• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 2(August 9): Fiba ASIA 2017

China vs Philippines
    Iran vs India
    Qatar vs Iraq
    Jordan vs Syria

In bold my predictions. Big game between 2 biggest powerhouse in history of asian bball . 21 championships between them China vs Philippines.

I apologize from my Iranian friends, if lots of boos toward Iran during opening ceremony. Lebanon is divided politically about Iran.

Comment

Live tv coverage from lebanese channel https://www.lbcgroup.tv/live/en

Philippines wiping the floor with China

Comment

Any live streaming links for Iran India game?

Comment

Originally posted by trojan.exe View Post
          Any live streaming links for Iran India game?
          6:30 PM: Philippines vs China9:00 PM: Iran vs IndiaCheck out more of Sports5!Website: http://www.Sports5.ph Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sports5PHTwitt...
          Attack
          defend
          Unite

Comment

Originally posted by eshmawi View Post
            I apologize from my Iranian friends, if lots of boos toward Iran during opening ceremony. Lebanon is divided politically about Iran.
            Still not as bad as that Syrian team walk out back in 2010. Politics should have no place in sports.
            GILAS WISHLIST:
            6'8 Pingris

Comment

Wow im impressed by the Iraqi NT. I know they improve and they are more and more involve into basketball but i was not thinking that they improve so much.
              It's good to see an improvment for a country no matter which NT is because I love basketball.
              It's even better here because it's Iraq even though they used to be a very good team not only in basketball but in all team sport.

Comment

Jordan built a good lead in the first quarter and the game looked like that they will just cruise to an easy win until that is turnover after turnover, which got Syria back in the game. What a tense 3mins in the 4th quarter, Jordan's defense looked to collapse only until Alawadi's split FTs preserved the game for them.
                Sacramento Kings
                HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

I am liking Iran's offense setup. Haddadi is more involve now on offense and it offers more flexibility; example vs India are give-and-go sets as well as baseline threads to a cutter like Jamshidi. Unlike in 2015, offense was structured based on lobbing the ball to Haddadi to work on the post.
                  Sacramento Kings

Comment

Originally posted by Lebasketball View Post
                    Wow im impressed by the Iraqi NT. I know they improve and they are more and more involve into basketball but i was not thinking that they improve so much.
                    It's good to see an improvment for a country no matter which NT is because I love basketball.
                    It's even better here because it's Iraq even though they used to be a very good team not only in basketball but in all team sport.
                    Iraq was comoetitive at soccer.no wonder they be tge same in basketball.. the officials are smart tok as gallowah is the perfect naturalized player tall skilled and can create his own shot..
                    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

i'm disappointed with india. it seems that they have never improve. heck, it's already 2017 and the way play it just comparable to high school players. they are tall but are afraid to put it down low. they seemed lost many times. they don't know what to do with the ball. the bigs are soft and slow making haddadi looked faster and quicker.
                      Attack
                      defend
                      Unite

Comment

Originally posted by ja.he View Post
                        i'm disappointed with india. it seems that they have never improve. heck, it's already 2017 and the way play it just comparable to high school players. they are tall but are afraid to put it down low. they seemed lost many times. they don't know what to do with the ball. the bigs are soft and slow making haddadi looked faster and quicker.
                        I saw in one play where an Iranian guard managed to finish a layup. When the ball was in the hoop, that was the only time Satnam Singh jumped. Talk about delayed reaction. Agreed on Haddadi, he moves better than Satnam.
                        Sacramento Kings

Comment

Originally posted by ja.he View Post
                          Indian Basketball is in shambles due to politics. Just when it seemed things were going in the right direction after the last Asia Cup, the Basketball Federation of India got de-recognized by the govt due to internal politics which stymied the development of the sport. India has no professional league which could attract youngsters towards basketball as a career option, although Basketball is very popular at the school level. Those bigs you are talking about picked up basketball or rather were advised to choose it at a very late age due to their good height, hence the lack of basics in their game.
                          Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
                          I saw in one play where an Iranian guard managed to finish a layup. When the ball was in the hoop, that was the only time Satnam Singh jumped. Talk about delayed reaction. Agreed on Haddadi, he moves better than Satnam.
                          Satnam Singh is an over hyped good for nothing dud. I remember Zhou Qi owned him big time in the Under 16 or 18 Asia Cup when his hype was all time high and he was touted to be the first Indian who could play in the NBA. The guy does not even deserve a place in the Indian team.
                          Thanks, but the video is not available in India. Its good actually that i was spared the torture of watching India's pathetic play.

Comment

That was a good start for Iran, coach gave more playing time to Haddadi and Sahakian because they joined the team VERY late and almost didn't train with the rest.

I believe the most important game is the quarterfinal and playing easier games in preliminary rounds don't help at all. I think teams in Group C (and maybe B) will benefit from being in the harder group in crucial knockout games.

A month ago I wouldn't give any chance to Iran to win the title again but from after two days and watching most of the teams, I surely consider Iran as one of the favorites. even though Australia is the team to beat here.

Comment

Originally posted by Vindieselwalker
                              Can someone explain the difference between the FIBA Asia Cup and FIBA Asia Challenge?Xvideos Xnxx Chaturbate
                              FIBA Asia Cup is a national team competition while FIBA Asia Challenge is a ballclub competition

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information