No announcement yet.

Oldest active players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American forward Tony Windless (40) currently playing for Leicester Riders (GB's BBL). He re-signed for one more season.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Comment

Darryl Middleton (44) will play another season in LEB Gold with Girona.

Comment

What about MICHAEL SAULSBERRY? He's born in 1964 (according to latinbasket.com) and still playing 16 minutes per game.

Comment

Originally posted by thadzonline View Post
          Robert Jaworski of Philippines' Ginebra franchise retired from active pro basketball at age 52
          I agree on this one!

Comment

I think Grant Hill now qualifies for the thread, he just turned 38 and still out there making damage
            Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
              I think Grant Hill now qualifies for the thread, he just turned 38 and still out there making damage
              If that's the case then you should add Shaq to the list as well since he turned 38 last March

Comment

Olsen Racela, still playing for the San Miguel Beermen @ 40

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
                  If that's the case then you should add Shaq to the list as well since he turned 38 last March
                  Good point, hadn't noticed that
                  Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by kaiziken_pinas View Post
                    Olsen Racela, still playing for the San Miguel Beermen @ 40
                    also, if negotiations push thru, the Alaska Aces (Philippine Basketball Association) will sign Johnny Abarrientos, aged 40; for 1 more years before the PBA Legend retires.
                    Sacramento Kings
                    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

37 year old Dallas Mavericks (NBA) guard Jason Kidd will turn 38 in March 23, 2011 and he has expressed willingess to play until the age of 40 and beyond. On an interview, he was quoted:

"I would love to follow in those footsteps,'' (Kidd said in an interview with FanHouse about being as effective at that age as Stockton, who averaged 13.8 points in the season he hit 40 and 10.8 and 7.8 assists in his final season of 2002-03 after turning 41.) "He's the best. If I could come close to doing what he did at his age, I would be very happy.''

"It's all on the ground,'' (Kidd said of his game.) "So I just try to anticipate and use my wisdom against the younger guys. If I can do that until I'm 40, 41, that'd be a great accomplishment. ... As long as Cuban has a job for me, I would love to (play past 40). Mentally and physically, if I can keep going, if I can be where I am today, I think I can do it.''
                      Barring serious or nagging injuries, Kidd is in terrific shape and he could realize that dream.
                      Sacramento Kings

Comment

I was surprised to see that Kurt Thomas is still an active player on the Bulls Roster.

He turned 38 last October (04/10/1972) and is 1 day older than Grant Hill

Comment

Chun Sung-Woo

Chun Sung-Woo (1972) is 39 years old and plays for the Shihan Bank S-Birds in the Women's Korean Basketball League. She will be 40 next year.

Sacramento Kings

Comment

Sionista recently signed G Carlos "Caco" Colla (44).
                            Artificial Nature

Comment

Darryl Middleton (44) who was playing for Girona in the LEB gold signs for Valencia.

Comment

Originally posted by mbenga View Post
                                Darryl Middleton (44) who was playing for Girona in the LEB gold signs for Valencia.
                                Amazing!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information