No announcement yet.

Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2017/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anybody knows or bench players prices will influence your budget?i cant find in rules

Comment

• Originally posted by jeep View Post
      does anybody knows or bench players prices will influence your budget?i cant find in rules
      Of course they will. What would be a point of them otherwise.
      NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
      Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
      If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

• Does anyone know where it says if a player is injured? AFAIK Dragic is injured but it doesn't say that anywhere.
        My homage to The heroes:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFlzU14Ivs

Comment

• Originally posted by bjede View Post
          Anyone?

Btw, I wanted to checked preseason stats and there are links for only a couple of matches in corresponding thread.
          No more matches for clubs like Efes, Maccabi, Khimki, Olympiacos, Panathinaikos etc.?
          Nobody knows whether it is a bug or special character issue, most likely it is a special character, but we all have the same rules to read from so don't know anything more. I agree it is quite frustrating.

Regarding preseason stats, this relies on users of this forum volunteering their time to assist all, and there are occasions when that is not possible. We cannot expect this forum to have all the information at all time, it is a forum after all not an information website. I think whoever started this did a great job, but probably had not the time to follow it through.

It is rather easy though to find stats for most games. Khimki, Efes and Maccabi provide details in their official website.
          Last edited by kzav; 10-10-2017, 09:03 AM.
          "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

• Originally posted by kzav View Post
            Nobody knows whether it is a bug or special character issue, most likely it is a special character, but we all have the same rules to read from so don't know anything more. I agree it is quite frustrating.
            That means teams where we use special characters are basically useless, we can't save them. Oh well...

Originally posted by kzav View Post
            Regarding preseason stats, this relies on users of this forum volunteering their time to assist all, and there are occasions when that is not possible. We cannot expect this forum to have all the information at all time, it is a forum after all not an information website. I think whoever started this did a great job, but probably had not the time to follow it through.

It is rather easy though to find stats for most games. Khimki, Efes and Maccabi provide details in their official website.
            Yeah I know that, and appreciate their work, don't get me wrong. I just remember the threads for preseason games being much more filled, both for EL and FIBA competitions.
            I've just checked Efes website, there are some matches with boxscore but bigger part is missing stats.
            Regarding Maccabi, as far as I remember, even Google Translator doesn't help a lot to decipher all those characters from the boxscores on their website. LOL

Btw, I'm wondering if Cohen and Segev respectively have any role in Macabi? Do they have some minutes? Same question for Pateev and Sokolov of Khimki.
            If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

Comment

That means teams where we use special characters are basically useless, we can't save them. Oh well... >

Yeah I know that, and appreciate their work, don't get me wrong. I just remember the threads for preseason games being much more filled, both for EL and FIBA competitions.
              I've just checked Efes website, there are some matches with boxscore but bigger part is missing stats.
              Regarding Maccabi, as far as I remember, even Google Translator doesn't help a lot to decipher all those characters from the boxscores on their webiste. LOL

Btw, I'm wondering if Cohen and Segev respectively have any role in Macabi? Do they have some minutes? Same question for Pateev and Sokolov of Khimki.
              Cohen does seem to play a significant amount of minutes. Please see link below for Maccabi stats, you do not need google translate, they have an english version of their website.

אתר מועדון כדורסל מכבי תל אביב, המועדון הגדול והמצליח ביותר באירופה

Click on the fixtures game zone and then box score and the following as an example comes up.

אתר מועדון כדורסל מכבי תל אביב, המועדון הגדול והמצליח ביותר באירופה
              "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

• Thanks.

Comment

• Hi
                  Anybody have ideas for cheap players that can bring a lot of points?
                  Thanks
                  https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Anyone?

Btw, I wanted to checked preseason stats and there are links for only a couple of matches in corresponding thread.
                    No more matches for clubs like Efes, Maccabi, Khimki, Olympiacos, Panathinaikos etc.?
                    im from israel, i will help you about maccabi :
                    Yesterday they played the first game of the Israeli league against Hapoel Eilat and won 68:82
                    Do you need statistics of the presason games or recommendations on players that can bring you a lot of points?
                    if you need somthing If you need anything else related to Maccabi players, write me down and I'll help you

Comment

• Originally posted by arelg View Post
                      Hi
                      Anybody have ideas for cheap players that can bring a lot of points?
                      Thanks
                      How cheap?

For sub 0.6m, perhaps Pappas, Maodo Lo, Cohen, Antetokoumpo, Dobric, Lazic?

Between 0.6-1m there are plenty, and it depends on your research and preference.

Gudaitis, Lessort, Ledo, Green, Gill, Davis are all possible choices but not limited to these.

Comment

• Originally posted by kzav View Post
                        How cheap?

For sub 0.6m, perhaps Pappas, Maodo Lo, Cohen, Antetokoumpo, Dobric, Lazic?

Between 0.6-1m there are plenty, and it depends on your research and preference.

Gudaitis, Lessort, Ledo, Green, Gill, Davis are all possible choices but not limited to these.
                        thanks man
                        im a maccabi fan, and belive me, cohen Will not do anything in the Euroleague and will barely get minutes, brought him mainly to the Israeli league

Comment

thanks man
                          im a maccabi fan, and belive me, cohen Will not do anything in the Euroleague and will barely get minutes, brought him mainly to the Israeli league
                          What about DeShaun Thomas. What role do you think he will play?
                          My homage to The heroes:
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFlzU14Ivs

Comment

Yesterday they played the first game of the Israeli league against Hapoel Eilat and won 68:82
                            Do you need statistics of the presason games or recommendations on players that can bring you a lot of points?
                            if you need somthing If you need anything else related to Maccabi players, write me down and I'll help you
                            I would aprecciate your opinion about Dibartolomeo. Can he play serious minutes in euroleague or he got advantage of the backcourt absences and played that much? He was very good.
                            Kane can play against Brose?

Comment

Appreciate it man. Though I checked Maccabi official website and there are box scores for the last couple of games. That's enough.

Btw, did you read this guys? Will this reflect to men Euroleague as well? :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Alyosha12 View Post
                                What about DeShaun Thomas. What role do you think he will play?
                                Gets a lot of minutes, he should get around 20-30 minutes
                                He also gives very impressive performances until now, producing a lot of points .

yesterday he play 22 minutes and score 16 points in maccabi first israeli league game .

*Can you even recommend me a player?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information