• Goodluck for both of them

Lebanon show us a very good teams "by stats only we didn't watch matches "

Syria has good team but we miss our tallest player 217 cm and our playmaker

Comment

• we won 90-80 ahmad ibrahim 33 point

Comment

• Originally posted by zouz
        we won 90-80 ahmad ibrahim 33 point
        From where are you getting the scores and stats? was the match broadcasted?
        If the score was all the time like 10 pts, then they're playing as if Lebanon is out and not to let China qualify at the same time...

Comment

• Originally posted by zouz
          we won 90-80 ahmad ibrahim 33 point
          This means Syria's in the semi-finals. Philippines is going to face China then Korea plays Lebanon.

Am I right?

Comment

• Originally posted by nnt01
            From where are you getting the scores and stats? was the match broadcasted?
            If the score was all the time like 10 pts, then they're playing as if Lebanon is out and not to let China qualify at the same time...
            don't know man i'm getting it from www.kooora.com basketball forum

Comment

• Originally posted by RetiredJordanStopper
              i cant help but grimaced in pain when i read "Japan ran a clinic" against us..which was another way of saying "they took us to school"...oh well, i hope the core of the team will remain intact and be integrated seamlessly with the other members of the Senior's team so that we can have better results next time.

regarding the overseas pinoys..well, what can i say, we're everywhere!!!! i myself is living away from the motherland, but still continue to follow the exploits of our hoops team.
              pihillipine won Iran?! I told everybody here pihillipine team very good. I am sure. We are watching this tourmament with great scrutinity/ we hoping to achieve great sucess in the future/
              to retiredjordanstoper= you know any good pihillipino coach you can advice to us or you can also took us to school, we provide one-way ticket to my motherland all expense paid of course

Comment

• Sorry Syrian fans, no offense, but I really can't imagine a team qualifying to semi-finals without actually winning 1 match!!!!!

Comment

• Who will play in semi-final ???????????????

Comment

• how cann we know if we qualified
                    History will write --> "In 2009, China stole the asian cup from Lebanon"

Comment

Sorry Syrian fans, no offense, but I really can't imagine a team qualifying to semis-finals without actually winning 1 match!!!!!
                      they defeat china by 20pts. and china beat other teams at least 27(lebanon).

Comment

• Something is written in persian on the website, waiting for mohsen to translate..but i guess they wrote that Syria qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by rtk04
                          how cann we know if we qualified
                          Lebanon should've beaten Syria by 35 points or more to qualify for the semi-finals. This is based from an article posted in FIBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by alith
                            they defeat china by 20pts. and china beat other teams at least 27(lebanon).
                            they didn't defeat china...china forfeited the match (don care if it was ur decision or the referee's decision) but that is no way to win the match...they weren't even winning when the match ended...so i don't consider that a win..

Comment

Something is written in persian on the website, waiting for mohsen to translate..but i guess they wrote that Syria qualified
                              YES, they wrote that Syria qualified !

Comment

they didn't defeat...china forfeited the match (don care if it was ur decision or the referee's decision) but that is no way to win the match...they weren't even winning when the match ended...so i don't consider that a win..
                                Well, what China did is their loss. What happened in the Syria-China game already happened in the past, and it's now time to move on.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information