The Idiot of the Day Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Idiot of the Day Thread

Last edited by ArkadiosV2; 06-01-2010, 10:50 PM.

Originally posted by parso
    Gomelsky doesn't know @@@@ about basketball
    Originally posted by sseppel
    it's not asking too much for someone to know where the fuck he is.
    Originally posted by UMUT_FB_LAL
    Scola makes me wanna touch myself, no homo

What Says Christmas Like a Serial Killer?

BERLIN (Reuters) - A German advent calendar for children has become a hot seller since word got out it has a picture of a notorious serial killer on it.

The cartoon calendar shows Fritz Haarmann, who murdered 24 young men and boys in the 1920s, lurking under a tree with a hatchet next to the door for December 1. Below him, Santa Claus hands out presents to children in a festive-looking Hanover.

A local tourism office included the serial killer alongside 23 other celebrities in the northern city, including philosopher Gottfried Leibniz and hard rock band The Scorpions....
    Well, it is a creative way to sell calenders by the Chamber of Commerce.
    Urn Found in the Back of Buick

CHARLESTON, S.C. - The back seat of a Buick wasn't intended to be Izetta Dickerson's final resting place, but that's where an urn containing her cremated remains was found.

"The owner said he doesn't know how it got there," said Demond McElveen, whose car repair shop bought the car after it was towed there. "She's in there, it's got the number on the bag."

Dickerson was from North Charleston and the widow of Franklin Dickerson. She died March 5, 2003, according to a newspaper obituary...
    "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

HARARE, Zimbabwe (AP) -- President Robert Mugabe has said ministers at a Cabinet meeting he agreed to pay two head of cattle and three buffaloes to a woman who claimed she could produce gasoline out of rocks, the official media reported Friday.

Mugabe later ordered the woman's arrest on fraud charges.

The Herald newspaper, a government mouthpiece, reported the woman claiming to be a tribal healer, known in the West as a witch doctor, also took large sums of money, a car and a piece of land from the nation's highest ranking politicians, promising in return to use spells to produce diesel fuel from rocks in the bush outside the provincial town of Chinhoyi, 70 miles northwest of Harare.

Instead of invoking spirits, the woman bought diesel and piped it into the rocks, the newspaper reported.

It said Mugabe himself ordered Rotina Mavunga's arrest. She was charged with fraud last month -- more than a year after the gas from rocks saga began.

"We are not going to be too hard on her. We just want the truth and to know who put her up to such things," the state media quoted Mugabe as telling guests at the commissioning of a biofuel plant Thursday in the nation stricken by the world's highest official inflation and chronic fuel shortages.

Mugabe said he at one point sent a delegation of his most senior colleagues, the defense and police ministers to investigate the claims, and when they returned without a clear answer he dispatched the ministers of energy, mines and science and technology and a third delegation of top military and police officers, the Herald reported.
      The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16awS...koproskilo.gr/

Comment

From CNN, check the borders of Germany:

Edit: removed the map, as they changed it
          Last edited by Trifilli; 12-03-2007, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArkadiosV2
            [SIZE="2"][B][CENTER][

Only in America...

Click on the title to read the full thing...

And here is not one but several idiot football players who can't figure out how the 'fair play' is applied

1.I thought tha same

2.This video is another all time classic.what i am seeing god
            1st in IBN 2018-2019
            2nd in IBN 2016-2017
            2nd in IBN 2015-2016
            1st in IBN 2014-2015
            2nd in IBN 2013-2014
            2nd in IBN 2012-2013
            2nd in IBN 2010-2011
            3nd in IBN 2009-2010
            1st in IBN 2008-2009
            2nd in IBN 2007-2008

If you love player and team comparisons, please join me in my channels
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIT...JLx5BerQtam9_A
            https://www.facebook.com/sport.rankings.10
            @RankingsSport

Comment

An American with 8 doctorates explain why a woman president of the USA would be bad for the nation

And when you think Americans could not possibly get anymore idiot that they already are, something like this happens to prove us wrong
              Here's his website

some articles:

- SUPER HOT TOPIC: MOST PSYCHIATRISTS ARE INSANE
              - HOT TOPIC: WHO IS SMARTER THAN A PSYCHIATRIST?

Comment

Originally posted by Trifilli
                From CNN, check the borders of Germany:

Edit: removed the map, as they changed it
                Hmm, and I saw only the corrected one, and just wanted to write - so?
                emmm, you should do print screen next time, and host it somewhere!
                2nd in IBN EuroBasket 2011 Prediction!
                2nd in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction!
                MVP in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction! # Correct W-L: re5pectas (59)
                All-Tornament Team in IBN EuroBasket 2015 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (7)
                All-Tornament Team in IBN World Cup 2019 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (5)
                2nd in IBN Olympic 2020 Predicion! Perfect score: re5pectas (2) Within 8: re5pectas (8) # Correct W-L: re5pectas (23)

Comment

One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it.

Comment

Originally posted by re5pectas
                    Hmm, and I saw only the corrected one, and just wanted to write - so?
                    emmm, you should do print screen next time, and host it somewhere!
                    Yeah, I should've done that rightaway Anyways, I found it elsewhere on the net (it even made it to the main news in Germany ), so here's a screenie of the original CNN map again (it was online at least for several days, featuring several broadcasts):

Comment

Originally posted by Trifilli
                      Yeah, I should've done that rightaway Anyways, I found it elsewhere on the net (it even made it to the main news in Germany ), so here's a screenie of the original CNN map again (it was online at least for several days, featuring several broadcasts):

hehe I like to laugh then map is incorrect
                      East Germany?
                      2nd in IBN EuroBasket 2011 Prediction!
                      2nd in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction!
                      MVP in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction! # Correct W-L: re5pectas (59)
                      All-Tornament Team in IBN EuroBasket 2015 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (7)
                      All-Tornament Team in IBN World Cup 2019 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (5)
                      2nd in IBN Olympic 2020 Predicion! Perfect score: re5pectas (2) Within 8: re5pectas (8) # Correct W-L: re5pectas (23)

Comment

Cheez. If I say that this is typical Irish behaviour, will I be accused of stereotyping? An Irishman in a country with cheap alcohol during the winter tourist season is never a good combination. Even the over-experienced Irish stomachs cannot handle the power of rakya and mastika
                        The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

Tourist slept in shop window bed
                          I was with 2 friends in Amsterdam 3 years and we were approached by an Irish guy. He was pissed out of his head and he asked us if we were Irish. We said, no that we are Panathinaikos fans here for the Ajax Amsterdam Tournament. He then told us of his story he had lost his friends, his phone, his wallet, had drank his money and didn't know the name of the hotel he was staying at, nor in hich part of Amsterdam it was. This was at about 2:00-2:30 am and we left him on a bench. As we walked away, we felt sorry for him, so we agreed to get him at least some accomodation for the night. We took him to a youth hostel and paid for his sleep for a night (30 euros).

We thought that, this was the end of it only to see him again the next day where he recognised us (from the Panathinaikos jerseys) and insisted he buy us drinks although we weren't in a bar. We accepted and he even gave us back the money we paid for him.
                          Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                          Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

a good example to show what happens when people try to interpret the bible literally. Sad.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information