13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Serbia (D1)

11 84.62%
  • Hungary (C4)

2 15.38%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [1/8 Finals] Serbia - Hungary

Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    Not sure if Serbia is vulnerable or they have problems focusing... They allow Hungary to get hopeful time after time
    Serbia is going through the same situation as all the other powerhouses except Spain. Its level has dropped while some historically weak teams have raised theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Adon View Post
    Serbia is going through the same situation as all the other powerhouses except Spain. Its level has dropped while some historically weak teams have raised theirs.
    not all powerhouses have same situtation some power houses just simply dont have enough top class talent left(like lithuania) other countries top class talent simply didnt show up(serbia,greece) now we have tournament where all countries have 1-3 top class players and others being just good or average players and some even below average, anyway Djordjevic said that he is very happy how we handled Hanga and Vojvoda, but he isnt happy with bench, well i dont know what he expects from bench when most of bench players are below average players even for european standards
    Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Quote Originally Posted by ThePeraCar View Post
    not all powerhouses have same situtation some power houses just simply dont have enough top class talent left(like lithuania) other countries top class talent simply didnt show up(serbia,greece) now we have tournament where all countries have 1-3 top class players and others being just good or average players and some even below average, anyway Djordjevic said that he is very happy how we handled Hanga and Vojvoda, but he isnt happy with bench, well i dont know what he expects from bench when most of bench players are below average players even for european standards
    The reasons are not the same but the outcome is. Normally, some years ago, Serbia would have graded teams like Hungary. Greece , of course, has much more disgracing performance to exhibit. And (refering to Greece you've mentioned) the main reason is not the absences of some top players.

Quote Originally Posted by Adon View Post
    I don't have such impression about this generation of Serbian players. Hungary had good tournament, but in this game I couldn't see the need for Serbia to play their best game. I expect the best game against Italy (and if Serbia manages to win, in the game after that as well...).

Serbian team played a game to win. No extra effort.
    Also Croatia had a tough time against them and after they played great match against Spain.
    Next game with Italy will be tough, but still the win goes to ......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12