No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We were +1 at the start of the las quarter with Campazzo-Causeur-Rudy-Maciulis-Reyes. This team has balls, impressive defense by this 5.

It was said in the Lolasian scriptures, "In the 2nd week of EL, Rodolfo Fernández and Jonas Maciulis will resurrect".

Proud of the team.

Comment

Real can play without Kuzmic, but if Randolph is serious injured, I can’t see what can they do.
      previously known as Beno

Comment

Our biggest problem is that we don't have any problem...

We were in gear 3 whole game but still won...
        We still have gears 4-5-6 but until the new year, we won't see them.

I am sure that our trainings are much tougher than Euroleague games.
        For example we have 15 opponents in Euroleague but our second 5 is better than 10 of them.
        So, we have chance to play with %100 intensity in trainings, don't need games to get in a better shape...
        Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
          Real can play without Kuzmic, but if Randolph is serious injured, I can’t see what can they do.
          Thompkins will come back, and Maciulis was really good today.

Randolph seems that had his shoulder out of his place, Kuzmic seems that could have a worse injury.

Comment

Sad game for us The problem is not that we lost, but that we play ugly basketball. No team play at all. 5 (!!!) assists - it must be a record for the team. I miss Teo so much! No Teo - no beauty...
            Well, nevertheless there's still hope the team will get together somewhere around december. But we will not have an easy life this season, that's for sure.
            Real was good. Not brilliant, but rather good. Congrats with the win and health to everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
              Thompkins will come back, and Maciulis was really good today.

Randolph seems that had his shoulder out of his place, Kuzmic seems that could have a worse injury.
              if he just dislocated shoulder he will be o.k. soon, but any other shoulder injury means few months out.

now we can see what Teo meant to Cska and De Colo. De Colo looks totally ordinary without Teo.
              previously known as Beno

Comment

And Rodriguez can only excell in Laso-type basketball in a Laso-type team.

Comment

Finally a win from my team. I wasn't comfortable for whole game. We couldn't put stones in place this year until now. I don't know when it will be but this win was very nice at Milano. I think our biggest problem is that we don't have any real center. Even with Semih Erden we would be a better team because neither Vesely nor Thompson are not pure centers. Udoh was center, actually not only a center was the best center in the Euroleague I hope we will be better week by week.

Comment

No Teo, no game for CSKA.

Bad for Kuzmic and Randolph.

Comment

Originally posted by iraz View Post
                      Sad game for us The problem is not that we lost, but that we play ugly basketball. No team play at all. 5 (!!!) assists - it must be a record for the team. I miss Teo so much! No Teo - no beauty...
                      Well, nevertheless there's still hope the team will get together somewhere around december. But we will not have an easy life this season, that's for sure.
                      Real was good. Not brilliant, but rather good. Congrats with the win and health to everybody.
                      Thanks iraz. CSKA now is playing a chatic basketball. I think that DeColo and Chacho dont mix well together. The best minutes were with Westerman-Higgins-Kurbanov-Clyburn and Hines.

We won without playing good, and we were really bad on the rims with the rebounds. It speaks really bad about CSKAs game today.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
                        And Rodriguez can only excell in Laso-type basketball in a Laso-type team.
                        Really agree, Chacho can make good numbers, but shooting a lot and without any impact. In the Lolaso he was the 6th man, playing as Llull's back up and 2nd PG. He mission was to put an extra gear to the team, and to play the hot minutes alongside Llull and Rudy. And I think that the chemistry he had with Llull will not be the same with De Colo. Lolaso believed in Sergio until the end, he died with him if it was necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by iskoch View Post
                          michael roll is a starter in a euroleague team...
                          this must be a joke...

but there is a bigger joke than that; deandre kane is a starter in a euroleague team...

lol
                          Yes you are right...
                          Just remind me who won in the end

[deleted] - Levenspiel
                          Last edited by Levenspiel; 10-20-2017, 05:22 AM.
                          https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Originally posted by anthuan View Post
                            Finally a win from my team. I wasn't comfortable for whole game. We couldn't put stones in place this year until now. I don't know when it will be but this win was very nice at Milano. I think our biggest problem is that we don't have any real center. Even with Semih Erden we would be a better team because neither Vesely nor Thompson are not pure centers. Udoh was center, actually not only a center was the best center in the Euroleague I hope we will be better week by week.
                            Even with their weaknesses, both Vesely and Thompson are above average centers in Euroleague
                            Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                            Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                            Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Kuzmic out for the rest of the season, Randolph 1 month out, Thompkins is in EEUU because his mother is very very sick.

Now we have available:

Doncic-Campazzo-Randler
                              Causeur-Rudy-Carroll
                              Taylor-Yusta-Radoncic
                              Reyes-Maciulis
                              Ayón

I think we are going to sign a C, but for the moment at ACB we could go with Usman Garuba, he was very solid at the preseason although he is only 15.

In Málaga and vs Milano we could play this:

Campazzo-Randler
                              Causeur-Rudy-Carroll
                              Doncic-Yusta
                              Maciulis-Taylor-Radoncic
                              Ayón-Reyes

Supersmall ball with 3 SF as PF, Lolaso changing the basketball, again. Thanks for all Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
                                Kuzmic out for the rest of the season, Randolph 1 month out, Thompkins is in EEUU because his mother is very very sick.

Now we have available:

Doncic-Campazzo-Randler
                                Causeur-Rudy-Carroll
                                Taylor-Yusta-Radoncic
                                Reyes-Maciulis
                                Ayón

I think we are going to sign a C, but for the moment at ACB we could go with Usman Garuba, he was very solid at the preseason although he is only 15.

In Málaga and vs Milano we could play this:

Campazzo-Randler
                                Causeur-Rudy-Carroll
                                Doncic-Yusta
                                Maciulis-Taylor-Radoncic
                                Ayón-Reyes

Supersmall ball with 3 SF as PF, Lolaso changing the basketball, again. Thanks for all Sir.
                                Maybe Doncic can play Pf too. If he’s not playing for NT.
                                previously known as Beno

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information