No announcement yet.

3rd-place Game: Lithuania: Greece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done Lithuania ! Though we greeks hoped for a medal , you played better then us, our teamed looked tired and you played great, congrats

Comment

• Originally posted by T.W.Is.M.
      ...however Sofo is the best inside scorer we have...
      When he is at the right weight yes,now no.Dikoudis is PF,maybe good scorer but cant guard heavy C's as Lazos can

Comment

• Originally posted by c_fish
        When he is at the right weight yes,now no.Dikoudis is PF,maybe good scorer but cant guard heavy C's as Lazos can
        well, now he is the best inside and outside eater we have.he makes the souvlaki disappear in no time!
        as 4 Dikoudis and Papadopoulos, I wasn't comparing players in general, just their offensive abilities.and the big difference between them is that Papadopoulos plays only with his back 2 the basket, while Dikoudis has also a face 2 the basket game.
        Your time is up my time is now,
        you can't see me my time is now...

"Basketball is like the church. Many attend it, but few understand it"

If u smell what the G.L. is cookin'...

The Demon of Greek loby is here!

Comment

• today in some newspapers it was said that papadopoulos called coach giannakis an *sshole and they had a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by reignman
            today in some newspapers it was said that papadopoulos called coach giannakis an *sshole and they had a fight.
            I don't know if that's true, Papadopoulos has a big mouth indeed, but I think Giannakis should b one of the most respected persons in the history of greek bball.If Papadopoulos has really said that, then his mind works slower than his body
            Your time is up my time is now,
            you can't see me my time is now...

"Basketball is like the church. Many attend it, but few understand it"

If u smell what the G.L. is cookin'...

The Demon of Greek loby is here!

Comment

today in some newspapers it was said that papadopoulos called coach giannakis an *sshole and they had a fight.
              I find it difficult to believe.Yiannakis gave him playing time when he was playing lousy and everybody wanted him of the court.I think hes smarter than that.

Comment

• I think that's something like 3rd time I'm saying this to you: english, please
                Matiz
                Last edited by Joško Poljak Fan; 09-18-2007, 04:20 PM.

Comment

I do not think that he as used this word exactly, because it does not fit into greek cursing terminology.
                  You live with the Freak you die with the Freak!!!

Comment

• this is what we greeks call English or provide translation
                    Last edited by rikhardur; 09-18-2007, 04:31 PM.

Comment

this is what we greeks call English or provide translation
                      Are you trying to annoy just the greeks or aren't you thinking clearly Rikhardur?

He translated the word that Papadopoulos allegedly used on Yannakis. What the hell kind of translation are you asking for there?

1. I'm not trying to annoy anyone (why and how could I?)
                      2. He didn't translate the above, I guess you're confused.
                      3. He didn't complain, why would you?
                      Last edited by rikhardur; 09-28-2007, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• too bad

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information