1/2 Final

2004.11.26 South Korea 88 - Syria 82
    2004.11.26 Qatar 71 - Chinese Taipei 49

3rd to 4th Place

2004.11.27 Chinese Taipei 82 - Syria 60

Final

2004.11.27 Qatar 82 - South Korea 65
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kings; 01-20-2012, 03:30 AM.

Damascus

Newspaper October
    Sport
    Wednesday, 12 July 2006
    Took place yesterday in the Al-Fayhaa City Hall honours sporting lots Cup Asian Basketball Federation (Session Stankovic).

In the presence of the championship's organizing committee, consisting of a head of the Office of Collective Games Central Farouk confidential and head of the Syrian Basketball Dr. Hazem Al-Samman, the Secretary-General of the Asian Hakob Vgerian delegates elected heroic participation and the teams are : Japan, Korea, India, Mongolia, Iran, Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar, Syria.

The meeting agreed to chair the first group of Lebanon, Qatar and the second group of lots took place on the rest of the first group elected admitted : Lebanon, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, India.

The second group included : Qatar, South Korea, Iran, Mongolia, in addition to Sorihalte chosen representative to join the group as the host nation championship, with the freedom to choose the group that wishes to also have the freedom to choose which team wishes to play within her group in the opening match by choosing the Iranian team.

It will be held daily from 20 July, the current four games in the first round at things from 30,3 hours to 30, 9 pm All matches will be Mentkhbana per hour 30,7 pm to realize the potential for television broadcast.

Comment

2nd Asian Stankovic Cup cancelled

I got this story Asia-basket.com

2nd edition of Stankovic Cup set to be cancelled - July 19, 2006 - by Umashankar

Syrian Basketball Federation with the cooperation of Asian Basketball Federation announced the cancellation of the 2nd Asian Stankovic Cup which was supposed to be held in Damascus, Syria between 20th to 29th of July, after the current political updates which is happening in the middle east , Lebanese, South Korean and Japanese federation have pulled out of the championship..

Comment

why didn't they just change venue?
        Jarinx Basketball @BuzzerBeater.com
        http://www.buzzerbeater.com/team/107143/overview.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by jramoyo
          why didn't they just change venue?
          I agree. I wanted to have that tournament to be held in Philippines, but with the ongoing suspension it ain't gonna happen.

I hope that Joey Lina would simply step-down which is not hard to do.

Comment

2004.11.22,Qatar 105-53 Philippines
            2004.11.24,Syria 96-65 Philippines
            2004.11.25,Japan 106-46 Philippines
            2004.11.26,India 111-93 Philippines
            2004.11.27,Kuwait 88-66 Philippines

this clean slate of RP NT in Stancovic Cup -- actually got the attention of POC's head mr Cojuanco... and started all the brouhaha RP Bball is getting

wow can you believe the scores.... wow... against this squads.... wow....

they cancelled it coz RP is not playin... they dont have midget college bums posing as RP NT to ass whip...
            Last edited by bognut; 07-21-2006, 07:57 AM.
            You've got to have it to win it

Comment

Originally posted by bognut
              2004.11.22,Qatar 105-53 Philippines
              2004.11.24,Syria 96-65 Philippines
              2004.11.25,Japan 106-46 Philippines
              2004.11.26,India 111-93 Philippines
              2004.11.27,Kuwait 88-66 Philippines

this clean slate of RP NT in Stancovic Cup -- actually got the attention of POC's head mr Cojuanco... and started all the brouhaha RP Bball is getting

wow can you believe the scores.... wow... against this squads.... wow....

they cancelled it coz RP is not playin... they dont have midget college bums posing as RP NT to ass whip...
              Please don't remind me about that tournament. It was trully and embarassing act by Philippines. Anyhoo, if we played good in that tournament we didn't have to play in the SEABA tournament to qualify for the 2005 FIBA-Asia tournament. Although, we didn't play in the SEABA tournament b'coz of our suspension.

I hope that they would be able to find a new venue b'coz this seems to be a great tournament and could bring a lot of prestige in the region other than the Jones Cup, the Asian Championships.

Comment

woo hoo !! Stankovic cup 2006 is starting today !! hopefully they broadcast the game at my place but i doubt it since is gonna be held in China .. Does anyone here are into betting because i would like to know more about this Asian Handicap Live Match Betting? For example 1 of the site that i found was www.tt181.com, would like to know more about this thing. Any of you have any reccommendation on other website that i could information on this type of betting?

Comment

Originally posted by dunhill99
                  woo hoo !! Stankovic cup 2006 is starting today !! hopefully they broadcast the game at my place but i doubt it since is gonna be held in China .. Does anyone here are into betting because i would like to know more about this Asian Handicap Live Match Betting? For example 1 of the site that i found was www.tt181.com, would like to know more about this thing. Any of you have any reccommendation on other website that i could information on this type of betting?
                  Hey welcome to the site, but the Stankovic Cup in China is named "Continental Cup" and is different from the Asian edition of the Stankovic Cup which was to be held in Syria but now canceled. Just to clear up the confusion.
                  aim low, score high

Comment

This tournament got the attention finally of our biggest stakeholder, the PBA to be a major contributor to the Philippine Mens Baketball team program.
                    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Originally posted by reamily View Post
                      This tournament got the attention finally of our biggest stakeholder, the PBA to be a major contributor to the Philippine Mens Baketball team program.
                      lol why make hukay?

Comment

Originally posted by weward View Post
                        lol why make hukay?
                        lol @ digging part the link was given at the first page of the present Asia Cup thread.. we just remeber how cooperative our professional league, and collegiate league that time
                        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information