This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daniab
    Does anyone know Hagop ? the responsible in Fiba asia ?
    this guy is working hard against us,despite he's lebanese but hes trying hard to make us out of the competition !

go to the hell Hagop !!!!!!!
    what did he do now?
    History will write --> "In 2009, China stole the asian cup from Lebanon"

Comment

• Originally posted by rtk04
      what did he do now?
      i cant say man,im sorry !
      Proud to be Lebanese
      www.arabasket.com

Comment

i cant say man,im sorry !
        is it concerning how they are computing the tie break rules in this tournament??...hehe my friend u can send me a private message if u dont want any one to know abt what he did

Comment

is it concerning how they are computing the tie break rules in this tournament??...hehe my friend u can send me a private message if u dont want any one to know abt what he did
          all what i can say is that the referees and hagop were extremely against us !!!!
          the russian referee was very unfair in the game of kazakhstan,maybe bcz kazakhstan were in the soviet union ?
          Proud to be Lebanese
          www.arabasket.com

Comment

all what i can say is that the referees and hagop were extremely against us !!!!
            the russian referee was very unfair in the game of kazakhstan,maybe bcz kazakhstan were in the soviet union ?
            anyway daniab....werent the lebanese squad convinced by our viewpoint concerning tie breaking rules....the one that gives us the advantage of only winning against syria??

Comment

anyway daniab....werent the lebanese squad convinced by our viewpoint concerning tie breaking rules....the one that gives us the advantage of only winning against syria??
              they are thinking about it !
              Proud to be Lebanese
              www.arabasket.com

Comment

they are thinking about it !
                hehe when are they going to make up their minds?...

Comment

No.
                  7.30 lebanese time !

i think guys we need to win by 35 and i think the coach will give the game to syria,thats what i feel !
                  Why is it cuz of coach Roro ?

Comment

Does anyone know Hagop ? the responsible in Fiba asia ?
                    this guy is working hard against us,despite he's lebanese but hes trying hard to make us out of the competition !

go to the hell Hagop !!!!!!!
                    Yeah man this guy Hagop does everything that is not in the interest of basketball in Lebanon. I don't understand how he is Lebanese and I think he just abuses his post in West Asia for personal issues.

Comment

hehe when are they going to make up their minds?...
                      I think they will keep it as a surprise .
                      I really wish that Hayk could play. I think even on one leg he can support the team .

Comment

• Originally posted by Khalid80
                        I think they will keep it as a surprise .
                        I really wish that Hayk could play. I think even on one leg he can support the team .
                        unfortunately khalid,not only hayk will not play 2day.Also Maek nar,jad mbarak !
                        Proud to be Lebanese
                        www.arabasket.com

Comment

unfortunately khalid,not only hayk will not play 2day.Also Maek nar,jad mbarak !
                          Well it seems that the only option left is for Elie Haber to step up and just give it all he's got. Or Ahmad Ibrahim could try to pull a Magic Johnson 1980 NBA Finals move when he told his coach to start him at center instead of the injured Karim Abdul Jabbar .
                          If Ahmad can score something close to 40-45 points again, I think we might have a slight chance of beating Syria.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldnews
                            Stop looking for excuse, we have not sent our best lineup,neither, and our best player in this team have not played in the game vs you, and we beat you 27pts.
                            It's the Philippine referee who gave a game to another team, not China!
                            How can the referee claim we 'forfeit'(withour a warning!!!It's illegal!) if he add the foul to the wrong player who have 4 fouls already, and thank to his BS call, our best player have been hurt by malicious foul.

Again, where is the link or proof (video) that:

1) It's the Philippine ref
                            2) The ref claimed China forfeited without warning
                            3) Called a foul on the wrong player

If you could not provide any info to all 3, please stop naming countries in a bad way. Just say "FIBA ref" ok? Hope you get what I mean

Comment

• China 97 - 64 Kazakhstan

Comment

• China 97 - 64 kazakhstan

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information