Brose Bamberg v Valencia
    Milano v Olympiacos
    Crvena Zvezda v Baskonia
    Barcelona v Maccabi
    Fenerbahçe v Khimki
    Panathinaikos v Real Madrid
    Unicaja Malaga v CSKA
    FENER
    cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
    calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Zalgiris v Efes 49-51
    Brose Bamberg v Valencia 50-50
    Milano v Olympiacos 40-60
    Crvena Zvezda v Baskonia 45-55
    Barcelona v Maccabi 49-51
    Fenerbahçe v Khimki 55-45
    Panathinaikos v Real Madrid 60-40
    Unicaja Malaga v CSKA 30-70

Comment

Zalgiris v Efes- zal
      Brose Bamberg v Valencia- brose
      Milano v Olympiacos-milano
      Crvena Zvezda v Baskonia 50-50
      Barcelona v Maccabi-barca
      Fenerbahçe v Khimki-fener
      Panathinaikos v Real Madrid 50-50
      Unicaja Malaga v CSKA -cska

Comment

Zalgiris v Efes 55-45
        Brose Bamberg v Valencia 50-50
        Milano v Olympiacos 50-50
        Crvena Zvezda v Baskonia 50-50
        Barcelona v Maccabi 55-45
        Fenerbahçe v Khimki 55-45
        Panathinaikos v Real Madrid 55-45
        Unicaja Malaga v CSKA 40-60

Comment

Zalgiris v Efes +3 =2
          Brose Bamberg v Valencia +3=2
          Milano +4 v Olympiacos =X2
          Crvena Zvezda +4 v Baskonia =2
          Barcelona v Maccabi +4=1
          Fenerbahçe v Khimki +9=2
          Panathinaikos v Real Madrid+2=1
          Unicaja Malaga +8 v CSKA =2
          THERE IS NO GOD.

Comment

Taylor is out against Pao.

I have no doubt Oly_fan will say, no problem for the team with that deep roster.
            Last edited by Killer Bob; 11-23-2017, 02:51 PM.
            previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post

I have no doubt Oly_fan will say, no problem for the team with that deep roster.
              Calathes sentenced to 6 months in prison due to an accident he caused back in 2011.

Ο Νικ Καλάθης τιμωρήθηκε με ποινή φυλάκισης έξι μηνών με τριετή αναστολή από το Δ' Μονομελές Πλημμελειοδικείο Αθηνών για ατύχημα που είχε προκαλέσει στις 13 Νοεμβρίου του 2011. 

Not sure if this will affect his performance as the decision came out today. Mind games
              "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

n.cole. usual disaster. he is on the way to be considered at same level as arroyo. a selfkiller of the team.mammamia!

Comment

Definitely, they'd have to be missing at least a couple more rotation players for there to be an actual problem.
                  Oh, you mean a problem in the sense of "But how can we play without multiple 2mil+ star players on the court?" Yeah, they'll keep having that.

In related news, I don't think any Pao player has missed any game this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
                    Definitely, they'd have to be missing at least a couple more rotation players for there to be an actual problem.
                    Oh, you mean a problem in the sense of "But how can we play without multiple 2mil+ star players on the court?" Yeah, they'll keep having that.

In related news, I don't think any Pao player has missed any game this season.
                    Tomorrow the starting 5 normally would be,

Llull, Doncic, Taylor(only who can normally defend Calathes), Randolph, Ayon. I guess only 4 missing in starting 5 is not such a big thing.
                    previously known as Beno

Comment

Can someone briefly tell me about Maccabi vs Barcelona game? What's wrong with Israel team?

Comment

Tomorrow the starting 5 normally would be,

Llull, Doncic, Taylor(only who can normally defend Calathes), Randolph, Ayon. I guess only 4 missing in starting 5 is not such a big thing.
                        You're right, it's not. Not when your second string is more expensive than everyone else's first string (excluding Fener and Cska) and your third string is more expensive than half the first strings.

Milutinov fouled out in under 6 minutes.
                        Great endings in both our game and Brose-Valencia.

Comment

You're right, it's not. Not when your second string is more expensive than everyone else's first string (excluding Fener and Cska) and your third string is more expensive than half the first strings.

Milutinov fouled out in under 6 minutes.
                          Great endings in both our game and Brose-Valencia.
                          3rd string are only Yusta and Radoncic at the moment. They’re earning only for the room, food and sweets, the same as Doncic.

It’s obvious you have some serious problems and this conversation is senseless. Good night.
                          previously known as Beno

Comment

3rd string are only Yusta and Radoncic at the moment. They’re earning only for the room, food and sweets, the same as Doncic.

It’s obvious you have some serious problems and this conversation is senseless. Good night.
                            So at the moment their 3rd string has about as much quality as any team's 3rd string and therefore at the moment anyone complaining is wrong and anyone complaining day and night, 24/7, is borderline obsessive.

Comment

So at the moment their 3rd string has about as much quality as any team's 3rd string and therefore at the moment anyone complaining is wrong and anyone complaining day and night, 24/7, is borderline obsessive.
                              I only said Taylor is out and that you will say that’s no problem like for previous 4 long term injuries. It looks I was right.

But I get your point, Llull, Ayon, Randolph, Kuzmic and Taylor aren’t important for that deep team like Real. Thank you for realistic view.
                              previously known as Beno

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information