No announcement yet.

Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2017/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope they bring back the old interface where you can see your teams and make selections easier. the new interface is a nightmare to navigate. I miss the easy to read numbers. now you have to search for data and its all very unorganized. please remove the pretty pictures and bring back the logical numbers.

Comment

• So Vesely or Melli with 35 Pir on Friday?? So far any centre that plays against Panathinaikos reaches a personal high
      "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

• Originally posted by kzav View Post
        So Vesely or Melli with 35 Pir on Friday?? So far any centre that plays against Panathinaikos reaches a personal high
        Monster game for Thompson because why not
        Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
        Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
        Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
        Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by christodoulou76 View Post
          there's an IBN poster with 5 teams in top 200. congrats!
          It's hardly to say who is who now cuz people used to put their real names instead of nicks. I still use the second.
          NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
          Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
          If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
            Monster game for Thompson because why not
            I have never seen a monster game in fantasy from a player who’s afraid of a contact. But it’s always a first time, so why not.
            previously known as Beno

Comment

• New system is very boring. I stopped playing
              IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
              Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
              Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
              Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
              Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

• Ledo for Efes has returned? Is he available?

Comment

• Originally posted by bjede View Post
                  It's hardly to say who is who now cuz people used to put their real names instead of nicks. I still use the second.
                  yeah, the game is full of mystery this year. this person was in the top 10 most of last season so he is continuing his good streak.

Comment

• Originally posted by christodoulou76 View Post
                    yeah, the game is full of mystery this year. this person was in the top 10 most of last season so he is continuing his good streak.
                    Hope he does not mind, but it is Kvaz who is kicking some butt. Probably Doncic captain on almost all teams.
                    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                    Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• Difference between 1st and 500th place is the same as between Doncic captain vs. De Colo captain in week 3. I would say 10.000 teams still in contention for 1st place.
                      previously known as Beno

Comment

• Probably wrong, but something tells me DeColo is going to have a big game after getting kicked out last game. I will be back to most likely eat my words.
                        Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                        2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                        Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
                          Probably wrong, but something tells me DeColo is going to have a big game after getting kicked out last game. I will be back to most likely eat my words.
                          Doncic can't keep his current form up and neither can Green. We already saw players like McCollum and Robinson tank. Jankunas almost did too. It's going to happen to every single player in EL - like in every season before this one. Picking De Colo is a great move, because he'll take what's his.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaakko1 View Post
                            Doncic can't keep his current form up and neither can Green. We already saw players like McCollum and Robinson tank. Jankunas almost did too. It's going to happen to every single player in EL - like in every season before this one. Picking De Colo is a great move, because he'll take what's his.
                            I can see De Colo having a great game sooner or later, but everybody who have watched Eurobasket, saw very mediocre De Colo and we’re seeing this mediocre De Colo in Euroleague. Teo was always motor of Cska, not De Colo. Doncic will of course have bad game, maybe even today but the truth is that combination of his playmaking skills and big body is to much for all guards. He has 110 kg+, no guard can stop him in post. You need forwards like Kurbanov and Kalinic to stop him or you can double him. But than he will punished you with pasees on your week side.
                            But all that is academic we have 10.000 almost the same teams in fantasy. You can’t outguess all of them.
                            Last edited by Killer Bob; 10-26-2017, 02:18 PM.
                            previously known as Beno

Comment

• I can't make trades?! They're likely locked. Same to you guys?

NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
                              Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
                              If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

• Originally posted by bjede View Post
                                I can't make trades?! They're likely locked. Same to you guys?
                                Yes, system is broken, I can not change anything
                                https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information