Let's admit that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's admit that

- Aren't Slovenian fans showing a great humor-sense when they say "damn it, we have lost Capin for the whole tournament!"?

- When will it be possible to read this true statement: "Lithuania plays much better without Macijauskas"?

- Is it true that Zoran Savic, watching Arsen Iliasov during the tournament, understood that general manager isn't exactly his perfect job?

- Is it true that Dusko Ivanovic, watchin Arsen Iliasov during the tournament, understood that Barcelona will have another tragicomic season?

- Is it true that Barcelona's owner, watching Arsen Iliasov during the tournament, started thinking "am I not throwing money in the toilet paying Savic as general manager, am I?"

- Greece without Spanoulis would have already reached the motherland.

- Is it true that Giannakis, thinking the same thing, said "it means we won't go so far in the tournament"?

- Is it true that Recalcati, talking with Giannakis, told him "be quite, what should I say since my best player is Gigli"?

- Milicic's calm and sober interview after Greece-Serbia isn't the most interesting interview released by a basketball player during the last years?

- Recalcati told "NBA is a toilet". Is it so strange he told that few days after having seen Turiaf on court?

- Did Turkoglu read what Recalcati told about NBA, or he simply scored 34 points because Italy is the only squad who allowed twice 30+ points from an opponent player?

- If Turkoglu scored 34, what can Nowitzki do tomorrow?

- Since there'll be Nowitzki on court, will it be possible to see - finally - Bargnani playing 40 minutes as he can?
    Γυμναστικός Σύλλογος Περιστερίου

Originally posted by Big Lebowski

- When will it be possible to read this true statement: "Lithuania plays much better without Macijauskas"?
    Are you one of those guys who is looking back to the Japan and saying "Lithuania is nothing. Turkey beat them two times!"? Macijauskas is the beast and he was amazing in 2003- 2004. I'm looking forward to see him in 2008 olimpics, then you will see who is the best SG in the world
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

- Recalcati told "NBA is a toilet". Is it so strange he told that few days after having seen Turiaf on court?

what's your point exactly ?
      “Asked if he would consider becoming a coach someday…Strickland looked up at his questioner with incredulity. ‘What, and coach people like me?"

Comment

- Aren't Slovenian fans showing a great humor-sense when they say "damn it, we have lost Capin for the whole tournament!"?

- Is it true that Zoran Savic, watching Arsen Iliasov during the tournament, understood that general manager isn't exactly his perfect job?

- Is it true that Dusko Ivanovic, watchin Arsen Iliasov during the tournament, understood that Barcelona will have another tragicomic season?

- Is it true that Barcelona's owner, watching Arsen Iliasov during the tournament, started thinking "am I not throwing money in the toilet paying Savic as general manager, am I?"

- Greece without Spanoulis would have already reached the motherland.

- Is it true that Giannakis, thinking the same thing, said "it means we won't go so far in the tournament"?

- Is it true that Recalcati, talking with Giannakis, told him "be quite, what should I say since my best player is Gigli"?

- Milicic's calm and sober interview after Greece-Serbia isn't the most interesting interview released by a basketball player during the last years?

- Did Turkoglu read what Recalcati told about NBA, or he simply scored 34 points because Italy is the only squad who allowed twice 30+ points from an opponent player?

- If Turkoglu scored 34, what can Nowitzki do tomorrow?

- Since there'll be Nowitzki on court, will it be possible to see - finally - Bargnani playing 40 minutes as he can?

man nice sence of humor but everyone will go against you
        1st in IBN 2018-2019
        2nd in IBN 2016-2017
        2nd in IBN 2015-2016
        1st in IBN 2014-2015
        2nd in IBN 2013-2014
        2nd in IBN 2012-2013
        2nd in IBN 2010-2011
        3nd in IBN 2009-2010
        1st in IBN 2008-2009
        2nd in IBN 2007-2008

If you love player and team comparisons, please join me in my channels
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIT...JLx5BerQtam9_A
        https://www.facebook.com/sport.rankings.10
        @RankingsSport

Comment

Originally posted by Ballstorm

what's your point exactly ?
          My point is that: the Martiniquaise plays with the L.A. Lakers and actually he's averaging 7.2 points, 2.6 rebounds (bad for a 2.06 pf-c) and 3.8 fouls in 16.2 minutes. He's under the 50% in field goals (12/25) and has the 63.2% from the line (12/19).

Comment

sorry, but i agree with recalcati
            Kicking around on a piece of ground

Comment

-Greece's best player thus far is a blonde girl in a white mini skirt.

The diversions she's creating when the other team sets up an offense make it very difficult for the opponents to stay focused!Hence Greece's powerfull defense!

Should she be injured, i see no way that Greece could go forward in this tournament.Alongside Dirk and Tony she's one of the top candidates for the MVP title imo.
              Last edited by MakaveliLeDon; 09-11-2007, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MakaveliLeDon
                -Greece's best player thus far is a blonde girl in a white mini skirt.

The diversions she's creating when the other team sets up an offense make it very difficult for the opponents to stay focused!Hence Greece's powerfull defense!

Should she be injured, i see no way that Greece could go forward in this tournament.Alongside Dirk and Tony she's one of the top candidates for the MVP title imo.

thank god blond is not that exclusive in lithuania and we prefer brunnetes
                but it's a very good distraction for any southern country i admit
                People don't come with instruction manuals, that's why to figure them out, you have to press their buttons...

Comment

- After one month, practically everyone is agreeing with my thesis about Actor Studio attitute of Spaniards. Isn't it a satisfaction? No it's not (simply because Reyes and Jimenez still walk on their feet).

- Is it true that Spain, after having closely watched Rimantas Kaukenas, tried to give him the Honour-Citizenship for his excellent skills in simulation?

- Is it true that Kaukenas will be the next testimonial of the Microsoft Games "Train Simulator" and "Flight Simulator"?

- Lithuania was 7-0 before the semi-final; wasn't sure they would have been eliminated in semis? They are very predictable...

- If Lakovic would have not scored the buzzer beater, would he be a tremendous candidate for the Worst Valuable Player award?

- Is it true that Iliasov was very glad about Lakovic's buzzer beater against Italy, because he really wanted the WVP?

- Since three of the members of the "Worst Five of the Tournament" (Lakovic, Basile and the WVP Iliasov) are playing in the same club, the question is: "who's protecting Zoran Savic in Barcelona? Al Capone?"

- Is it true that Greg Louganis has been invited to the future training camp of Spanish national team and he answered "muchas gracias, but I'm an amateur compared to you?"

- Is it true that Greg Louganis, watching Russia-Lithuania and in particular Kaukenas, asked to a friend "sorry, but Didn't Spain play two hours ago?".

- Let's bet: Kirilenko tonight will have three fouls at the 3rd minute or later?

- Zisis 2 minutes (6 points) and Vasilopoulos 12 minutes (10 points) against Spain: shouldn't Giannakis think he made some mistakes in coaching last night?

Comment

You like Kaukenas, don't you?
                    The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

- After one month, practically everyone is agreeing with my thesis about Actor Studio attitute of Spaniards. Isn't it a satisfaction? No it's not (simply because Reyes and Jimenez still walk on their feet).

- Is it true that Spain, after having closely watched Rimantas Kaukenas, tried to give him the Honour-Citizenship for his excellent skills in simulation?

- Is it true that Kaukenas will be the next testimonial of the Microsoft Games "Train Simulator" and "Flight Simulator"?

- Lithuania was 7-0 before the semi-final; wasn't sure they would have been eliminated in semis? They are very predictable...

- If Lakovic would have not scored the buzzer beater, would he be a tremendous candidate for the Worst Valuable Player award?

- Is it true that Iliasov was very glad about Lakovic's buzzer beater against Italy, because he really wanted the WVP?

- Since three of the members of the "Worst Five of the Tournament" (Lakovic, Basile and the WVP Iliasov) are playing in the same club, the question is: "who's protecting Zoran Savic in Barcelona? Al Capone?"

- Is it true that Greg Louganis has been invited to the future training camp of Spanish national team and he answered "muchas gracias, but I'm an amateur compared to you?"

- Is it true that Greg Louganis, watching Russia-Lithuania and in particular Kaukenas, asked to a friend "sorry, but Didn't Spain play two hours ago?".

- Let's bet: Kirilenko tonight will have three fouls at the 3rd minute or later?

- Zisis 2 minutes (6 points) and Vasilopoulos 12 minutes (10 points) against Spain: shouldn't Giannakis think he made some mistakes in coaching last night?

LETS ADMIT THAT

man you have talent
                      1st in IBN 2018-2019
                      2nd in IBN 2016-2017
                      2nd in IBN 2015-2016
                      1st in IBN 2014-2015
                      2nd in IBN 2013-2014
                      2nd in IBN 2012-2013
                      2nd in IBN 2010-2011
                      3nd in IBN 2009-2010
                      1st in IBN 2008-2009
                      2nd in IBN 2007-2008

@RankingsSport

Comment

Originally posted by crazy green
                        LETS ADMIT THAT

man you have talent

talent in fortune telling or ultimate bashing ?

Comment

Originally posted by NaF
                          talent in fortune telling or ultimate bashing ?
                          it depends how you see things.if you believe that the things are like his sayings then you will take it as bashing
                          if you believe that his opinion is funny you take is as a joke.

much of his writing dont find me to agree but i still find it funny.thats all.
                          but i think you know why i wrote it
                          1st in IBN 2018-2019
                          2nd in IBN 2016-2017
                          2nd in IBN 2015-2016
                          1st in IBN 2014-2015
                          2nd in IBN 2013-2014
                          2nd in IBN 2012-2013
                          2nd in IBN 2010-2011
                          3nd in IBN 2009-2010
                          1st in IBN 2008-2009
                          2nd in IBN 2007-2008

@RankingsSport

Comment

- Navarro's buy-out was 10.000.000€ (or USD). Then, FC Barcelona reduced it to 5.000.000€ (or USD). Is it because the ownership didn't want to give to Zoran Savic so much money, after his recent (two years) signings?

- Is it true that Pau (Orthez) Gasol paid a part of Navarro's buy-out?

- This EuroBasket has been a cultural event too: thanks to Milicic and Prkacin, everyone who isn't a Serbo-Croatian speaker now knows that "kurac" in these languages means "dick".

- Is it true that the best European players this summer has been Kobe Bryant (who started to play basketball in Italy), who played his Tournament of Americas has a "point-forward", helping LeBron James to score 20+ ppg with fantastic assists?

- Kobe's performances had their answer here. The EuroBasket has been decided by an Afro-American, who scored the beater after a pure Rucker Tournament action...

- If Bargnani, Belinelli and Gallinari won't be allowed by the NBA to play the EuroBasket 2009 qualifications, are we so sure we will be able to watch them in Poland? (*)

- Isn't there anything so exciting like the last 4'10" of Cape Verte - Egypt at the AfroBasket?

- Croatia, with a new attitude and the return in team of the absents, can play the Eurobasket 2009 as first favourite?

- If Italy had played the Preolympic Tournament, when Recalcati would have started the preparation stage, in the Springtime's Eve?

- The first minutes of Super Mario Kasun have been the funniest moment of the tournament?

(*) In the sense of "will Italy be able to qualify for the tournament?"
                            Last edited by Big Lebowski; 09-18-2007, 10:19 AM.

Comment

- This EuroBasket has been a cultural event too: thanks to Milicic and Prkacin, everyone who isn't a Serbo-Croatian speaker now knows that "kurac" in these languages means "dick".
                              the word "kurac" is already spread world-wide... watch 18th-19th second

- Croatia, with a new attitude and the return in team of the absents, can play the Eurobasket 2009 as first favourite?
                              maybee with a return of Vujćić, forget Giriček, Žižić&the rest... depends a lot on progress of the likes of Tomas, Ukić are about to make in their new clubs (Fuenlabrada, Roma) with more oppurtunity for both than in their previous clubs (Real, Barca)

- If Bargnani, Belinelli and Gallinari won't be allowed by the NBA to play the EuroBasket 2009 qualifications, are we so sure we will be able to watch them in Poland? (*)
                              lot of the teams Italy will face are dreaming about getting as efficient big man as Gigli in their team... so I guess that means: yes, Italy will play in Poland.
                              Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                              That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information