No announcement yet.

Italian NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With this team, Italia def needs to spread the floor . Lack of post play is noticable, unless Manc can be that guy. I still thnk why not have Gentile and Aradori on this roster. They will be important for the future, and are really good now. Mordente and Carraretto don't add much in this tourney, I am sorry. In Serie A, maybe, but not in Eurobasket

Comment

• Gallinari playmaker

I have red an article how overcome the problem of lack of a good playmaker: let Gallinari play in that position! In your opinion it could be a practicable idea ?

Comment

• I've really said that for too many times now, english please
        JPF
        Last edited by Joško Poljak Fan; 08-29-2011, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
          With this team, Italia def needs to spread the floor . Lack of post play is noticable, unless Manc can be that guy. I still thnk why not have Gentile and Aradori on this roster. They will be important for the future, and are really good now. Mordente and Carraretto don't add much in this tourney, I am sorry. In Serie A, maybe, but not in Eurobasket
          I'd agree, though this means we will always have to be accurate and consistent from the arc to win games, but all of our shooters are very streaky.

I'm still convinced that Mancinelli is the key with his point forward and post play skills. If he gets in rhythm we'll be dangerous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
            With this team, Italia def needs to spread the floor . Lack of post play is noticable, unless Manc can be that guy. I still thnk why not have Gentile and Aradori on this roster. They will be important for the future, and are really good now. Mordente and Carraretto don't add much in this tourney, I am sorry. In Serie A, maybe, but not in Eurobasket
            gallo and mago can play low post in europe...

homever i have good feeling for the next EC...

Comment

• Italy is the most underated team of Lithuania 2011.Italy has very good players who may be counted as the '' top '' players of their positions in Europe like Bargnani,Gallinari and Bellinelli.Italy can do suprise to Europe.The main prpblem is that good Nba players is not good at defence and there are many unkonown things from another players about their offensive helpings.Italy is always dangerous team.Thare many reasons to afraid of Italy.Especialy Italian NBA players...

Comment

• Originally posted by turk-jugoslav View Post
                Italy is the most underated team of Lithuania 2011.Italy has very good players who may be counted as the '' top '' players of their positions in Europe like Bargnani,Gallinari and Bellinelli.Italy can do suprise to Europe.The main prpblem is that good Nba players is not good at defence and there are many unkonown things from another players about their offensive helpings.Italy is always dangerous team.Thare many reasons to afraid of Italy.Especialy Italian NBA players...
                I just wrote on Italy-Serbia thread how Italy is most overrated team on Eurobasket... Anyway, I think you're wrong. If Bellineli, Bargnani or Galinarri weren't Italians, they would see NBA only on TV...
                sigpic
                Fresh and interesting news from basketball world

Comment

• what??????? Put the crack pipe down

Comment

• Originally posted by Basketball Owner View Post
                    I just wrote on Italy-Serbia thread how Italy is most overrated team on Eurobasket... Anyway, I think you're wrong. If Bellineli, Bargnani or Galinarri weren't Italians, they would see NBA only on TV...
                    Do the Italians control the NBA somehow?

Comment

• what do you think about this roster for the next summer:

poeta-cinciarini-de nicolao
                      belinelli-hackett-aradori
                      gallinari-mancinelli-datome-gentile
                      bargnani-gigli-melli
                      cusin-crosariol-cuccarolo(chiotti)

i hope that pianigiani use bargnani in his real role of power forward..

Comment

• gallinari in online interview for italian newspaper declared that next summer will play with NT...

now we attend belinelli and bargnani...

Comment

• Italian experimental NT roster of 16 players has been presented today:

Amici Alessandro (91, 200, A, Brandini Firenze)
                          Cervi Riccardo (91, 212, C, Trenkwalder Reggio Emilia)
                          Chessa Massimo (88, 188, G, Angelico Biella)
                          Cournooh David (90, 189, G, Aget Service Imola)
                          Cuccarolo Gino (87, 219, C, Benetton Treviso)
                          D’Ercole Lorenzo (88, 190, G, Vanoli Braga Cremona)
                          De Nicolao Andrea (91, 185, G, Benetton Treviso)
                          Ferrero Giancarlo (88, 195, A, Conad Bologna)
                          Ganeto Gabriele (87, 200, A, Cimberio Varese)
                          Magro Daniele (87, 208, C, Umana Venezia)
                          Mazzola Valerio (88, 204, C, Fabi Shoes Montegranaro)
                          Moraschini Riccardo (91, 203, G, Canadian Solar Bologna)
                          Polonara Achille (91, 203, A, Banca Tercas Teramo)
                          Portannese Marco (89, 192, G, PMS Torino)
                          Renzi Andrea (89, 209, C, Tezenis Verona)
                          Santiangeli Marco (91, 192, A, Fileni Bpa Jesi)

Players age ranges between 1987 and 1991.
                          Nicolò Melli (1991, 2011 U20) and Daniel Hackett (1987, 2011 NT trials invitee) are not in the roster.
                          This experimental NT will play Greece in Athens June 19 and 20, then France in Pau (June 27) and in Boulzac (28).

Comment

• bargnani,belinelli and gentile won't play this summer with NT...

Comment

• Originally posted by Italian Pride View Post
                              bargnani,belinelli and gentile won't play this summer with NT...
                              According to this Belinelli is uncertain to play.
                              Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                              Artificial Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
                                According to this Belinelli is uncertain to play.
                                yes,but probably there won't be...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information