2017 Atlas Challenge - Suzhou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Atlas Challenge - Suzhou

Can someone give any information on Atlas Challenge at Suzhou?
    Thanks!

Only found results from Belarus team on their fb site https://www.facebook.com/belarusbasket

Belarus - China 72:75 (Belyankov 12, Prakhouski 11, Korzh 10)
    Belarus - Iran 73:84 (Liutych 23+4, Parakhouski 13+8, Kudryavtsev 13, Belyankov 7+6)
    Belarus - Ukraine 77:87 (Liutych 33, Sytnik 11, Semenyuk 10+6)

Belarus seems to be with main roster, while Ukraine plays there with B team. I guess China too, no idea about Iran

Comment

Yes, China is playing with some Olympic team...
      Weird that they have zero coverage tho.

Comment

Semi-final 1: Lithuania 77 Iran 70
        Semi-final 2: Australia 73 Ukraine 72

Comment

Originally posted by Kings View Post
          Do you have any info on Lithuanian team there? Some names atleast. It'd be interesting to know what kind of team is playin' there. I bet it's another one based on free agents, like in Jones Cup, but we have no detailed info

Comment

Originally posted by Kings View Post
            no result of all the games played?
            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Final: Australia 82 Lithuania 65

Comment

Isn't Qatar suppose to be playing in this tournament? http://www.asia-basket.com/Qatar/new...tlas-Challenge
                "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
                  Isn't Qatar suppose to be playing in this tournament? http://www.asia-basket.com/Qatar/new...tlas-Challenge
                  Check their fb page seems like australia send the sidney kings back then we were able to match up with them all local..

Comment

Originally posted by reamily View Post
                    Check their fb page seems like australia send the sidney kings back then we were able to match up with them all local..
                    And what has this to do with my question about Qatar?
                    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
                      And what has this to do with my question about Qatar?
                      check the qatar basketball fb page..to check tht their defeated china olympic team lost to the champs australia who is abnnered by sysdney kings..

Comment

Originally posted by reamily View Post
                        check the qatar basketball fb page..to check tht their defeated china olympic team lost to the champs australia who is abnnered by sysdney kings..
                        Ok, I've checked it. I really have trouble understanding you post eh.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information