This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joseyw View Post
    It was not a graceless accusation, I did not mean it literally. I just expressed that looking from outside, it was like our side always accepts Zvezda's terms. And this Antic deal was like an unnecessary favor to them. We are probably Zvezda's favorite club to do business with. But if we cut also his 350K pay raise, it is acceptable now. Coach Obradovic is my favorite person in club. Of course I never meant that kind of accusation.
    the main point was Antic, not Guduric, and I think you had a good point. No one is free of questioning, and Obra is not.

it's not only about the money vs the player quality. but more like the financial discipline. if you care about your club, it's completely fair to question every aspect. No need to feel like you have sinned.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
      Congratulations for the title, first of all.

Regarding Guduric, his worst performance is better then Nunnalli best. Yes, I watched both games and like Gudura said self-confidence is the the main problem in this moment. Radonjic and Covic ruined him last season in pursuit for EL spot. Djordjevic didn't help a lot too, gave him a chance at the end when Jovic and Lazic injured. He was even good considering circumstances.
      But I don't have any doubt about his future. He is talented player and will be ok.
      Completely wrong. Nunnally is a better shooter and more athletic than Guduric. He doesn't have a high basketball iq and makes wrong decisions frequently but he is a natural scorer. Not a player to underestimate like this.

Nunnally had much better performances than yesterday's Guduric if you wonder. What kind of argument is that? Frequently repeating a wrong thing doesn't make it right...

Comment

• Originally posted by Joseyw View Post
        Completely wrong. Nunnally is a better shooter and more athletic than Guduric. He doesn't have a high basketball iq and makes wrong decisions frequently but he is a natural scorer. Not a player to underestimate like this.

Nunnally had much better performances than yesterday's Guduric if you wonder. What kind of argument is that? Frequently repeating a wrong thing doesn't make it right...
        Yeah right... I don't want about Nunnalli.. Last season he was my favorite player but now he is third option and I am not interested anymore

Comment

Congratulations for the title, first of all.

Regarding Guduric, his worst performance is better then Nunnalli best. Yes, I watched both games and like Gudura said self-confidence is the the main problem in this moment. Radonjic and Covic ruined him last season in pursuit for EL spot. Djordjevic didn't help a lot too, gave him a chance at the end when Jovic and Lazic injured. He was even good considering circumstances.
          But I don't have any doubt about his future. He is talented player and will be ok.
          yes, and Obradović will boost his confidence
          the first time Guduric gets a chance and makes a mistake Obradović face color will first change to red and then to green and only after that he will yell on him.
          Gudurić is not Bogdanović and will never be on Bogdanović level.
          "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Picek View Post
            yes, and Obradović will boost his confidence
            the first time Guduric gets a chance and makes a mistake Obradović face color will first change to red and then to green and only after that he will yell on him.
            Gudurić is not Bogdanović and will never be on Bogdanović level.
            I agree Guduric isn't Bogdan and I get sick when see them comparing
            Who knows what could happen. Fact is that Guduric was the best in his age but Radonjic damaged him last season. That would be normal in 20 milions budget team but shouldn't happen in Zvezda with mediocre or little above mediocre foreigners.
            Obra is good in sucking all good things from the player and maybe he will do right that with Guduric. 1 milion buyout is not small money and I presume he intend to use him

Comment

Obra is good in sucking all good things from the player and maybe he will do right that with Guduric. 1 milion buyout is not small money and I presume he intend to use him
              he used Tepić and Kecman in Pao.
              barely.
              the buyout for Tepić was also 1 million or close to it. and he wasn't worth it.
              Obradović is allowed to make moves like that, his every move is not always the best move but as long as he is winning titles no one will look deeper into it.
              "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

barely.
                Obradović is allowed to make moves like that, his every move is not always the best move but as long as he is winning titles no one will look deeper into it.
                Again I agree. He had awful moves. Just in Fener couple of them..
                Tepic wasn't material from whom you can pick anything, I believe Guduric is different story. I see talent in him. You don't need months and years to see if player is or isn't talented. Last season we had Nunnalli and in first game I saw(even if I am not basketball expert) that he is useless. When I look Guduric I see potential and talent
                I wasn't satisfied when he was intented to be replace for Bogdan because he is miles away from him, but after Wanamaker come to Fener, Guduric becomed the best second option for us

Comment

• Semardo Samuels has released from Betis
                  2022/2023:
                  PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                  SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                  SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                  PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                  PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Again I agree. He had awful moves. Just in Fener couple of them..
                    Tepic wasn't material from whom you can pick anything, I believe Guduric is different story. I see talent in him. You don't need months and years to see if player is or isn't talented. Last season we had Nunnalli and in first game I saw(even if I am not basketball expert) that he is useless. When I look Guduric I see potential and talent
                    I wasn't satisfied when he was intented to be replace for Bogdan because he is miles away from him, but after Wanamaker come to Fener, Guduric becomed the best second option for us
                    great text. i like the most, "even f I am not basketball expert, I saw after first game that he's useless."
                    previously known as Beno

Comment

• With this crowded backcourt in Fenerbahçe, Guduric has almost no chance to play at least current form graphic. Believe that he can struggle with Egehan for 4th option for SG . If explained in a regular system for Euroleague with normal circumstances without injury or suspended etc. (don't count in TBL) per game:

PG rotation Dixon (13-18 min.) , Sloukas (13-18 min.) , Güler (4-14 min.)
                      SG rotation Wanamaker (15-20 min.) , Nunnally (10-15 min.) , Melih (5-10 min.) , Guduric-Egehan(0-5 min.)

So with all this, it's better for Guduric and team favor , he should be loan for a year to 2nd tier of TBL teams like Banvit,Tofaş or Gaziantep.
                      Last year Furkan Korkmaz had a tiny role in Efes rotation (3-5 min. sometimes even less) then he loaned to Banvit half year and he became a player with 20 points against Spain in EB round of 16 .

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                        great text. i like the most, "even f I am not basketball expert, I saw after first game that he's useless."
                        There is a post from October last year where I told just that. I was right that time and I am right about Guduric this time. Guduric is talented and will be our second SG, maybe even first option next season.

Comment

barely.
                          According to people inside PAO, Tepic was the only player ever to give a hard time to Diamantidis in training. But never showed any of that in games.

Kecman was never supposed to play a role in PAO. He was just part of the Pekovic deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fidel View Post
                            With this crowded backcourt in Fenerbahçe, Guduric has almost no chance to play at least current form graphic. Believe that he can struggle with Egehan for 4th option for SG . If explained in a regular system for Euroleague with normal circumstances without injury or suspended etc. (don't count in TBL) per game:

SG rotation Wanamaker (15-20 min.) , Nunnally (10-15 min.) , Melih (5-10 min.) , Guduric-Egehan(0-5 min.)

So with all this, it's better for Guduric and team favor , he should be loan for a year to 2nd tier of TBL teams like Banvit,Tofaş or Gaziantep.
                            Last year Furkan Korkmaz had a tiny role in Efes rotation (3-5 min. sometimes even less) then he loaned to Banvit half year and he became a player with 20 points against Spain in EB round of 16 .
                            This kind of rotation doesn't exist anywhere in the world, in any team. Not even Joan Plaza would try something like this

Comment

With this crowded backcourt in Fenerbahçe, Guduric has almost no chance to play at least current form graphic. Believe that he can struggle with Egehan for 4th option for SG . If explained in a regular system for Euroleague with normal circumstances without injury or suspended etc. (don't count in TBL) per game:

If you really expect Sloukas to play a maximum of 18 minutes or Guduric to be sent on loan then you'll be deeply dissapointed
                              Last edited by R1ou; 09-19-2017, 09:08 AM.
                              1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Well, having 8 players for 2 positions in a Euroleague game seems really logical. I'm convinced.

In reality, I see Egehan probably getting loaned after the training camp as he needs playing time. And we'll probably never have Güler, Nunnally, Melih and Guduric all in the game day roster at the same time. There will be times where Dixon gets rest (as he is Turkish he will play many league games). I don't get why everyone is so obsessed with the roster, Obradovic will figure it out some way.
                                Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                                Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                                Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                                Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information