Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2017/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TomaszPe View Post
    Hahaha I contacted them with regards to players' prices fluctuation and some of them gaining more than 15% and some of them playing terrible first game and not losing 15% etc. and here is what I got as an answer:

LOL.
    This is something else. And we’re trying to guess what formula is.
    previously known as Beno

Comment

• Does anyone know the email address of mr Javier, please?

Comment

• Originally posted by meet the boss View Post
        Does anyone know the email address of mr Javier, please?
        javier.gancedo@euroleague.net
        previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by TomaszPe View Post
          Hahaha I contacted them with regards to players' prices fluctuation and some of them gaining more than 15% and some of them playing terrible first game and not losing 15% etc. and here is what I got as an answer:

LOL.
          have you spotted players gaining more than 15 % ??????

Comment

• EL fantasy - oficially dead - R.I.P.
            ABA fantasy - basically dead (huge gameplay and graphical issues and glitches second season in a row, without any intention by admin team to be ever fixed, subs works the same way as here lol)
            Eurocup fantasy - dead for a couple of seasons already - R.I.P.
            VTB fantasy - same here, dead - R.I.P.
            NBA fantasy - completely different format because of the nature of the league, not comparable to European

So we are left only ACB fantasy that, I must admit, is being run very professionally every season.
            Though not a lot of folks watch ACB games nor have interest in that league.
            Also, there's one rule that's even more absurd than anything we're just dealing with in new EFC - unlimited number of teams. Which results in like 0.5 millions teams overall at the start of the season, and a lot of "good" players starting with 100+ teams. Saying this, with more than two bad weeks your team is basically buried.

Italian, French and German people can play at least their domestic fantasy (is there a Greek one as well?), hope those run smoothly.

Should we all start to play soccer fantasy?
            NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
            Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
            If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

• The utility position is definitely bugged. Sometimes I could only replace a center with a center, sometimes I couldn't replace him with anyone, players of all positions were faded out even though I had all my trades left.
              I restarted trades a bunch of times and it eventually let me trade a center for a guard. No idea if that's intended but I'm getting it.

Comment

• A fine example how screwed this game is,

My far the worst team scored only 94 points, Erik Green 58 and all 7 others 36, but still value of this team went up by 100.000. That means all 7 of my players who underperformed, didn’t lose almost nothing. They should lose more than a 1 million. I have basically at least 1 million to much.
                Does anybody have a team with team value under 10 mio?
                previously known as Beno

Comment

• According to the greek site basketstories.net, the formula is like this:

Starting budget of every team is 10m. Dividing a player's initial value with that budget gives a percentage that is equal to the value a player needs to perform in order to contribute to the team.

If he does better, the redundant amount increases his price.

Example 1: De Colo's value was 1.66m. That means that he had to score 1.66m/10m = 16.6% = 16.6 Fantasy Points (FP). He scored 24.2 FP, 7.6 points more than his neutral value.

As a result, his new value becomes: 1.66 + 7.6/100 = 1.736 (indeed, De Colo's new value is 1.74m)

Example 2: Calathes costed 1.30m. That means that he had to score 1.30m/10m = 13.0% = 13.0 FP. He scored 8.0 FP, 5.0 points less than his neutral value.

As a result, his new value becomes: 1.30 - 5.0/100 = 1.25 (however, Nick's new value is 1.27m).

PS: I do not agree with the aforementioned procedure, I am just quoting a new approach to the formula I read today...

Comment

According to the greek site basketstories.net, the formula is like this:

Starting budget of every team is 10m. Dividing a player's initial value with that budget gives a percentage that is equal to the value a player needs to perform in order to contribute to the team.

Example 1: De Colo's value was 1.66m. That means that he had to score 1.66m/10m = 16.6% = 16.6 Fantasy Points (FP). He scored 24.2 FP, 7.6 points more than his neutral value.

As a result, his new value becomes: 1.66 + 7.6/100 = 1.736 (indeed, De Colo's new value is 1.74m)

Example 2: Calathes costed 1.30m. That means that he had to score 1.30m/10m = 13.0% = 13.0 FP. He scored 8.0 FP, 5.0 points less than his neutral value.

As a result, his new value becomes: 1.30 - 5.0/100 = 1.25 (however, Nick's new value is 1.27m).

PS: I do not agree with the aforementioned procedure, I am just quoting a new approach to the formula I read today...
                    Melli scored 18.8 points less, but his value went down only by 15. They’re just guessing.
                    previously known as Beno

Comment

According to the greek site basketstories.net, the formula is like this:

Damn I should have stayed in class for those math lessons instead of playing basketball. If Gill is the example shouldn't his price be 0,80 instead of 0,82?

Comment

• Please read my PS: "I do not agree with the aforementioned procedure, I am just quoting a new approach to the formula I read today..."

Comment

• Seems that they didn't have enough time to create this game as it should be. They will sort out all these issues and we should be patient.

No reason to panic, rules are the same for all
                          https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

Please read my PS: "I do not agree with the aforementioned procedure, I am just quoting a new approach to the formula I read today..."
                            We understand you. Btw. Mr. Jackson is with this formula worth 1.31 mio, but he still didn’t go max. up.
                            previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by AirBall View Post
                              Seems that they didn't have enough time to create this game as it should be. They will sort out all these issues and we should be patient.

No reason to panic, rules are the same for all
                              If they have problems with the formula, the rules are not the same for everyone.
                              previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                                If they have problems with the formula, the rules are not the same for everyone.
                                Of course they are, we are able to buy same players for same price, the only serious bug in my opinion is possibility to create new teams with old prices, but they can easily terminate that.

This new format is copy of Premier League fantasy, they just kept 3 subs as it was before.

This game is all about captain, which will be a difference maker in every single round. 4-5 players will be the same for each team
                                https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information