Eurobasket preparation period - games and news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurobasket preparation period - games and news

Some teams have started their preparations.
    Team Serbia started on july 17.
    Our Croatian B team is currently in China playing Stanković cup with China B, Germany university team and Egypt.
    Main team Croatia with the addition of 4 players will start officially on july 27.

I noticed yesterday Lithuania and Turkey played a friendly game.
    I guess those were university teams or B teams. anyone with any news about it?
    "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Originally posted by Picek View Post
    Some teams have started their preparations.
    Team Serbia started on july 17.
    Our Croatian B team is currently in China playing Stanković cup with China B, Germany university team and Egypt.
    Main team Croatia with the addition of 4 players will start officially on july 27.

We haven't started yet. Yesterday, 20th we had just a name call (prozivka). We are heading to Kopaonik soon.

Comment

Our main team players arrived to camp only today. Students started preparations couple of days ago, so no friendly matches so far. No idea what kind of team was that, maybe you just mixed smth up?

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
        Our main team players arrived to camp only today. Students started preparations couple of days ago, so no friendly matches so far. No idea what kind of team was that, maybe you just mixed smth up?
        no, i had a bet on Lithuania as they were the underdogs. Live betting @unibet
        Lithuania won 87-55

Comment

no, i had a bet on Lithuania as they were the underdogs. Live betting @unibet
          Lithuania won 87-55
          Right, I browsed our sites a bit, so it was game at Deaf Olympics, which is held in Turkey nowadays

Comment

Right, I browsed our sites a bit, so it was game at Deaf Olympics, which is held in Turkey nowadays
            lol
            it was presented as friendly international game.
            so I thought, whatever Lithuania B is it should be better then Turkey B team.
            I guess the same applies for deaf olympics.

Comment

Our main team players arrived to camp only today. Students started preparations couple of days ago, so no friendly matches so far.
              Here's a clip of the players arriving at training camp in Palanga:

Comment

Valanciunas show against journalists with an old Audi )))

Comment

Spain B - Israel B 90-70

Comment

Bogdanovic is skipping the first 2 weeks of NT camp for Serbia. He is doing rehab work for the injury he was dragging all season while playing for Fener. He will join the team after those two weeks. So this is a third season in a row that Bogdanovic is entering NT camp with injury issues and rehab and he has struggled to find form then during the competitions as well. I am sure he will be more than happy to be in NBA and they way they are dedicated to player's health compared to Europe.

The first friendly of NT will be vs the University NT (we can't even call it a B team, rather a D team ) on August 2nd.

Comment

what players will play for Israel today vs Romania? Team B like in Spain, or Eurobasket team? thx for reply!

Comment

Marko Simonovic has an issue with a hand injury. He left the camp today and has went to Belgrade for additional medical checkups. The severity of injury is unknown...

Comment

Today starts Trento's Tournament for Italy ,today against Belarus, Tmorrow against Netherland or Ukraine

17 players available for Messina, Zerini and Flaccadori out definitely for little injuries

Comment

They usually call exhibition games as "Friendly matches". But things during Italy and Netherlands didn't really evolve in a friendly manner. At all.

Gallinari is warming up for EC 2017
                            Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
                            FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
                            FIBA EuroBasket : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Modis View Post
                              http://www.eurohoops.net/en/eurobask...lboa-jito-kok/

Gallinari is warming up for EC 2017
                              Out for Eurobasket

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information