PBA Games Online (Netvision.ph)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBA Games Online (Netvision.ph)

Killer crossovers, alley-oop passes, tomahawk slams... we're bringing the Philippines' A-game to your PC! Catch the PBA's 33rd season streamed LIVE over the Internet! See the best Pinoy professional basketball players duke it out in the SMART Philippine Cup 2007 - 2008. It's an exciting new season that you should definitely not miss!

Registered members can watch the games FREE from Oct. 14 - Nov. 30! Hurry and sign up now!

Well, guys, I enjoy this one very much, I'm having a hard time with our channel 5 on TV that's why it is more convenient to watch PBA games online. Also, you can watch replay of games anytime, load it anytime if you want. This is also convenient for Filipinos overseas who want to watch PBA Action.
    The only problem is, it's free for the meantime, sooner or later it will be pay-per-view, so enjoy what is free for the meantime. Cheers everyone!
    It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
    I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

From the other thread, this site shows PBA games:
    http://cyberavenue.blogspot.com/

A godsend for overseas Pinoy basketball fanatics out there .....
    Philippine Football News on Facebook

rhk111's Military and Arms Page

Comment

here are other threads overseas Filipinos can refer to:

Comment

Originally posted by rhk111 View Post
        From the other thread, this site shows PBA games:
        http://cyberavenue.blogspot.com/

A godsend for overseas Pinoy basketball fanatics out there .....
        This is a very good find sir. This even has the games recorded for the convenience of our OFW friends to watch anytime. Gonna share this with my dad abroad.
        TINIRA! TINIRA SA LIKOD!!

Comment

Recommended Broadband or DSL specifications?

I can't find the said specifications on the terms and services.

My thanks in advance. DSL and Broadband are SO slow here in Santa Fe, Leyte;
          compared to Manila. Most likely because of QoS supplied by both DSL and Broadband service providers to Manila subscribers that are within proximity of the dedicated routing technologies.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information