No announcement yet.

Signings and rumours in Slovenia - 2008/2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glavas sign with Polpharma Starogard Gdanski. Can you write something about this player? Is it good?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex76
      Glavas sign with Polpharma Starogard Gdanski. Can you write something about this player? Is it good?
      Nejc Glavas? As I heard he signed with Geoplin Slovan.

PG, nothing special. I think I saw him once or twice he didn't catch my eye...

Comment

www.sportowa.com.pl Nejc Glavas sign with Polpharma

Comment

Zlatorog Lasko (Ali Berdiel)

Hi I am from Puerto Rico and i want to know were i can find english info and stat of this team Zlatorog Lasko there plays a puertorrican player and i want to know how is hew doing hes name is Ali Berdiel if any one have info Thanks!

Comment

The league didn't start yet. They played few preparation games so far, he is considered their main playmaker.

He had 16 points in last game vs. Cedevita, his team won 88:80. Before that he scored 13 points vs. Rogaška (low level team) in a win, and 6 points in a win against Lokomotiv Rostov, before that 11 points, 18 points... etc. He is doing good in my opinion, although I didn't see him play yet.

His team is considered to be TOP4 team in Slovenia, just behind Olimpija Ljubljana (Euroleague team), Krka and Helios Domžale (all of them playing in Adriatic League).

You should be able to follow his stats here as soon as the Slovenian League starts - 04.10.2008.

Comment

Thanks man! i have been searching for week for stats from Puertorrican Player playing in europe and have been very dificult especially because of the language.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow
                Thanks man! i have been searching for week for stats from Puertorrican Player playing in europe and have been very dificult especially because of the language.
                Join this forum, it's a forum of Zlatorog Laško fans, everybody will be glad to help you: http://zlatorog.forumsland.com/zlatorog.html

Comment

Originally posted by TWL
                  Join this forum, it's a forum of Zlatorog Laško fans, everybody will be glad to help you: http://zlatorog.forumsland.com/zlatorog.html

hey thanks! but i i try to go and dont understand the language

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information