No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Week 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khimki always reminds me of the greatest team we ever had.

PANATHINAIKOS-KHIMKI Η ΜΕΓΑΛΗ ΑΝΑΤΡΟΠΗ Η ΚΑΡΔΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΠΡΩΤΑΘΛΗΤΗ ΕΥΡΩΠΗΣ ΞΑΝΑΧΤΥΠΗΣΕ ΚΑΙ ΕΣΤΕΙΛΕ ΣΤΗΝ ΠΑΡΑΤΑΣΗ ΕΝΑ ΜΑΤΣ ΟΥΣΙΑΣΤΙΚΑ ΧΑΜΕΝΟ. Ο ΦΩΤΣΗΣ ΩΣ ΑΠΟ ΜΗΧΑ...
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Maccabi 60v40 Efes
      Panathinaikos 55v45 Khimki
      Baskonia 45v55 Real Madrid
      Unicaja Malaga 55v45 Zalgiris
      Fenerbahçe 60v40 Olympiacos
      Crvena Zvezda 40v60 CSKA
      Brose Bamberg 55v45 Barcelona
      Valencia 60v40 Milano

Comment

this is the first power demonstration game of the season.
        so, we will give the necessary message to everybody, that we are the champions...
        i expect a hardcore and a win by +20, but not less than +15...
        let’s see...
        Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
          Real is not a favorite in any away game until Tavares integrates in the team and proves he can be a factor in D. and O. I can’t remember any team with that kind of unluck with injuries. Just imagine Fener playing without Wana, Vesely and Thompson and 3 weeks playing without Melli too. Or Cska without Nando, Hines and Hunter. Real could compensate Llull’s injury because he had Campazzo and Doncic, but after Ayon’ got injured, the hole in C position is just too big. Tavares is suddenly a man on who this season depends a lot. He must become a factor in Real’s game as soon as possible or a season can go very wrong. Real can afford to lose today, but at some point winning at least home games will become necessity. And there’s another problem, Real will have to play with pretty thin roster until march. Knowing how difficult Acb is, that means main players will be overloaded.
          we are playing without dixon and kalinic.
          do you think if we were without datome and vesely, we would be weaker?

man, you were one that couldnt deliver minutes to everybody in out team before the season.
          dont you remember?

for example imagine that datome and vesely won’t play against olympiacos and our roster will be like that;

sloukas - sinan
          wanamaker - melih
          guduric - nunnally
          melli - hersek
          thompson - ahmet

so what?
          still a contender...
          Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Originally posted by iskoch View Post

man, you were one that couldnt deliver minutes to everybody in out team before the season.

dont you remember?

for example imagine that datome and vesely won’t play against olympiacos and our roster will be like that;

sloukas - sinan
            wanamaker - melih
            guduric - nunnally
            melli - hersek
            thompson - ahmet

so what?
            still a contender...
            And that’s why you don’t miss Dixon.

Try without Wana + whole C line + without Melli sometime. Real’s game felt apart when they lost C line. Against Maccabi 20 rebounds less and Maccabi had 22 offensive rb. That’s incredible numbers. And that’s only D. Real is playing without inside game at the moment. If opponents stop Doncic or he stop himself and 3pts shooting, the game is over. Ayón was scorer, rebounder and creator with 3.6 ass/game. and the most important he was born for Laso’s game. Tavares can replace Kuzmic but not Ayon.

Real starting 5 are,

Pg: Campazzo
            Sg: Causeur
            Sf: Doncic
            Pf: Randolph
            C: Reyes

It can be even Taylor instead of Causeur or Randolph on C. But not better than half of the teams in Euroleague. I guess no one would start in Fener.
            Last edited by Killer Bob; 11-14-2017, 04:26 PM.
            previously known as Beno

Comment

Taylor-Carrol-Fernandez-Maciulis-Thompkins earn more than most teams' starting 5.
              Oh, but now you have Tavares too?

More money sitting on real madrid's bench than other teams spend on their whole rosters.

Comment

And that’s why you don’t miss Dixon.

Try without Wana + whole C line + without Melli sometime. Real’s game felt apart when they lost C line. Against Maccabi 20 rebounds less and Maccabi had 22 offensive rb. That’s incredible numbers. And that’s only D. Real is playing without inside game at the moment. If opponents stop Doncic or he stop himself and 3pts shooting, the game is over. Ayón was scorer, rebounder and creator with 3.6 ass/game. and the most important he was born for Laso’s game. Tavares can replace Kuzmic but not Ayon.

Real starting 5 are,

Pg: Campazzo
                Sg: Causeur
                Sf: Doncic
                Pf: Randolph
                C: Reyes

It can be even Taylor instead of Causeur or Randolph on C. But not better than half of the teams in Euroleague. I guess no one will start in Fener.
                just doncic can...

sloukas - dixon - sinan
                wanamaker - guduric - melih
                datome - nunnally - egehan
                melli - kalinic - barış
                vesely - thompson - ahmet

cut one player from every position and we will still be a contendet.
                Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

just doncic can...

sloukas - dixon - sinan
                  wanamaker - guduric - melih
                  datome - nunnally - egehan
                  melli - kalinic - barış
                  vesely - thompson - ahmet

cut one player from every position and we will still be a contendet.
                  What if I cut Wana, Vesely, Thompson for almost whole season. Melli out 3 weeks and Kalinic 6 weeks. And all that happened in first 8 weeks.
                  previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
                    Taylor-Carrol-Fernandez-Maciulis-Thompkins earn more than most teams' starting 5.

More money sitting on real madrid's bench than other teams spend on their whole rosters.
                    Taylor, Carroll, Thompkins and Maciulis earn less than a million. Rudy earns 2.7 M, but this was when he was the most complete player of Europe, and a All Euroleague Team.

Tavares earns 1 M, and we have signed him because he is cupo. And wht everybody here complaining about Madrid? I have never cry about our injuries, are there, just it, and I think that I am the only Real Madrid supporter here (we could say that Beno is a follower).

Comment

o
                      Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
                      Taylor, Carroll, Thompkins and Maciulis earn less than a million. Rudy earns 2.7 M, but this was when he was the most complete player of Europe, and a All Euroleague Team.

Tavares earns 1 M, and we have signed him because he is cupo. And wht everybody here complaining about Madrid? I have never cry about our injuries, are there, just it, and I think that I am the only Real Madrid supporter here (we could say that Beno is a follower).
                      I don’t cry, I just think Real with this roster is not a favorite to beat anyone away. I hope they will win tonight. But Jonga is kind of right. It’s 55:45. If we agree that Doncic is hyped and he’s number unsustainable, you can see even bigger problems down the road. I don’t know what I’m but I’m rooting for Real like mad at home. You can ask my wife and children. But I guess to be Real supporter needs time, follower is good enough.
                      previously known as Beno

Comment

Thompkins was sitting in USA last month and half, Rudy has chronic problems with his back, Carroll and Maciulis looks more like ex. players with occasional spark and Taylor is used mostly in D. Tavares is replacement for Ayon + Kuzmic. And I guess Real’s starting 5 is pretty cheap, Doncic even without professional contract. I don’t know what you want exactly, but you surely are pretty hostile.
                        Last edited by Killer Bob; 11-14-2017, 06:16 PM.
                        previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
                          I have never cry about our injuries, are there, just it, and I think that I am the only Real Madrid supporter here (we could say that Beno is a follower).
                          As you pointed out, it's not you who's crying over injuries, it's Beno.

I'm sorry but when we've played a final with Waters, Young and Agravanis I can't take seriously anyone who expects a team to only be able to function when all their numerous well-paid major stars are in perfect health.

I don’t know what you want exactly, but you surely are pretty hostile.
                          Some common sense would be nice for a start.

Comment

dont you remember?

sloukas - sinan
                            wanamaker - melih
                            guduric - nunnally
                            melli - hersek
                            thompson - ahmet

so what?
                            still a contender...
                            we would be 2-4 or 3-3 instead of 4-2. datome and vesely are in form since the beginning so do not underestimate their performance. especially when j thompson still playing like a tarzan.
                            FENER
                            cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
                            calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
                              we would be 2-4 or 3-3 instead of 4-2. datome and vesely are in form since the beginning so do not underestimate their performance. especially when j thompson still playing like a tarzan.
                              giving munites to kane-cole and diba out, is really unbelieveble. really rare to add two so dramatic american g like cole kane in one single market session
                              Last edited by maccabeo; 11-14-2017, 08:45 PM.

Comment

As you pointed out, it's not you who's crying over injuries, it's Beno.

I'm sorry but when we've played a final with Waters, Young and Agravanis I can't take seriously anyone who expects a team to only be able to function when all their numerous well-paid major stars are in perfect health.

Some common sense would be nice for a start.
                                yes we could see what happened today, when Laso left Doncic on the bench.
                                previously known as Beno

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information