Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tallest Filipino Basketball Players Ever....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like I am going to see another 6'8 player in Cebu next year. Born in the Philippines to Pinoy parents . He will not be playing for USC and wow, CeSAFi is going to be more competitive if that happens. codename Gianni Bravo for USC(6'8), GS(6'11) for UV, Junmar Fajardo(6'9") for UC and this guy(6'8") somewhere else. I hope Herico also comes here..lol
    Philippine Basketball Review

Cebu Travel Blog

Team Building Services in Cebu

Comment

• Originally posted by thadzonline
      Seems like I am going to see another 6'8 player in Cebu next year. Born in the Philippines to Pinoy parents . He will not be playing for USC and wow, CeSAFi is going to be more competitive if that happens. codename Gianni Bravo for USC(6'8), GS(6'11) for UV, Junmar Fajardo(6'9") for UC and this guy(6'8") somewhere else. I hope Herico also comes here..lol
      thadz, and where you think this 6'8" player going to play in the CESAFI? since you said that he's not going to play for USC.
      "There are only three kinds of mathematicians: those who can count, and those who can not."

Ana "The Hurricane" Julaton - 1st Filipino Female Boxer Double Word Champion.

Comment

Seems like I am going to see another 6'8 player in Cebu next year. Born in the Philippines to Pinoy parents . He will not be playing for USC and wow, CeSAFi is going to be more competitive if that happens. codename Gianni Bravo for USC(6'8), GS(6'11) for UV, Junmar Fajardo(6'9") for UC and this guy(6'8") somewhere else. I hope Herico also comes here..lol
        Thadz,are you managing some of these players? I think it'll be better that they play for teams in manila,so they could be used by the RP team even if they are still studying.I think CESAFI has this absurd rule that they could not lend players even in the national pool.Just my opinion
        "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Originally posted by ankle breaker
          thadz, and where you think this 6'8" player going to play in the CESAFI? since you said that he's not going to play for USC.
          Lemme guess. One of the Eman brothers?
          Keep running, big boy.

Comment

• Thadz, aren't you the onewho posted before that Herico isn't interested in playing basketball?
            WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
            SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

lots of prospects...they should be in the development pool...
              SMART GILAS: all the way

Comment

• Originally posted by C2Hamm
                Thadz, aren't you the onewho posted before that Herico isn't interested in playing basketball?
                I didn't say he wasn't interested in basketball per se. I said he was not interested to play college ball in the Philippines. He does play basketball but I'm not sure if he does play in an organized league. And he once mentioned he will try to get a basketball scholarship when he gets done with his first two years in junior college

Cebu Travel Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by ankle breaker
                  A traditional Cebu school in rennaissance mode

Cebu Travel Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by JonarSabilano
                    Lemme guess. One of the Eman brothers?
                    nope, but I'm sure if I mention his name, many of you may have heard of hsi name already..and by the way, I just got a correction from a source who got a closer look at the kid, he aint 6'8 but merely 6'6 at most

Cebu Travel Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex07
                      Thadz,are you managing some of these players? I think it'll be better that they play for teams in manila,so they could be used by the RP team even if they are still studying.I think CESAFI has this absurd rule that they could not lend players even in the national pool.Just my opinion
                      nope, Im not a manager, just an ordinary basketball fan who happens to have very big ears ..I think I will correct myself on the interpretation of the national team rule. a player is not allowed to play perhaps if he is currently committed to the national pool, but can probably be reinstated after his tour fo duty with the national team.. This probably explains why Jonathan Canceran, once a member of the RPYT was still allowed to play for UC after his youth team stint

Cebu Travel Blog

Comment

nope, Im not a manager, just an ordinary basketball fan who happens to have very big ears ..I think I will correct myself on the interpretation of the national team rule. a player is not allowed to play perhaps if he is currently committed to the national pool, but can probably be reinstated after his tour fo duty with the national team.. This probably explains why Jonathan Canceran, once a member of the RPYT was still allowed to play for UC after his youth team stint
                        loopholes rulez!
                        WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
                        SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

nope, but I'm sure if I mention his name, many of you may have heard of hsi name already..and by the way, I just got a correction from a source who got a closer look at the kid, he aint 6'8 but merely 6'6 at most
                          joel ambohot?
                          www.pbadraft.net
                          facebook.com/Pbadraftnet
                          twitter.com/PBADraftdotnet

"ONE MAN ARMY"

Comment

• Originally posted by logre23
                            joel ambohot?
                            ^ I was thinking of that possibility too.
                            Keep running, big boy.

Comment

I didn't say he wasn't interested in basketball per se. I said he was not interested to play college ball in the Philippines. He does play basketball but I'm not sure if he does play in an organized league. And he once mentioned he will try to get a basketball scholarship when he gets done with his first two years in junior college
                              Maybe he's not really interested in playing basketball in the Philippines, because he knows he's not that good. He doesn't look like he's in shape from his pics. I doubt if that guy is any better than Chris Suguitan, or Francis De Leon.
                              Philippine Football News on Facebook

rhk111's Military and Arms Page

Comment

• Originally posted by logre23
                                joel ambohot?
                                Didn't that kid commit to the army of green already in Manila?

Cebu Travel Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information