The Junmar Fajardo Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by notGenius View Post
    Doesn't anyone get tired of discussing in circles?

As AMDG said, "To each his own"

Guys, any news from the Universiade games? .. that's where JF is playing right now...
    They are currently playing in 2011 26th World University Games and making our FIBA world ranking lower, courtesy by BAP!

(Aug13) PHL 59-108 Lithuania
    (Aug14) PHL 47-105 Russia

Comment

• Originally posted by silverwing View Post
      They are currently playing in 2011 26th World University Games and making our FIBA world ranking lower, courtesy by BAP!

Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!...... Damn BAP, i thought they're dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverwing View Post

the tourney is not sanctioned by FIBA thus it will not affect our current FIBA ranking.

Comment

• For godsake, of course it is not.
          "To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don't isolate." - Michael Jordan

Comment

• isn't the Philippine Sports Commision the mother of all things sports in he country? shouldn't they have a say in everything?

Comment

• Originally posted by killmebusy View Post
              isn't the Philippine Sports Commision the mother of all things sports in he country? shouldn't they have a say in everything?
              sadly PSC, SBP are not members of FISU which controls the Universiade.
              you know why I am happy

Comment

• Originally posted by geo View Post
                Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!...... Damn BAP, i thought they're dead.
                maybe theyre ginebra fans. u know 'never say die' spirit

Comment

• heheh i do hope trillanes won't hide in a hotel just to have a coup against SBP.
                  you know why I am happy

Comment

• Originally posted by b3lowzro View Post
                    sadly PSC, SBP are not members of FISU which controls the Universiade.
                    you know it's confusing...why have 2 separate philippine basketball entities in the BAP and the SBP? the PSC should abolish one...it doesn't make any sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by killmebusy View Post
                      you know it's confusing...why have 2 separate philippine basketball entities in the BAP and the SBP? the PSC should abolish one...it doesn't make any sense.
                      PSC cant do nothing about it anymore, PSC has already evicted BAP back in 2005. BAP is just a mere basketball body sadly it is recognized by FISU
                      you know why I am happy

Comment

• Originally posted by b3lowzro View Post
                        PSC cant do nothing about it anymore, PSC has already evicted BAP back in 2005. BAP is just a mere basketball body sadly it is recognized by FISU
                        And i assume FISU is not recognized by FIBA?

So really, except being embarrassed, we really shouldn't care any more, right?
                        If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• I hope Junmar wont be another Yancy De Ocampo in the making, De ocampo was a 6'8 player. who prefers to shoot from the outside and plays soft

Just Imagine if De Ocampo had an Inside game to go along with his outside shot, he would be deadly. much better than marlou aquino during his ginebra days

Comment

• Originally posted by hijackthis View Post
                            I hope Junmar wont be another Yancy De Ocampo in the making, De ocampo was a 6'8 player. who prefers to shoot from the outside and plays soft
                            LOL. No comparison at all. JF plays inside and never been inlove with 3pt shot. He is not softee like De Ocampo so no need to compare. Gets?
                            "To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don't isolate." - Michael Jordan

Comment

• Originally posted by thecoolcat View Post
                              LOL. No comparison at all. JF plays inside and never been inlove with 3pt shot. He is not softee like De Ocampo so no need to compare. Gets?
                              Actually De Ocampo was an Inside/Outside Scorer Back in college and PBL days, when he went to the PBA, he didnt have the body and physicality to score on the inside. his game evolve to just a jump shooter

Comment

• Originally posted by hijackthis View Post
                                Actually De Ocampo was an Inside/Outside Scorer Back in college and PBL days, when he went to the PBA, he didnt have the body and physicality to score on the inside. his game evolve to just a jump shooter
                                yancy doesnt have the angas and physical play of his younger brother ranidel
                                Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information