X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuDux View Post
    Neptunas signed Malcolm Ray Armstead
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtL_dvT6VKo
    Don't they have their other high-scoring players like Seibutis, Tello Palacios, Zelionis, and Girdzunas? I don't see why they need Armstead in their roster.
    Proud to be a BC Vilniaus Rytas fan, a part of the LKL fan community, and a fan for the Lithuanian National Men's Basketball Team

#KartuMesRYTAS

Comment

Originally posted by Kapustelis View Post
      Don't they have their other high-scoring players like Seibutis, Tello Palacios, Zelionis, and Girdzunas? I don't see why they need Armstead in their roster.
      They needed him. That's all I can tell you. Fuck off, troll!

Comment

Originally posted by remigijus (*) View Post
        Don't you have better things to do than creating fake accounts..............get a life
        Last edited by remigijus; 09-22-2017, 10:35 PM.
        Silver medal at 2016 olympics prediction game

Comment

Originally posted by remigijus View Post
          Don't you have better things to do than creating fake accounts..............get a life
          Don't you have better things to do..............I have a life. What makes you tell me that I get a life? We all have lives. Tell me to get a life and you'll face the same consequences that ValanciunasFan and Vilkas got. So, don't tell me to get a life unless you want me to do something you'll regret. You continue to talk smack to everyone. So, shut up and stop telling me what to do. It's not cool. Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by remigijus (*) View Post
            What the hell, dude?! I was replying nicely here! That's not what a troll does! You're not that user who called me a troll a couple times. Why did you even copy his account? That's not normal behaviour you're exhibiting here. You're committing a crime this way!

I am not a troll. I don't even post anything trollish. If you think I post stuff like a troll, how about you prove it by looking at my account? Grow up, dude! This is not a place to talk smack to users!
            Proud to be a BC Vilniaus Rytas fan, a part of the LKL fan community, and a fan for the Lithuanian National Men's Basketball Team

#KartuMesRYTAS

Comment

What a start for Siauliai .
              It goes to say that a little initiative and a creative thinking can lead to a good things in this league .
              I think that , in recent years ,Seskus was the first with some sort of vision where he took some gambles and sort of redefined of how team can be run with little money but be successful - signing half /post injured semi decent players looking to up their value in the market with some solid stats . Then Neptunas came up with a plan where they wanted to include as many Klaipeda or close to it born players as possible . That worked too . I know i am simplifying ,but still ... Then Utena came with strong leadership of Urbonas - i feel he sort of managed club well , up till now . Simple things - salaries paid on time , good team spirit and living conditions etc , good coaches too .
              Last year Panevezys was 50/50 ,having so many veterans , alas , another success story .
              This year , i think Siauliai got lucky with Sireika when he decided to come home and finish his circle - him and M . Zukauskas , his most famous pupil , ruling the ship again . I know it is early days , and that might be another Nevezis from last year story , but then again . Alytus , Nevezis so far look like street balls teams . Plus Alytus already lacking money . Pasvalys is not that well run either recently . Utena is not the same either . Vytautas , heck , that is another team that doesn't look sound .
              I know , Siauliai wont be chalenging big 4 this season , but at least they can be looking to get 7th or even 6th place ? Good and positive stuff from the team that nearly went down last year .
              And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by auris1 View Post
                What a start for Siauliai .
                It goes to say that a little initiative and a creative thinking can lead to a good things in this league .
                I think that , in recent years ,Seskus was the first with some sort of vision where he took some gambles and sort of redefined of how team can be run with little money but be successful - signing half /post injured semi decent players looking to up their value in the market with some solid stats . Then Neptunas came up with a plan where they wanted to include as many Klaipeda or close to it born players as possible . That worked too . I know i am simplifying ,but still ... Then Utena came with strong leadership of Urbonas - i feel he sort of managed club well , up till now . Simple things - salaries paid on time , good team spirit and living conditions etc , good coaches too .
                Last year Panevezys was 50/50 ,having so many veterans , alas , another success story .
                This year , i think Siauliai got lucky with Sireika when he decided to come home and finish his circle - him and M . Zukauskas , his most famous pupil , ruling the ship again . I know it is early days , and that might be another Nevezis from last year story , but then again . Alytus , Nevezis so far look like street balls teams . Plus Alytus already lacking money . Pasvalys is not that well run either recently . Utena is not the same either . Vytautas , heck , that is another team that doesn't look sound .
                I know , Siauliai wont be chalenging big 4 this season , but at least they can be looking to get 7th or even 6th place ? Good and positive stuff from the team that nearly went down last year .
                Yep Siauliai did look good in both games they won. But its to early to say yet, because they didnt show anything too special, just that their opponents were having misserable days. Anyway nice to see Birutis being a factor already and Sireika doing his things, making some kind of a team of anything he has.

Comment

I just happened to notice Neptunas defeating Zalgiris 73-64. It was quite a close game late in the fourth quarter after it seemed Neptunas was going to pull away. Any thoughts what went wrong for Zalgiris as they were forcing a comeback? In my opinion, it looked like Maksvytis had smarter strategies than Jasikevicius.

#KartuMesRYTAS

Comment

Originally posted by Kapustelis View Post
                    I just happened to notice Neptunas defeating Zalgiris 73-64. It was quite a close game late in the fourth quarter after it seemed Neptunas was going to pull away. Any thoughts what went wrong for Zalgiris as they were forcing a comeback? In my opinion, it looked like Maksvytis had smarter strategies than Jasikevicius.
                    Zalgiris played very bad, I mean VERY bad and they still had a chance at the end. There were no tactics, nothing. Simple answer is that the players dont know their place on the court yet and they couldnt hit their shots. Even though I lost money on this game, I think that Zalgiris at this stage of the season would win 6-7 games out of 10 against Neptunas.

Comment

Zalgiris, unlike Neptunas played pre-season game
                      The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Zalgiris, unlike Neptunas played pre-season game
                        I'd say that both Neptūnas and Lietkabelis have now made strong statements that they're going to be serious contenders this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Svajunas View Post
                          Anyway nice to see Birutis being a factor already and Sireika doing his things, making some kind of a team of anything he has.
                          Yet Antanas Sireika is rarely mentioned as still being among the very top Lithuanian coaches around. Perhaps he should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Hepcat View Post
                            Yet Antanas Sireika is rarely mentioned as still being among the very top Lithuanian coaches around. Perhaps he should be.

I think he matured very nicely , so to speak . And he doesn't want to be coaching at top level .As in he is not putting his applications for Zalgiris ,Lrytas or nT team vacancies when there is one .
                            He found his niche as sort of elderly guru who can teach a thing or two to young guns and is very good at it .
                            I watched his post game interview lately after Siauliai victory and he sounded very solid and confident . He is not afraid to lose the game . He is not worrying about his legacy or reputation per se . He is doing his job in the team he loves , and the team respects him for that. He knows that Siauliai has low expectations and his job wont be questioned after one or even five losses . Yet , he can bring some positivity and some hope there can be to the team , unlike that damn Vaidas Pauliukėnas last year . So there is that .
                            edit - and a nice thing about him is that he seems to be very relaxed in his coaching manner , which is complete opposite of current trend where intensity is everything in running the team during the game - just look at Saras or Maksvytis , who gets so worked out during games that he is so much red in face that he looks like he is about to get a stroke and cardiac at the same time at any time . How can he remain calm when his heart rate probably exceeds 200 bpm at any point during the game ?
                            Last edited by auris1; 10-05-2017, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Just because he's reddest coach on planet, doesn't mean that his heart rate is highest in the world
                              The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Just because he's reddest coach on planet, doesn't mean that his heart rate is highest in the world
                                But you have to admit that you noticed that too , right ?
                                He always seems to be close to an apoplexy , no ?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information