This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do they practice all the time?
    "There are only three kinds of mathematicians: those who can count, and those who can not."

Ana "The Hurricane" Julaton - 1st Filipino Female Boxer Double Word Champion.

Comment

• well

Originally posted by JonarSabilano
      Ten points and three rebounds in a 78-74 loss to Denison University over the weekend. He's just a freshman, but at least he's starting. He can only get better as he plays out his college eligibility.

that's better than not scoring at all... i guess he would improve as time goes by... let's wait and see... he will surely reap what he sow.

No ads please
      Last edited by rikhardur; 02-11-2008, 10:45 PM.
      FOR YOUR SEO NEEDS, VISIT US @ http://www.extremeseophilippines.com

ANG PAGIGING PILIPINO KO AY ISANG KARANGALAN, SAAN MANG SULOK NG DAIGDIG AKO DALHIN NG AKING KAPALARAN, IKARARANGAL KO ANG MABUHAY AT MAMATAY NG DAHIL SA INANG BAYAN!

BAYAN KO! HANGGANG SA HULING PINTIG NYARING AKING PUSO, WATAWAT MO'Y BUONG TAPANG NA IWAWAGAYWAY, HANGGANG IKA'Y MULING MAGING TANYAG, SA MAPAG-USISANG MATA NG MGA DAYUHAN!

“We live by faith and not by sight.” 2 Corinthians 5:7

Comment

• Originally posted by ankle breaker
        do they practice all the time?
        The thing with D-III schools is that they aren't too big on athletics. Varsity athletes are expected to be students first. Their budgets are not as big compared to say, the D-I BCS schools. My guess is that they run drills everyday, and maybe some weight training. By the way, Oberlin has a state-of-the-art fitness center.
        Keep running, big boy.

Comment

• if that's the case, gian can bulk up and do weights training.
          "There are only three kinds of mathematicians: those who can count, and those who can not."

Comment

• gian scored a career high 15pts(5/8fg, 5/6ft) in 22 mins. they lost again tho

Comment

• Originally posted by kontiki
              gian scored a career high 15pts(5/8fg, 5/6ft) in 22 mins. they lost again tho
              nice stat, i think he is now improving.
              Last edited by rikhardur; 02-15-2008, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• hopefully he can do more next game.

Comment

• Originally posted by princejunar
                  nice stat, i think he is now improving.
                  And I think, his grades are becoming to suffer, would that be good or a bad thing ?....

Comment

• wow...sayang yung height... (wasted tallness)
                    NEW ORLEANS HORNETS 2008

Comment

• Originally posted by JET007
                      wow...sayang yung height... (wasted tallness)
                      you mean wasted height?
                      you know why I am happy

Comment

• it's not wasted at all. he's improving i believe.

Comment

• i hope gian makes up his mind on what he really wants..he could be the next big thing in phil ball if he knows what direction to take this early..or is it late already?..

Comment

• Originally posted by than11
                            i hope gian makes up his mind on what he really wants..he could be the next big thing in phil ball if he knows what direction to take this early..or is it late already?..
                            What I've heard is that he is a very good kid and who knows he might end up as a PRIEST someday....... all he needs is a sign .....

Comment

• im sure he will play in the national team even after finished medicine, one of his dream is to play in the national. let's wait and see.

Comment

• Originally posted by dreamwalker
                                What I've heard is that he is a very good kid and who knows he might end up as a PRIEST someday....... all he needs is a sign .....
                                yeah, a doctor priest is good addition to our community. he can do more than the average doctor can. he can be a healing priest just like fr. sanchez.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information