Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Augustine officialy in Malaga.So,this means that Musli will go elsewhere?
    Crvena Zvezda 2020/2021

PG: Hall, Colom, Uskokovic
    SG/PG: Walden
    SG: Loyd
    SF/SG: Lazic, Dobric, Radanov
    SF/PF: Davidovac, Simonovic
    PF: O'Bryant, Simanic
    PF/C: Reath, Jagodic-Kuridza
    C: Kuzmic, Nnoko

Comment

Originally posted by saras View Post
      He wont have a starter role in panathinaikos though. What we seek is a g/f that will help both positions by scoring some easy points in 15 minutes max.

What we should we mention is that olympiakos has one of the worst medical staff in euroleague and thats not something im saying cause im panathinaikos,its something even their fans say. Every year they lose players for months and the predictions for comeback days are always wrong and the players return even one month later than expected.

On the other hand panathinaikos has some really good doctors and physiotherapists and thats the reason our players return sooner than expected(gist for example returned like month earlier from an injury never seen again in euroleague). And of course the job done by the physios is quite good in the preseason and thats the reason that every season at the finals we are in a better physical shape than olympiakos whose players look exhausted even if they play the same amount of games like we do.

Ps. Panathinaikos last season didnt have even one muscle injury during the season. Our injuries were all a result of hits (like james bringing down a door after being pissed by pedoulakis in practice) or unlucky moments (like gist). No injuries from fatigue or whatever
      Of course Oly doesnt have the best medical staff but we cant blame the staff for acl or something and most of the players that face that kind of injury go to USA for treatment.Remember Pappas that lost 2 years.Someone can blame PAO staff but its not right.Every player has a different body and mind.Also read about Koniaris injury story about the time he was in PAO.
      Anyway ontopic i would really like Lojo in PAO.I think its the only Oly player that Pao "needs".But he will lose some games,that's almost sure.In 2015-16 he wasnt even injured he had some kind of rare disease in his pancreas.

Comment

every player that already signed or are in Zvezda radar according CoachZ is awesome

Comment

Hanga close to Barça, there are different rumours about the buyout, some rumour says 1.5 million, another says 600.000€... we will see. Finally no Larkin, no Hanga, Baskonia's 18 million budget maybe is only a legend. We always sell our best players, and this season I see similar transfers or salaries in Baskonia. About Larkin and Hanga, we have the rights of Larkin in the ACB, and we will get money for Hanga, when Baskonia matched their contracts people said that was crazy, but finally were good moves.

Now Olympiakos and Baskonia are "fighting" for Jarell Eddie.

Comment

Originally posted by M-Stul9 View Post
            every player that already signed or are in Zvezda radar according CoachZ is awesome
            I have no idea where do you get that from. I am happy for the young guys that signed (Radicevic, Jankovic, Jovanovic) and Feldeine. I was not happy about Keselj. Neither Iverson nor Lessort would've been my first choice. Rumor about Gonzaga PG is a good one but I have no idea whether it will come true.

You have to look at things from the goals perspective. Zvezda is building a new team and immediate results in EL are secondary. Our primary goal is to win ABA League and secure the EL place next year as well. Everything we do on top of that is always good. So signing young talented guys is always good.

Comment

Stefan Peno is going to Alba from Barcelona. He will sign a 3-year contract with Alba. The contract does have an option after the first year for return to Barca (but first team only) with a buyout. I love this move. Alba has a good coach and he will finally get what he was not getting in Barca, minutes to play and improve. He will play also in the Eurocup, so that should really help his development.

Comment

Maccabi and Efes will be after Dejan Musli, after Unicaja will release him.

Comment

Originally posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
                  Maccabi and Efes will be after Dejan Musli, after Unicaja will release him.
                  ** According to our friend, Ferso
                  2022/2023:
                  PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                  SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                  SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                  PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                  PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Zvezda's president Nebojsa Covic spoke with the media earlier today. He has announced that Zvezda is bringing 2 or 3 more players this offseason and that US point guard is close to signing with the team, as the starter in that position.

There were also stories about signing with Peugeot as their new sponsor. As well as the plans in the future for building a new basketball arena for Zvezda (still a far fetched dream).

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                      I have no idea where do you get that from. I am happy for the young guys that signed (Radicevic, Jankovic, Jovanovic) and Feldeine. I was not happy about Keselj. Neither Iverson nor Lessort would've been my first choice. Rumor about Gonzaga PG is a good one but I have no idea whether it will come true.

You have to look at things from the goals perspective. Zvezda is building a new team and immediate results in EL are secondary. Our primary goal is to win ABA League and secure the EL place next year as well. Everything we do on top of that is always good. So signing young talented guys is always good.
                      got it

Comment

Panathinaikos loaded Lountzis and Charalampopoulos to smaller teams.

Comment

Originally posted by KWSN-Men View Post
                          Panathinaikos loaded Lountzis and Charalampopoulos to smaller teams.
                          Good move, they need to play. I was kind of confused why Chara was not loaned earlier, he had the body and skills to play in weaker teams even 2 years ago.

Comment

Official: Seraphin zu Barca, 2 seasons

2022/2023:
                            PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                            SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                            SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                            PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                            PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Originally posted by Roy M View Post
                              Official: Seraphin zu Barca, 2 seasons

https://twitter.com/FCBbasket/status/893439060936675332
                              Hey Roy, whats the possibility for Maccabi to sign DMo? Is he even a top target or not?

Comment

Originally posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
                                Hey Roy, whats the possibility for Maccabi to sign DMo? Is he even a top target or not?
                                According to an Israeli site, Musli is a serious candidate. The story about negotiations with Motiejunas is confirmed too, but he is quite expensive for Maccabi's budget. We will see.

So it seems that the team decided to sign a C instead of a combo guard. I agree completely with this decision. Tyus is not enough whereas there are a lot of guards-forwards in the roster.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information