Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aidin Bahrami dies in car accident

Default Aidin Bahrami dies in car accident

Friday 28 December
    Aidin Nikkhah Bahrami, a member of the Iranian national basketball team and Saba Battery club dies in a car accident in northern Iran.

He was one of the best players of Iran national basketball team in FIBA Asia Championship 2007 in Japan. He was one of key elements of Iran's championship.

He played his last match against Qazvin's Pardis club hours before his demise.
    Nikkhah will be laid to rest in Tehran on Dec. 29th 2007.

----------------------------------
    I was shocked when I heard it... I can not believe ... he was a great player ... I can not believe we can not see Aidin anymore

Last edited by mohsena2631; 12-28-2007 at 11:10 PM.

RIP...Wow...Seriously the best player on the team. Do you have anymore details mohsena?
    "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Rest in peace.

I heard that in Iran such road accidents happen really often and the drivers drive like WRC champions.
    47-70
    76-58

May God Bless his soul ! R.I.P
    Last edited by daniab; 01-06-2008 at 11:32 AM.
    Proud to be Lebanese
    www.arabasket.com

This is sad Iran finally wins asia after 30 yrs of not even making it to the semis and this happens to the team ....more importantly i think this player is only around 22 or 23 so hes just a kid and had so much more to live for including the olympics next year .......

Big tragedy for Iranian basketball: Aidin Bahrami dies in a car crash

Aidin Nik-Khah Bahrami, one of the most prominent players of Iranian national basketball team, and his fiance died in a car accident in Chalous, north of Iran.

Saba Battery's player, 26, played his last game with the team against Pardis, a few hours before he said goodbye to his team-mates and drove away to the north last night.

Both Aidin and his brother Samad, were members of Iranian national team for a long time, and played crucial role in Iran's qualification for the 2008 Olympic Games, a dream which came true after half a century and Iran took the championship in the whole big continent of Asia.

The incident is a big loss for the whole Iranian basketball community and a big tragedy for his family, specially for the nice father who was always among the fans in stadium, whenever any of his two sons had a game.

You will be truly missed Aidin. God bless you and rest in eternal peace.

Source : ASIA-Basket

Aidin and his brother Mohammadsamad (Samad)

Bahrami family
    Last edited by mohsena2631; 12-28-2007 at 10:26 PM.

A big loss for Iranian and international basketbal... RIP.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

He died young but his legacy will live on forever

Rest in Peace Aidin Bahrami
    you know why I am happy

he was a great player
    allah yer7amo

Wow shocking

this will seriously hurt Iran's chances at winning any game next year

He averaged 13p in Iran's FIBA Asia Championship run

RIP
    aim low, score high

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoo
    Rest in peace.

I heard that in Iran such road accidents happen really often and the drivers drive like WRC champions.
    yes, you heard right.

it's very sad, he was just 25 years old.

he was one of the best player in the iran basketball team.

RIP
    Last edited by warren99; 12-30-2007 at 05:37 AM.

IRI - Aidin Bahrami dies in a car crash

TEHRAN - (Iranian Basketball) - Aidin Nik-Khah Bahrami, one of the most prominent players of Iranian national basketball team, died in a car accident in Chalous, north of Iran.

Saba Battery's player, 26, played his last game with the team against Pardis, a few hours before he said goodbye to his team-mates and drove away to the north last night.

Both Aidin and his brother Samad, were members of Iranian national team for a long time, and played crucial role in Iran's qualification for the 2008 Olympic Games, a dream which came true after half a century and Iran took the championship in the whole big continent of Asia.

The incident is a big loss for the whole Iranian basketball community and a big tragedy for his family, specially for the nice father who was always among the fans in stadium, whenever any o f his two sons had a game.

You will be truly missed Aidin. God bless you and rest in eternal peace.

Houman Bagheri
    FIBA official correspondent
    http://www.fiba.com/pages/eng/fc/new...3073/arti.html
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Aidin in "Beheshte Zahra" (largest cemetery of Iran)

his brother Samad

Default Iran's Bahrami dies in car crash

Big tragedy for Iranian basketball: Aidin Bahrami dies in a car crash
    by Houman Bagheri - Dec 28, 2007

Aidin Nik-Khah Bahrami, one of the most prominent players of Iranian national basketball team, and his fiance died in a car accident in Chalous, north of Iran. Saba Battery's player, 26, played his last game with the team against Pardis, a few hours before he said goodbye to his team-mates and drove away to the north last night.

Aidin Nik-Khah Bahrami, one of the most prominent players of Iranian national basketball team, and his fiance died in a car accident in Chalous, north of Iran.

The incident is a big loss for the whole Iranian basketball community and a big tragedy for his family, specially for the nice father who was always among the fans in stadium, whenever any of his two sons had a game.
    Last edited by rikhardur; 12-30-2007 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Threads merged. No need to open a new one about the same topic, especially on the Philippines section...

really a sad moment i extend my condolences to the Bahrami family

Holy cow. What a waste. He was a pretty good player, one of players who the RP Team had problems with. He should've taken care of himself better, he had a bright future ahead of him (shakes head). My condolences to his family.

My condolences to Nikkah Bahrami. He was a great player, just so sad this had to happen.

this one's a bad news.

he was my favorite among the Iranian players.
    It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
    I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

aidin,s brother mohammad had always a very clean personality and was one of the happiest people i ever saw ... in the final between lebanon and iran he was guarding khatib and it was a very close and tense game and everyone on iran and lebanon were stressed out except mohammad who was always smiling and laughing and liked the challenge of guarding khatib and said after the game that his teammates helped him alot in guarding khatib and highly respected lebanon and along with their coach said that they have the best 2 players in the tournaments ....its really so sad and moving to see him crying ....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast