No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Beno is happy with Real Madrid's game today! I said that without Llull more players will have to improve, and seem that Luka has taken Sergi's place as the leader of the team (how Beno said, Llull was alpha and omega in the Lolaso). Ayón is in 2015 season mode, after spending the 2016 summer eating burritos and tacos. Titán is back, and seems that Randolfovic is focused, great.

On Sunday vs Valencia in la Fonteta, and next week vs CSKA and Unicaja at home. I am sure that the team will continue growing up. I hope that Trey and Rudy will be OK for the next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
      I hope Beno is happy with Real Madrid's game today! I said that without Llull more players will have to improve, and seem that Luka has taken Sergi's place as the leader of the team (how Beno said, Llull was alpha and omega in the Lolaso). Ayón is in 2015 season mode, after spending the 2016 summer eating burritos and tacos. Titán is back, and seems that Randolfovic is focused, great.

On Sunday vs Valencia in la Fonteta, and next week vs CSKA and Unicaja at home. I am sure that the team will continue growing up. I hope that Trey and Rudy will be OK for the next week.
      I’m happy if the keys are in Doncic’s hands. Llull’s shoes are simply to big for Campazzo.
      previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
        I’m happy if the keys are in Doncic’s hands. Llull’s shoes are simply to big for Campazzo.
        Well, you are speaking about the best player of Europe the last year, Campazzo is our back up PG. Doncic is a Point Forward, and of course Doncic is closer in quality to Llull than Facu.

The other day Luka said that there is a chance to remain one more season, I hope that with the signing of Prepelic he will continue. If is necessary, we can sign Zagorac too.

Comment

what a joke is this Mccallum.
          previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by iskoch View Post
            watching this fener team is a great fun.

unicaja players are doing everything they can, our team is going in the 3rd gear but can lead comfortably...
            it didnt work in the last quarter.
            Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
              Well, you are speaking about the best player of Europe the last year, Campazzo is our back up PG. Doncic is a Point Forward, and of course Doncic is closer in quality to Llull than Facu.

The other day Luka said that there is a chance to remain one more season, I hope that with the signing of Prepelic he will continue. If is necessary, we can sign Zagorac too.
              If he will continue like today, no way he can stay in Europe.
              previously known as Beno

Comment

Kosta Shake!

cc: CoachZ
                Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Bogi, Ekpe... to whom you guys left that team to. Of, of...

Ps I prefered losing that game by 20+ instead of throwing it away in this idiotic way.
                  Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa;
                  Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa.

Comment

we could see today the difference between Bogdan vs. Wana and Udoh vs. Thompson. 5 new comers 20 points together.
                    previously known as Beno

Comment

We won fairly easy today, kinda weird though watching this one considering the absences both us and Baskonia had. GG anyways!

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                        we could see today the difference between Bogdan vs. Wana and Udoh vs. Thompson. 5 new comers 20 points together.
                        it is ok, it is only beginning man.

Comment

Originally posted by iskoch View Post
                          watching this fener team is a great fun.
                          We can all agree on that.

Malaga gave it their all to lose the game but couldn't. What a 3p attempt by Nedovic, from 9m+ out with 10 seconds left on the shotclock. The stuff of nightmares.

Comment

Nothing wrong with Fener tonight, we fought and lost
                            Chemistry isn't that good in this moment but when Dixon and Kalinic come back it will be much better
                            Last offence was bad because Sloukas should penetrate or assist to Gigi. He is our best shooter after all

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                              Nothing wrong with Fener tonight, we fought and lost
                              Chemistry isn't that good in this moment but when Dixon and Kalinic come back it will be much better
                              Last offence was bad because Sloukas should penetrate or assist to Gigi. He is our best shooter after all
                              nothing wrong with the loss, but Unicaja looks pretty modest team.
                              previously known as Beno

Comment

Fener lost because of stupidity. You make so many stupid turnovers, you are bound to lose. You cannot even do an inbounds pass?
                                We deserved that loss today.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information