Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sloukas + Wanamaker: 18 assists
    CSKA: 20 assists

And a very good game by Thompson, only 2 fouls and very good positioning in defense in addition to points and rebounds. I feel we will have another beast around March.
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by R1ou View Post
      What, I thought Fener Dogus have the deepest roster of the competition. At least that's what some people here were saying all summer long, claiming some garbage bench players are better than half of the league's starting 5s.
      Without injuries:

Sloukas-Dixon
      Wanamaker-Guduric
      Kalinic-Nunally
      Melli-Datome
      Vesely-Thompson

+ All the turkish players, very very deep.

Although for Oly_fan the deepest is Real Madrid's one without Llull, Ayón, Kuzmic and Randolph. So I think we can sell them, who wants all 4? We can do a modic price, like for buying 3 the 4rth players is free or something like this.

Comment

• Two smalls + Thompson + Melli + Vesely was something masterminded, Obradovic showed, that he's worth to be called as a best Euroleague coach. Good game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
          Without injuries:

Sloukas-Dixon
          Wanamaker-Guduric
          Kalinic-Nunally
          Melli-Datome
          Vesely-Thompson

+ All the turkish players, very very deep.
          What I'm saying is that these players can't crack into the rotation for 3 freaking minutes, even now with 2 players injured.
          1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
            Sloukas + Wanamaker: 18 assists
            CSKA: 20 assists
            That's where our deficiency lies this year We've always been among the very best in this department with Teo. And no real bigs of course. But there is sure time to improve
            Last edited by Levenspiel; 11-18-2017, 01:57 PM. Reason: quote box fixed

Comment

• Olympiakos scoring so many easy layups, here CZ has a huge problem.

Jovanovic is an interesting player, but, how old CZ players are?! Nobody has beard (aside of Antic's wonderful one)!
              Last edited by Mr Chacho; 11-17-2017, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• I hope Janis Strelnieks stays with us for many many years.

Comment

• Originally posted by R1ou View Post
                  What I'm saying is that these players can't crack into the rotation for 3 freaking minutes, even now with 2 players injured.
                  They could, I sign that result would be the same, but seems Obradovic doesn't want that risk

Comment

Olympiakos scoring so many easy layups, here CZ has a huge problem.

Jovanovic is an interesting player, but, how all are CZ players?! Nobody has beard (aside of Antic's wonderful one)!
                    i dont expect anything from Red Star this season, i mean i like Alimpijevic but he will need time, this is investment in the future i just hope he doesnt quit after 4 seasons like Radonjic did
                    Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

• Good response from the team after Tuesday's terrible performance. Though, in 2 weeks, we will get our yearly 20-30 point loss at Baskonia.
                      We lost the last 4 games at Baskonia by 34, 17, 22 and 20 points. I think we should get a deal for a 15 point loss and just not waste time for travel.

Comment

Although for Oly_fan the deepest is Real Madrid's one without Llull, Ayón, Kuzmic and Randolph. So I think we can sell them, who wants all 4? We can do a modic price, like for buying 3 the 4rth players is free or something like this.
                        'One of the deepest' and of course it is.

Both Real and Fener are teams that spend a ton of money. No wonder they end up with the deepest rosters.

Comment

• James Nunnally's performance of this season

2FG %60
                          3FG %60
                          FT %83.3

Very good start to season and he is very good at defence.

Comment

• Originally posted by jamescaan View Post
                            Good response from the team after Tuesday's terrible performance. Though, in 2 weeks, we will get our yearly 20-30 point loss at Baskonia.
                            We lost the last 4 games at Baskonia by 34, 17, 22 and 20 points. I think we should get a deal for a 15 point loss and just not waste time for travel.
                            This time we will win.
                            Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                            Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                            Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• We played really bad the whole game, but this 19-0 run of Milano in 4:50 minutes (we had the ball) is killing me. In any cases you have to win this game. Always the same shit. We win the games, we don´t have to win and lose the "Must-Win games". Now the win against Barcelona is useless. Pissed and respect for all guys outwhere which are able to relax after this kinds of defeats.

CSKA versus Fenerbahce was a joy to watch. El Chacho was dancing, Versely flying and Hines, yeah, he was Sir Kyle Hines. Love this dude.
                              Last edited by thiago94; 11-17-2017, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatAnnoyingGuy View Post
                                I hope Janis Strelnieks stays with us for many many years.
                                as you saw I was right, there was nothing to worry about and I was surprised to read that this match could preoccupy someone.

Red star always plays that awful way against greek teams and anyway Oly's condition is excellent.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information