Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2017/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brandonroy7 View Post
    you said " you can change players but you cant change C or V" but i cant change anything. the page is look like totally locked. i didnt change anything for this week.
    After choosing the team, you have to click on my teams button. It works on ios devices and imac.
    previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
      After choosing the team, you have to click on my teams button. It works on ios devices and imac.
      got it. thanks

Comment

LMAO what kind of fuckary is this?

Anyway, I am not as up to date as you guys, but can someone explain to me, why Derrick Brown is not playing or if he will play? There doesn't seem to be a cross next to him.
        My homage to The heroes:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFlzU14Ivs

Comment

• Originally posted by meet the boss View Post
          Starting prices CAN NOT interfere with the average score weighting calculation (and thus the value variation), this is against the rules ("...Player Prices are based on past performances, with most recent games having the largest influence on the value..."). I.e. De Colo has ONE performance of 24.2 FP and that's it (NOT other four performances of 16.6 FP...)

Translating starting prices to initial mean values and using these virtual values to project players' expected new values is totally against common EFC sense. To make matters worse, you give these virtual values a factor of 92% (divided by 4 virtual games equals 23%) and the last played game gets a factor equal only to 8.7%... (as far as I am concerned, this is far from weighting the last played game the most...)

To do a regression analysis you have to decide the expected form of the calibrated equation in the first place. Personally, I do not even get to disagree with the coefficients: I strongly disagree with the expected equation itself which you considered.
          I agree with you, but the fact is, that’s the only method I can see, which can prevent Melli not to go more down. The developers just breached their own rules. Maybe you should write to them?
          previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Alyosha12 View Post
            LMAO what kind of fuckary is this?

Anyway, I am not as up to date as you guys, but can someone explain to me, why Derrick Brown is not playing or if he will play? There doesn't seem to be a cross next to him.
            he’s out for at least another 4 weeks.
            previously known as Beno

Comment

he’s out for at least another 4 weeks.
              But then again, maybe his price will go up despite that.
              "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

• I have a question.
                Value will be calculated based on last 5 games and last played games will effect more.

So, if we talk about Thomas Robinson, if he makes 15 pir, will his value increase or decrease ??

Comment

• mitrovic or radosevic? what is your comments for this round about this 2 players?

Comment

• Originally posted by kzav View Post
                    But then again, maybe his price will go up despite that.
                    No. But that means he will be a must when he returns, because of minimum risk for his price going down much in the same time he will be very cheap.
                    previously known as Beno

Comment

• This is a complete joke.
                      I'm trying to sell bench center, send starting center to bench and another center from UTL to C to free UTL spot. No way, the game doesn't allow that?!
                      And when I put the player I already had in my team back in to bypass this nonsens, game takes it as sub made and doesn't allow me to make 3rd sub upon?!

Who the hell made this joke of game? 10 years old child would have done it better.
                      Last edited by Mate_Kokicar; 10-18-2017, 11:32 AM.
                      NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
                      Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
                      If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

• ledo / lojeski / hollis thompson. which is better for sf?

Comment

• Originally posted by ab_mj View Post
                          I have a question.
                          Value will be calculated based on last 5 games and last played games will effect more.

So, if we talk about Thomas Robinson, if he makes 15 pir, will his value increase or decrease ??
                          It should go up because his starting price was ~900k. So anything higher than 9 in the first 5 rounds should increase his price.

Comment

• Originally posted by brandonroy7 View Post
                            ledo / lojeski / hollis thompson. which is better for sf?
                            The best is to quit bud. It would be great if noone would continue playing this sh1t.
                            If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by bjede View Post
                              This is a complete joke.
                              I'm trying to sell bench center, send starting center to bench and another center from UTL to C to free UTL spot. No way, the game doesn't allow that?!
                              And when I put the player I already had in my team back in to bypass this nonsense, game takes it as sub made and doesn't allow me to make 3rd sub upon?!

Who the hell made this joke of game? 10 years old child would have done it better.
                              So if we buy a player who we already had in team, it's considered as trade made?
                              Congratulations FanHub and EL for making such a joke of what was a great game so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by bjede View Post
                                So if we buy a player who we already had in team, it's considered as trade made?
                                Congratulations FanHub and EL for making such a joke of what was a great game so far.
                                That applied last seasons as well; you had to reset the trades to be fair.
                                "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information