X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmed to every Filipino!!

AP369461734814.jpg

Comment

• Does anyone know when the final schedule will be released? What I mean is when will we find out the times of each game?

Comment

• Originally posted by kaiziken_pinas View Post
        Well, we might have Andray Blatche

That said, try to ignore all_about, he's actually one of the black sheep in the Philippine forum section. To answer your question, we're actually thinking on a victory against Puerto Rico and Greece and possibly Argentina due to their lackluster game against Jordan in 2010 anyway, we may not have a chance in hell, but we'll do our best!
        Greece?? OMG! 2006 silver medalist and 2005 euro champs they have the better experience in intl arena compare to us so don't think that we could win against Greece.However upset happens.
        Puerto Rico is a strong team but beatable of any teams remember when they loss against Ivory Coast in Turkey.

Argentina is far from us, they played together for years although their main gunners are old
        However experienced and level is the factor here.
        sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

• Gilas is set to dominate their bracket and a contender for the title.
          Someone under 5 feet can be a great coach, don’t get me wrong, but to be a big man coach and have never played in the post or even played high level ball? C’mon now.

- Jamal Sampson

Comment

• The calendar could affect Philippines, the first 3 games are Croatia, Greece and Argentina, tough competition.
            Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
            16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
            Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
            8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

• Originally posted by PRSURF View Post
              The calendar could affect Philippines, the first 3 games are Croatia, Greece and Argentina, tough competition.
              indeed..but knowing the Gilas team, they would learned from these 3 games and goes all out for the last 2 games..

Comment

• Philippines will beat Puerto RICO
                sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

• Originally posted by rocketstar47 View Post
                  Philippines will beat Puerto RICO
                  The matchup versus Philippines, Arroyo vs Castro, Barea vs Tenorio, Holland vs Chang, Norwood vs Harkless, Balkman vs Pingris, Blatche vs Santiago....men that matchup and the style of playing of Philippines benefit 100 times better than other teams in this group!!

Comment

• NO NO Not spain! I don't want another tournament ruined.
                    العاب خربشات
                    al3ab
                    العاب ماهر
                    العاب حرب

Comment

• Originally posted by rocketstar47 View Post
                      Philippines will beat Puerto RICO
                      Nah, I dont think so but they will bear Senegal

Comment

• Originally posted by bballcrazy View Post
                        Nah, I don't think so but they will bear Senegal
                        Philippines could hurt Greece or Argentina whith the system of play, but i think the game that they could win, Senegal, I have Senegal beating them by 10.

Comment

• Any news about friendly between Puerto Rico vs Turkey?

Comment

• Originally posted by PRSURF View Post
                            Any news about friendly between Puerto Rico vs Turkey?
                            When?? I've learnt yet from you. You can destroy us easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by turk-jugoslav View Post
                              When?? I've learnt yet from you. You can destroy us easily.
                              Theres a rumor that when Head commissioner of Puerto Rico NT visit Carlos Arroyo months ago on Turkey, they talked with the manager of Galatasaray(THE SAME OF TURKEY), to play exhibition games.

Comment

• Could any one direct me to a Philippines match? Does the team have any player playing in a major league? There seems to be too much optimism and I d like to learn a bit more about the team. We have been very bad in the last years losing from the likes of Finland,FYROM, Nigeria so yeah, we could get hurt by everyone if we don't play 100%.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information