Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague Regular Season: Week 7

Taylor-Carrol-Fernandez-Maciulis-Thompkins earn more than most teams' starting 5.
    Oh, but now you have Tavares too?

More money sitting on real madrid's bench than other teams spend on their whole rosters.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    And that’s why you don’t miss Dixon.

Try without Wana + whole C line + without Melli sometime. Real’s game felt apart when they lost C line. Against Maccabi 20 rebounds less and Maccabi had 22 offensive rb. That’s incredible numbers. And that’s only D. Real is playing without inside game at the moment. If opponents stop Doncic or he stop himself and 3pts shooting, the game is over. Ayón was scorer, rebounder and creator with 3.6 ass/game. and the most important he was born for Laso’s game. Tavares can replace Kuzmic but not Ayon.

Real starting 5 are,

Pg: Campazzo
    Sg: Causeur
    Sf: Doncic
    Pf: Randolph
    C: Reyes

It can be even Taylor instead of Causeur or Randolph on C. But not better than half of the teams in Euroleague. I guess no one will start in Fener.
    just doncic can...

sloukas - dixon - sinan
    wanamaker - guduric - melih
    datome - nunnally - egehan
    melli - kalinic - barış
    vesely - thompson - ahmet

cut one player from every position and we will still be a contendet.
    Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Quote Originally Posted by iskoch View Post
    just doncic can...

sloukas - dixon - sinan
    wanamaker - guduric - melih
    datome - nunnally - egehan
    melli - kalinic - barış
    vesely - thompson - ahmet

cut one player from every position and we will still be a contendet.
    What if I cut Wana, Vesely, Thompson for almost whole season. Melli out 3 weeks and Kalinic 6 weeks. And all that happened in first 8 weeks.
    previously known as Beno

Quote Originally Posted by Oly_fan View Post
    Taylor-Carrol-Fernandez-Maciulis-Thompkins earn more than most teams' starting 5.

More money sitting on real madrid's bench than other teams spend on their whole rosters.
    Taylor, Carroll, Thompkins and Maciulis earn less than a million. Rudy earns 2.7 M, but this was when he was the most complete player of Europe, and a All Euroleague Team.

Tavares earns 1 M, and we have signed him because he is cupo. And wht everybody here complaining about Madrid? I have never cry about our injuries, are there, just it, and I think that I am the only Real Madrid supporter here (we could say that Beno is a follower).
    Sergio's power!!!

o
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    Taylor, Carroll, Thompkins and Maciulis earn less than a million. Rudy earns 2.7 M, but this was when he was the most complete player of Europe, and a All Euroleague Team.

Tavares earns 1 M, and we have signed him because he is cupo. And wht everybody here complaining about Madrid? I have never cry about our injuries, are there, just it, and I think that I am the only Real Madrid supporter here (we could say that Beno is a follower).
    I don’t cry, I just think Real with this roster is not a favorite to beat anyone away. I hope they will win tonight. But Jonga is kind of right. It’s 55:45. If we agree that Doncic is hyped and he’s number unsustainable, you can see even bigger problems down the road. I don’t know what I’m but I’m rooting for Real like mad at home. You can ask my wife and children. But I guess to be Real supporter needs time, follower is good enough.
    previously known as Beno

Thompkins was sitting in USA last month and half, Rudy has chronic problems with his back, Carroll and Maciulis looks more like ex. players with occasional spark and Taylor is used mostly in D. Tavares is replacement for Ayon + Kuzmic. And I guess Real’s starting 5 is pretty cheap, Doncic even without professional contract. I don’t know what you want exactly, but you surely are pretty hostile.
    Last edited by Killer Bob; 11-14-2017 at 06:16 PM.
    previously known as Beno

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    I have never cry about our injuries, are there, just it, and I think that I am the only Real Madrid supporter here (we could say that Beno is a follower).
    As you pointed out, it's not you who's crying over injuries, it's Beno.

I'm sorry but when we've played a final with Waters, Young and Agravanis I can't take seriously anyone who expects a team to only be able to function when all their numerous well-paid major stars are in perfect health.

I don’t know what you want exactly, but you surely are pretty hostile.
    Some common sense would be nice for a start.

Quote Originally Posted by iskoch View Post
    we are playing without dixon and kalinic.
    do you think if we were without datome and vesely, we would be weaker?

man, you were one that couldnt deliver minutes to everybody in out team before the season.
    dont you remember?

for example imagine that datome and vesely won’t play against olympiacos and our roster will be like that;

sloukas - sinan
    wanamaker - melih
    guduric - nunnally
    melli - hersek
    thompson - ahmet

so what?
    still a contender...
    we would be 2-4 or 3-3 instead of 4-2. datome and vesely are in form since the beginning so do not underestimate their performance. especially when j thompson still playing like a tarzan.

Fenerbahçe Doğuş İstanbul

Quote Originally Posted by Spittifiz View Post
    we would be 2-4 or 3-3 instead of 4-2. datome and vesely are in form since the beginning so do not underestimate their performance. especially when j thompson still playing like a tarzan.
    giving munites to kane-cole and diba out, is really unbelieveble. really rare to add two so dramatic american g like cole kane in one single market session
    Last edited by maccabeo; 11-14-2017 at 08:45 PM.

As you pointed out, it's not you who's crying over injuries, it's Beno.

I'm sorry but when we've played a final with Waters, Young and Agravanis I can't take seriously anyone who expects a team to only be able to function when all their numerous well-paid major stars are in perfect health.

Some common sense would be nice for a start.
    yes we could see what happened today, when Laso left Doncic on the bench.
    previously known as Beno

yes we could see what happened today, when Laso left Doncic on the bench.
    ingredients to get the 8th place, something impossble now with this fake americans team
    1 hoping an nba team is searching for an assistant coach soon..
    2 cut cole
    3 cut kane
    adding a shooter g

Llull and Ayon have huge roles for Madrid, so I can understand the frustration. But Llull was injured early, and Laso had to come up with some plans rather than putting Campazzo in Llull role and hope for the best. About Ayon... I don't know, yes, Madrid has depth but it's like Llull + Doncic + Ayon and 10+ other players to complete the roster. Replace any of the 10 players and nothing would happen, but when 2 of the main 3 guys go down shit happens.
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

McCollum- elite scorer!! Shooooot

Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    Llull and Ayon have huge roles for Madrid, so I can understand the frustration. But Llull was injured early, and Laso had to come up with some plans rather than putting Campazzo in Llull role and hope for the best. About Ayon... I don't know, yes, Madrid has depth but it's like Llull + Doncic + Ayon and 10+ other players to complete the roster. Replace any of the 10 players and nothing would happen, but when 2 of the main 3 guys go down shit happens.
    that’s exactly what I was talking about. start of the season was somehow clouded, because Doncic played incredible, but with Ayon’s injury the real problems started to show.
    previously known as Beno

show time in athens tonight and an easy victory against khimki. 17/27 3pointers,but 14 or 15 of the made ones were totally free due to the very good ball movement. calathes shut down shved most of the times and offensively he did what he does best (11 points,11 assists). lets hope denmon keeps up the good work(7/9 from and 24 points). switch all defence with gist,antetokunbo and singleton in the court is ridiculous for opponents,especially when calathes is on the court too
    Je suis Jan Ve$ely

Refs in Malaga are out of their fucking mind

I said that games between teams of the same country were unpredictable, and i was right, nobody predicted this .

Congrats Baskonia and Jonga, the shots were in and the defense was great. For us, we are in preseason again. This lose doesnt worry me (losing by 30 is the same of losing by 1, so doesnt matter), although the actitude were really bad. The match we have to win is on Thursday vs Unicaja, if we lose too, so I will be very very worried.

Good game by Tavares, he need the minutes to know the systems and the mates, so good. Lets think on Thursday.

3 loses in a row at EL, vs Maccabi and Baskonia outside can hapen, but vs Khimki at home not.
    Sergio's power!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    McCollum- elite scorer!! Shooooot
    8 three pointers made out of 11 shots!! He did us proud tonight, in fact, the whole team did. The kind of performance that made Efes Pilsen a household name! Just a shame we have so much ground to make up!

Quote Originally Posted by ronmercer80 View Post
    real 21-25
    Baskonia +30.

You are the funniest guy in all the forum You were almost right again, almost, but you chose the wrong team.

Ok, after this game I can say I was right and 99% of you were wrong (you can see the prediction thread). Baskonia destroyed Real Madrid and maybe since now some of you will start to respect more this Baskonia, the new Baskonia with Pedro Martinez, IMHO we have the potential of a top8 team, with Pedro all the season we would be in the top. I said that I thought we could win both games this week, next game Kaunas, if we win we are again in the fight.

On a more sober note, Maccabi fans shining a laser pen in Stimac's eye before he took a free shot was uncool to say the very least. Of course, he then missed the free shot. Should be an automatic two points to the "victim" team in those situations, that would soon stop this sort of behaviour.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast