Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leb-basket View Post
    yeah but it's the youth national team it's diff
    isn't this the same situation that prevented a jordanian player(i think abu shamala) from playing to jordan as he represented germany in a youth competition?
    anyway maybe your information is more accurate

Comment

• Originally posted by daniab View Post
      Fadi AboulMouna didnt sign for Sagesse YET!
      Yo Dani!
      Did Fadi Aboul Mouna used to play in Qatar?

Comment

• Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
        Yo Dani!
        yes this guy was playing for a qatari team in a championship and as i remember his team faced riyadi

Comment

• Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
          Yo Dani!
          yes he used to play for jesh el qatari.. he was the best player on his team .. i remember watching some games for him against lebanese teams ..

Comment

• fadi abu almona is a good scorer but in the presence of sabah and rony i don't think sagesse need him
            also ali fakherddine should play with another team maybe he used to stay on the bench

Comment

• Originally posted by ralfb View Post
              fadi abu almona is a good scorer but in the presence of sabah and rony i don't think sagesse need him
              also ali fakherddine should play with another team maybe he used to stay on the bench
              we should consider transfers on the specific thread. but i think that ali fakhredine improved with the nt.
              ASIA 2011 CEDARS ARE COMING

Comment

• Originally posted by wilo22 View Post
                we should consider transfers on the specific thread. but i think that ali fakhredine improved with the nt.
                he actually did that's why sagesse isn't the best team to sign with. He will not get enough chances if he signed with them unlike signing with other teams such antranik, anibal, byblos or even champville with coach ghassan (he likes this guy and we all know he gives chances for bench players unlike FAC)
                Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

he actually did that's why sagesse isn't the best team to sign with. He will not get enough chances if he signed with them unlike signing with other teams such antranik, anibal, byblos or even champville with coach ghassan (he likes this guy and we all know he gives chances for bench players unlike FAC)
                  he was staying on the bench for 5 or 6 years with riyadi ,so it is enough for him, he should try to get a main role with any other team , rony fahed in past has refused to leave bluestars cz his target to get a role in the team not only a spectator

Comment

• Originally posted by golebanon View Post
                    isn't this the same situation that prevented a jordanian player(i think abu shamala) from playing to jordan as he represented germany in a youth competition?
                    anyway maybe your information is more accurate
                    That's not the exact thing and yes he can play with us if his papers were done, so far they aren't but might be soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by kerdito View Post
                      That's not the exact thing and yes he can play with us if his papers were done, so far they aren't but might be soon.
                      thanks for the correction

Comment

• mark aziz 6'8 feet tall Forward new lebanese abroad.

he seems to be an impressive 3 pointer for a 6'8 and has really great penetrations! (he has impressive moves under the rim)
                        Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

• famous sean taibi's video. He is a killer 3 point shooter. His shots are deadly.

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

mark aziz 6'8 feet tall Forward new lebanese abroad.

he seems to be an impressive 3 pointer for a 6'8 and has really great penetrations! (he has impressive moves under the rim)
                            he's not Lebanese, he's Egyptian

he is playing now with ZAMALEK egypt

Comment

• Originally posted by thelebanese80 View Post
                              he's not Lebanese, he's Egyptian

he is playing now with ZAMALEK egypt
                              oh really i thought he were lebanese since aziz family is well known in lebanon. Anyway this player is really strong

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

oh really i thought he were lebanese since aziz family is well known in lebanon. Anyway this player is really strong
                                wow, those egyptians have some good players abroad
                                i mean i can recall 2 gd abroads of theirs off the top of my head, omar samhan and this Aziz guy, they should really work on bringing them back to the homeland
                                maybe like that they would beat us by 30

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information