post" is very offensive and pathetic,everyone can make mistakes and i believe i didnt do so but if theres a mistake u can correct it without arguing.

According to Virginiapreps,Tarek is northern player of the year without initiated which level.

But the funny thing about america,come on man we used to say America or US whats the difference ? so why u always insist on replying on every little point like this.
          I dont doubt ur knowledge that it seems high,so i invite you to share with us some informations about our players either in the AAU and NCAA,next year we have so many prospects in US so i hope u will share with us ur informations
          thank you and sorry guys for this trash talk,charbel is a good guy but he just missed the point

well it might sound offensive but how did it sound pathetic? hehehe

well i know the most abt the NBA but ya i do have some info abt the NCAA and AAU
          and concerning our prospects in usa , i remember i posted an article abt Bassel on facebook, i think u saw it

to clear things up: i just want all of us (including me) to be accurate when giving out info because when info is inaccurate it becomes meaningless!

Comment

well it might sound offensive but how did it sound pathetic? hehehe

well i know the most abt the NBA but ya i do have some info abt the NCAA and AAU
            and concerning our prospects in usa , i remember i posted an article abt Bassel on facebook, i think u saw it

to clear things up: i just want all of us (including me) to be accurate when giving out info because when info is inaccurate it becomes meaningless!
            Being accurate is posting the informations with sources,all my informations are biased on websites,forums and personnal relations with players.
            When i said northern player of the year,it was according to Virginiapreps( i posted the link already) and virginiapreps.com is responsible in covering the news of the best rookie players in US.Im not saying anything from my mind,and if i was wrong then,im sorry.

Bro,i got to you a website saying " was named the northern player of the last following year 07-08" what do you want more ? if you want to be accurate,give proofs as i did.Then u may have the right to tell me " read before u post".
            Last edited by daniab; 08-10-2008, 08:38 PM.
            Proud to be Lebanese
            www.arabasket.com

Comment

Being accurate is posting the informations with sources,all my informations are biased on websites,forums and personnal relations with players.
              When i said northern player of the year,it was according to Virginiapreps( i posted the link already) and virginiapreps.com is responsible in covering the news of the best rookie players in US.Im not saying anything from my mind,and if i was wrong then,im sorry.

Bro,i got to you a website saying " was named the northern player of the last following year 07-08" what do you want more ? if you want to be accurate,give proofs as i did.Then u may have the right to tell me " read before u post".

Dude, by northern region they mean virginia district. One of the many districts of the AAU like i said before

Peace.

Comment

Dude, by northern region they mean virginia district. One of the many districts of the AAU like i said before

Peace.
                Yes yes got it.
                thank you.
                Proud to be Lebanese
                www.arabasket.com

Comment

I just post the pictures to keep the thread alive !
                  Last edited by daniab; 09-03-2008, 09:44 AM.
                  Proud to be Lebanese
                  www.arabasket.com

Comment

I just post the pictures to keep the thread alive !
                    So what's his latest new? Will he be playing in NCAA Division 3 with Layola Marymount?

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80
                      So what's his latest new? Will he be playing in NCAA Division 3 with Layola Marymount?
                      Not loyola,loyola marymount is NCAA division 1.
                      He's playing with marymount but NCAA d3 !
                      he started practicing with his new college,thats only what i know !
                      Proud to be Lebanese
                      www.arabasket.com

Comment

This is taken from last year (2007):

Conversely, McLean, and particularly Ammoury, stayed hot following the holidays, however it still wasn’t enough to top district power South Lakes. The Seahawks struggled early, but ultimately edged the Highlanders 56-55 Tuesday night. Ammoury nearly posted a triple-double, with 14 points, 13 rebounds and nine assists, while Austin Lastowka added a career-high 19 in the loss. Duvarney rounded out the McLean double-digit scorers with 12 points.
                        Source

Proud to be Lebanese
                        www.arabasket.com

Comment

im a close friend to tarek...i used to play with him when he was in anibal like 7 years ago...tarek was really a good and talented player...he was short and skinyy and he was fast gr8 shooting...he has a good dribling ability and deffensive skills...
                          tarek has progressed alot during the years as you can see tarek now is 195cm and he has good muscled body....
                          as far as i know that tarek will be playing with marymount college and im sure that he will be having offers from nba teams...
                          good luck for mt friend Tarek

Comment

Originally posted by aziz777
                            im a close friend to tarek...i used to play with him when he was in anibal like 7 years ago...tarek was really a good and talented player...he was short and skinyy and he was fast gr8 shooting...he has a good dribling ability and deffensive skills...
                            tarek has progressed alot during the years as you can see tarek now is 195cm and he has good muscled body....
                            as far as i know that tarek will be playing with marymount college and im sure that he will be having offers from nba teams...
                            good luck for mt friend Tarek
                            Welcome to the Forums Aziz777
                            We also really hope that Tarek will be able to make it to the NBA one day.

Comment

MARYMOUNT has improved each year under Coach Scott McClary. Last season they finished 15-12. They also return five players who spent significant time as starters led by senior Mike Gray who averaged 12.9 points and 5.7 rebounds per game. Shaun Ingram, the CAC Rookie of the Year in 2008, hit for 9.8 points and 3.4 rebounds per game. Elvis Ellis came off the bench last year to hit for 8.1 points and 3.6 rebounds a contest. MU has a strong returning guard contingent in addition to Ingram with senior Bryant Majors (5.5 points, 2.6 rebounds, 2.7 assists a game), junior Patrick Prewitt (18 starts averaging 6.6 points, 2.7 rebounds a game) and sophomore Stephen Simoneau, who started at point guard the last six games and 15 games in all. He averaged 4.5 points, 2.7 assists per game. The Saints also return five other letterwinners including senior Bennett Fite, juniors Ronnie Barbour, Redell Spinks and John Evans and sophomore Bryan DeBruin. Teamed with a strong transfer class (sophomores Chapmen Canady and Sam Sentz and junior Davon Speight) and freshman Tarek Ammoury, the Saints look for the year-by-year improvement to make a leap this season

Proud to be Lebanese
                              www.arabasket.com

Comment

In the first game in the Season 08-09,Marymount College won over Randolph College 73-67,Tarek Ammoury had 0pt and 1 assist in 10 mins.

In the Second game,Marymount won over Goucher 64-60 ,Tarek Ammoury had no points with 4 rebs and 2 assists.
                                Last edited by daniab; 01-07-2009, 11:34 AM.
                                Proud to be Lebanese
                                www.arabasket.com

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information