The Junmar Fajardo Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thecoolcat View Post
    but according to dennis principe tweets , jf got 18 rebounds. i don't know who is right. lols
    lol.. pero if he's still learning. then 20-15 for him in future?

ROY-MVP?
    #parasabayan
    #GoGilas

Comment

• Originally posted by ricodgame View Post

ROY-MVP?
      good enough for ROY-MVP season. lols
      "To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don't isolate." - Michael Jordan

Comment

ROY-MVP?
        triple double in points,rebounds and blocks?achievable?hell yeah!
        We can have no progress without change, whether it be basketball or anything else

Comment

• Originally posted by Allanhboy View Post
          That was a classic Danny I move coming from a 6'10 Player. What agility and footwork !
          pre-ABL junmar was doing those moves against SBC

Comment

• Originally posted by flipballa7 View Post
            I actually think Junemar is longer than Kanter. Junemar is a legit 6'11 and just based on last year's FIBA Europe games of Turkey I think he's more 6'9. He's just bullstrong and can explode upright without much momentum. Very strong and explosive lower and upper body. Unfortunately, Junemar is not really a fast twitch kind of guy but he's not even close to his physical peak so watch out!
            In the NBA, JF would already be considered a 7-footer. A legit size for a center.

Comment

ROY-MVP?
              I expect JF to be a double double machine in the PBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by manu_bol View Post
                pre-ABL junmar was doing those moves against SBC

He is 22 years old with mature post moves, does not get rattled or nervous as he knows he can score on the defense if he wants to. Has the jumpshot, can block shots, can run . . .Broad shoulders that let's you know he has inert core strength to have his way in the paint for rebounds and putbacks . . What more can we ask for ?

I would love to look at Kardoust's face when he finally faces Junmar in the future. They would probably think, as in most opponents we will face next year, where in the world was the Philippines hiding this guy ? A small town boy who never got national attention as he stuck with his plans to graduate from UC in the South. This is an interesting grassroots story that should be told once he gets to the limelight of playing in Manila full time.

Imagine him making fakes and hand off passes to Marcus on the weakside, a twin tower tandem that we could finally be proud to cheer on . . . With Greg coming off the bench . . .we are not only on the right track but on target for next year to bag a top 3 finish in Asia.

Comment

• Junmar must focus making it to the NBA istead so that he will continue to work on his game and improve. If he dominates the PBA and just stop there, sayang!

Comment

• Originally posted by Phlegm Thrower View Post
                    Junmar must focus making it to the NBA istead so that he will continue to work on his game and improve. If he dominates the PBA and just stop there, sayang!
                    1 step at a time. "dominate" PBA first as you say... then try to go to the NBA
                    WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
                    SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

• junmar is destined to be the phl's next most dominant player both locally and international since asi did it 10yrs. ago.
                      Ako ang may pinakamalakas na confidence!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thegloryball View Post
                        junmar is destined to be the phl's next most dominant player both locally and international since asi did it 10yrs. ago.
                        it will only happen IF he will be able to play to the national team. by that time, I can say that he is actually good as advertised and our future looks bright. our hopes our high on you junmar. may you become dominant in your kind of play not only in the PBA but for international play as well.
                        Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately, it kills all people.

Comment

• Greg / Junmar Tale of the tape

Greg 7'0 with shoes / Junmar 6'11 with shoes
                          Greg 7'0 wingspan (noticably short arms) / Junmar 7'1 wingspan
                          Greg 255-260 pounds / Junmar 265-270 pounds
                          Greg played in Fiba asia minor events / Junmar played in the ABL
                          Greg a pure center / Junmar can slide to power forward depends on the matchup (kardoust).

Comment

• Originally posted by startupsold View Post
                            Greg / Junmar Tale of the tape

Greg 7'0 with shoes / Junmar 6'11 with shoes
                            Greg 7'0 wingspan (noticably short arms) / Junmar 7'1 wingspan
                            Greg 255-260 pounds / Junmar 265-270 pounds
                            ).
                            Are these actual figures that are verified, if this is the case it seems like it's no comparrison
                            NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                            https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• At this point I’m not convinced Fajardo can play PF. If Chot has concerns with his quickness to even play center “Slaughters and Fajardo are tall but we need quickness at the Center spot”, there is no way Chot would consider playing him at PF. Especially internationally were a stretch four is critical and especially with a DDO system
                              NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                              https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
                                At this point I’m not convinced Fajardo can play PF. If Chot has concerns with his quickness to even play center “Slaughters and Fajardo are tall but we need quickness at the Center spot”, there is no way Chot would consider playing him at PF. Especially internationally were a stretch four is critical and especially with a DDO system
                                I am not buying chot's quickness at the frontcourt postion idea, quickness is useless when a player can't beat his man off the dribble or by his first step, quickness is useless when we CANT REBOUND against Iran and China, I am tired of getting out rebounded kung kelan pa may malalaki (Greg, Junmar) na tyo ndi pa natin gamitin. Primarily quickness is useless when they turn the ball over 23 times

those measurements of Greg and Junmar are pretty much accurate, more or less.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information