• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gab Banal is the poor man's CS. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrueBluePinoy View Post
      Gab Banal is the poor man's CS. Lol.
      doesnt mean hair alike is play alike lol
      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• So were allowed to send a team to job on other asian teams lol this is BAP.. some of the guys will never see in nt roster even in sea games

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
          So were allowed to send a team to job on other asian teams lol this is BAP.. some of the guys will never see in nt roster even in sea games
          Bro, could U make your statements clearer. Mejo mahirap kasi intindihin most of the time.
          "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• The roster seems thin at the shooting guard spot. I mean Jeron Teng's skill set isn't really fit for international basketball. Jeric Teng's reliability is suspect. I like Vosotros but I don't think he is among the most consistent young guards we have.

The 4 spot is also a bit vulnerable but since Rod Ebondo can play the 4 spot, then I think he will somewhat fill the void.
            "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• Originally posted by foilfence View Post
              Looking like 8 rotation guys, 9 if Jeron Teng is actually playable in FIBA ball.

We can realistically finish in the 4th spot of our group then play Blatche and Xinjiang in the quarters.
              3rd in our group will do.. india team won't parade any inports same i think with mono vampire.. kahit 2nd place kaya..
              Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                3rd in our group will do.. india team won't parade any inports same i think with mono vampire.. kahit 2nd place kaya..
                Our game vs. Kazakhstan would be crucial. I think Kazakhstan will parade 2 imports & the team is loaded w/ national players. That game vs. Kazakhstan will determine whether we finish 2nd or lower than that. Of course we can't be too complacent vs. Thailand & India despite, as U said, both teams are w/o imports.

Comment

• I can't wait for the tournament everytime theirs a philippine team competing i enjoy really watching. but no expectation guys our line up is weak, no preparation and all so please wag muna mag over react lalo pag natambakan ha just enjoy the game, mamaya comment nanaman kayo dapat si ganito dapat si ganyan kinuha, small ball di na natuto etc. late addition lang tayo guys ha biglaan lang to .and i only want to see how austin and ravena will perform in this kind of tournament sila future e.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoPilipinas View Post
                    I can't wait for the tournament everytime theirs a philippine team competing i enjoy really watching. but no expectation guys our line up is weak, no preparation and all so please wag muna mag over react lalo pag natambakan ha just enjoy the game, mamaya comment nanaman kayo dapat si ganito dapat si ganyan kinuha, small ball di na natuto etc. late addition lang tayo guys ha biglaan lang to .and i only want to see how austin and ravena will perform in this kind of tournament sila future e.
                    Dapat si ganito kinuha.. lol whoever will comment that for sure didn't know that pba is still running. Paumpisa na season ng iba while pba is still running it's 2016-2017 season lol
                    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
                      Our game vs. Kazakhstan would be crucial. I think Kazakhstan will parade 2 imports & the team is loaded w/ national players. That game vs. Kazakhstan will determine whether we finish 2nd or lower than that. Of course we can't be too complacent vs. Thailand & India despite, as U said, both teams are w/o imports.
                      swerte ni kiefer at jeron..

Trans: they have to perform well..also jett manuel..

Wait form here the mono bampiras game is crucial..

FIBA Asia Champions Cup 2017 - Competition schedule, results, stats, teams and players profile, news, photos and videos.

Comment

• IT’S ALL systems go for the participation of the Philippines in the 2017 FIBA-Asia Champions Cup from September 22 to 30 in Chenzhou, China. A dozen brave young men comprising Chooks To Go Pilipinas was introduced to the public today (September 19) under the guidance of Coach Chot Reyes. READ MORE
                        Servinio's FACEBOOK Fan Club
                        Servinio's Blog of Sports
                        Servinio's Official YouTube channel
                        Servinio's Official TWITTER account
                        Servinio's Official Instagram account

Comment

• Originally posted by kangpayomo View Post
                          Center
                          Isaiah Austin
                          Rod Ebondo

PF
                          Raymar Jose
                          Norbert Torres

SF
                          Carl Bryan Cruz
                          Jett Manuel

SG
                          Jeron Teng
                          Jeric Teng
                          Almond Vosotros

PG
                          Kiefer Ravena
                          LA Revilla
                          Alfrancis Tamsi

Very Small Lineup without floor spacer. Good luck with that.

tamsi plays sg same as Almond but almond has the "experience" of playing PG

Ill put Escoto if he is ready + Belo in the Lineup

My first 5

Austin
                          CBC
                          Teng
                          Manuel
                          Ravena

Comment

I can't wait for the tournament everytime theirs a philippine team competing i enjoy really watching. but no expectation guys our line up is weak, no preparation and all so please wag muna mag over react lalo pag natambakan ha just enjoy the game, mamaya comment nanaman kayo dapat si ganito dapat si ganyan kinuha, small ball di na natuto etc. late addition lang tayo guys ha biglaan lang to .and i only want to see how austin and ravena will perform in this kind of tournament sila future e.
                            Those kind of comments would not come from IBN members. Those type of comments would come from class C or class D Pinoy basketball fans. Yun bang sa mga slum areas. Sorry to stereotype but that's the reality eh. Such comments would only indicate their gross ignorance.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
                              Those kind of comments would not come from IBN members. Those type of comments would come from class C or class D Pinoy basketball fans. Yun bang sa mga slum areas. Sorry to stereotype but that's the reality eh. Such comments would only indicate their gross ignorance.
                              meron din ganyan dito marami

Comment

meron din ganyan dito marami
                                agree .there are also comments unbecoming from class A matapobres

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information