Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
    Sareyyet has 2 American imports:

EAST JERUSALEM (FIBA Asia Champions Cup 2017) - Palestinian club Sareyyet Ramallah are pinning their Champions Cup hopes on frontline brothers Salim and Sani Sakakini.

For sure, that team won't be any push-over.
    Definitely not a pushover but IMO beatable.
    “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
    -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• austin got his visa @530pm today.

Comment

• Bounty Sports
        8 mins ·

Manok ng Bayan Isaiah Austin finally gets visa

At around 12 midnight Wednesday, the team officials of Chooks-to-Go Pilipinas decided to test their luck by sending Manok ng Bayan Isaiah Austin to Hong Kong in hopes that he could get his Chinese visa from there.

Everyone's fingers were crossed, hoping for a miracle.

And their prayers were answered as Austin's visa was approved at around 5:30 in the afternoon Wednesday.

"Miracles do happen," said team owner Ronald Mascariñas. "With Isaiah in the fold, we could now focus on our goal: to shock Asia once more!"

With the team already in transit to Chenzhou, China, Austin chose to board the next train heading into the Chinese province to meet his teammates.

Comment

• What happen to Terrence Romeo? Injury or Not allowed by his team? I wish he join the team and maybe get notice by some CBA scouts.
          Samahan ng mga Bopol ng Pilipinas

Comment

• Originally posted by bluenote49 View Post
            What happen to Terrence Romeo? Injury or Not allowed by his team? I wish he join the team and maybe get notice by some CBA scouts.
            That's why the team did not allow him. He might get an offer that he cannot resist.

Comment

• Got to admit Isaiah's attitude and willingness to go the extra mile is unheard off, he basically volunterred to go to HK to get his visa and instead of flying back to Manila, he rode the train Chenzhou, I mean the guy was even willing to fly back to the US just to get his visa. That something that is trully rare, if he's halfway decent as a player , i think with that kind of attitude he's someone we should really naturalize. Kung si Blatche yan (visa problem) , it would be a hopeless case.

Just to remind me people of what happened with our naturalize players in the Manila in 2013 (semis/ finals) and 2016 OQT
              NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
              https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• The guy was even in tears during an interview. It seems that he's really very happy to be playing ball again. I hope he makes the most out of every opportunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by k3ttch View Post
                  LOL at the comments on social media calling Blatche a mercenary and a traitor. Some retards can't seem to grasp that this is a CLUB championship. Tayo lang ang nagpapadala ng national team in disguise na "club" kuno.

Any word on who our imports are?
                  looking at the line up its more of a club team with imports. it is definitely not a national team caliber

Comment

• Wait Ebondo didn't get a visa pala

Chot Reyes @coachot
                    Spoke too soon. Hindi pa pala na-issue yung kay Ebondo #smh
                    1:03 PM - Sep 21, 2017
                    Chooks To Go Pilipinas takes on BC Astana of Kazakhstan Friday night to start its campaign in the 2017 FIBA Asia Champions Cup in Chenzhou, China.
                    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
                      Got to admit Isaiah's attitude and willingness to go the extra mile is unheard off, he basically volunterred to go to HK to get his visa and instead of flying back to Manila, he rode the train Chenzhou, I mean the guy was even willing to fly back to the US just to get his visa. That something that is trully rare, if he's halfway decent as a player , i think with that kind of attitude he's someone we should really naturalize. Kung si Blatche yan (visa problem) , it would be a hopeless case.

Just to remind me people of what happened with our naturalize players in the Manila in 2013 (semis/ finals) and 2016 OQT
                      Not a knock on the guy but if he's only using one eye to play its a significant disadvantage. I remembered reading about him years ago and apparently he was an NBA bound player but when people discovered he was only playing with a single eye his stock draft plummeted.

Comment

• Originally posted by bballcrazy View Post
                        Not a knock on the guy but if he's only using one eye to play its a significant disadvantage. I remembered reading about him years ago and apparently he was an NBA bound player but when people discovered he was only playing with a single eye his stock draft plummeted.
                        Yeah! but let's see. If he can compete above standard the PHL team had set for him, then we have a new naturalized player for Gilas.

Comment

• Originally posted by leoisiah View Post
                          The guy was even in tears during an interview. It seems that he's really very happy to be playing ball again. I hope he makes the most out of every opportunity.
                          i'm rooting for him maybe because Pinoys do love underdogs.I do hope he'll have a great performance on this tournament.
                          "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Ebondo, Chooks-to-Go Pilipinas head coach Chot Reyes, and Cruz will all take the September 21 afternoon flight to Guangzhou. They are expected to arrive early morning on the 22nd where they will take on Astana of Kazakhstan at 9:45 pm.

Read more:*http://sports.tv5.com.ph/labanpilipi...#ixzz4tKNMn0Iy

Comment

• Can't help but think how an SMB team with Rhodes and Watson would fare in this tourney.

Comment

• Originally posted by k3ttch View Post
                                Can't help but think how an SMB team with Rhodes and Watson would fare in this tourney.
                                They'd be top 3 and could even beat Kashgar or Petrochimi. They will still deploy that 8-man rotation though
                                “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
                                -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information